Crossover Grail - Nasu/Worm (SI/OC) {COMPLETE}

Created at
Index progress
Complete
Watchers
Recent readers

Hello! I'm crossposting this from Spacebattles to see what a different audience makes of it. It's going to be as close to the original formatting as I can get it, and I'll be bringing over the character sheets for original Servants.

It started as an Endbringer type thing that summoned Servants, but spun far out beyond that. There's tweaking and playing with a lot of worldbuilding elements for both 'verses.

Oh, also there will be queer romances because with casts full of canon queer characters, I gave into temptation. There will also be straight romances, naturally, but I didn't want to catch anyone off guard as people have proven... tetchy... about it elsewhere. They don't really start until Arc 3, however, which is over ten chapters in (the exact number escapes me at time of posting). Also the MC is a male-presenting biromantic demi/gray-asexual, and dates a man. So.

There is no graphic content aside from violence, which I will try to place content warnings for. It is a somewhat light story with some dark themes and scenes, but ultimately hopeful.

Now fully crossposted and up to date with the SB Version!
Last edited:
Back