User Fiction

Written a story? Post it here for other users to read.

Sub-forums

Original Fiction

For original works
Threads
Threads
Original Fantasy 

Worm

For fanfiction related to the webnovel Worm and the Parahumans series by Wildbow.
Threads
Threads
Crossover Novella Fantasy 

Weird History

Historical timelines and stories of a supernatural, futuristic, or simply "weird" type!
Threads
Threads

Fanfiction Discussion

Want to get a discussion going about the fanfiction? This is the place.
Threads
Threads

Archive

For archived stories without any other posters cluttering the thread.
Threads
Threads

Filters

Contessa gets to do nice things. Like all things Contessa, this means terrible things to some people, because Karma has quite literally sicced her minion upon them. Also - Taylor was there! And she has SPECIAL FRIENDS!
Latest Threadmarks
Karasuba never had any intention of finding her "Destined One"; to spill blood, any Ashikabi would do. With that said, she was never supposed to meet a genocidal maniac as sick and twisted as Emiya Shirou. Maybe romance wasn't dead after all.
Latest Threadmarks
Hello! I'm crossposting this from Spacebattles to see what a different audience makes of it. It's going to be as close to the original formatting as I can get it, and I'll be bringing over the character sheets for original Servants. It started as an Endbringer type thing that summoned Servants, but spun far out beyond that. There's tweaking and playing with a lot of worldbuilding elements for both 'verses. Oh, also there will be queer romances because with casts full of canon queer...
Latest Threadmarks
Prologue Sometimes life gives you lemons. Sometimes it gives you ashes. The smell of...
Latest Threadmarks
Prologue - (Fuuka) People change. People change all the time. The man you knew a month ago...
Latest Threadmarks

Filters

Back