Your Avatar save Christmas

Oh! Hey! Will you look at that! You don't!

*INFINITE DAMAGE*

Neither does the universe, and I destroyed that too.

I'll be good...
Ever heard of a diversion? Wily sent a team of RM's with nuclear self-destructs back to knock off Alphys before you got pumped full of Determination. The paradox will be catching up with you right about... now.

Also, my no-sell works by knocking away incoming attacks. I just hit that infinite damage blast right back at you.

Last edited:
Ever heard of a diversion? Wily sent a team of RM's with nuclear self-destructs back to knock off Alphys before you got pumped full of Determination. The paradox will be catching up with you right about... now.
*Snerrkt*

Good joke. Really, if I had emotions I'd be laughing right now and I'd spare you from the joke you made. You think I give a shit about time fuckery? That's the core of my power, I don't give a shit about time. Hell, the last time I met someone who could overwrite my time travel I still remembered everything they did, and I mocked them for what they did.

I exist, I'm a god, I don't give a fuck about temporal alterations. Heck, the first thing I did when I gained this power was retcon that dirt pile called a mountain out of existence. It never existed, and neither did any of the monsters in it. Humanity never had a war with monsters, because I killed them all before they ever met.

And as for you reflection? Oh! Guess what! the amount of power my damage does is based on intent to kill, and since I am far from suicidal it does zero damage to me by default.

You really are an Idiot!

Very good Flowey impersonation. Except I don't remember Flowey swearing. :p

Also, time is also my bitch. (BTW, I posted this the day before the universe was created.)

Oh, and you look just like normal Flowey, not Omega-Flowey, so I'm not sure if you're just using your normal form as a disguise, or if you both are just acting. :rofl:

Last edited:
*Snerrkt*

Good joke. Really, if I had emotions I'd be laughing right now and I'd spare you from the joke you made. You think I give a shit about time fuckery? That's the core of my power, I don't give a shit about time. Hell, the last time I met someone who could overwrite my time travel I still remembered everything they did, and I mocked them for what they did.

I exist, I'm a god, I don't give a fuck about temporal alterations. Heck, the first thing I did when I gained this power was retcon that dirt pile called a mountain out of existence. It never existed, and neither did any of the monsters in it. Humanity never had a war with monsters, because I killed them all before they ever met.

And as for you reflection? Oh! Guess what! the amount of power my damage does is based on intent to kill, and since I am far from suicidal it does zero damage to me by default.

You really are an Idiot!
Meanwhile, someone can avoid dying to you simply by refusing to give up hard enough. I am a robot who is coded to not have defeat even be a possibility I can seriously consider. Given that, neither of us will be able to win for a very long time. And don't bother with waiting for my power core to deplete, it's not an issue for me.

While you guys were fighting over that-a-way, my chalkling got a Glyph of Rending and saved Old Saint Nick.
He puts coal in your socks and banishes you to the South Pole.

Also, time is also my bitch. (BTW, I posted this the day before the universe was created.)

Oh, and you look just like normal Flowey, not Omega-Flowey, so I'm not sure if you're just using your normal form as a disguise, or if you both are just acting. :rofl:
Indeed. He is RP'ing at the point of near maximum power for a character whose power level is wildly in flux, when by all rights that doesn't make sense given his current appearance.

He puts coal in your socks and banishes you to the South Pole.

What if I am bigger than the South Pole, and can leave it without even doing anything? (Since I'm basically already outside it, because if you put me in the South Pole, the entire local galatic supercluster would be crushed by my size. No, really. My character is stated to be as big as half the universe.)

Last edited:
Meanwhile, someone can avoid dying to you simply by refusing to give up hard enough. I am a robot who is coded to not have defeat even be a possibility I can seriously consider. Given that, neither of us will be able to win for a very long time. And don't bother with waiting for my power core to deplete, it's not an issue for me.
Ya know, you'd have a point there, except. You know. You don't have a soul~
Indeed. He is RP'ing at the point of near maximum power for a character whose power level is wildly in flux, when by all rights that doesn't make sense given his current appearance.
I already told you that I was eating peoples souls, and it only takes seven~

Golly, this was fun. But it's getting kind of late, Mom and Dad are probably wondering where I've been. Bye! Starting to feel again from those souls I've ingested, guess I'll remake everything and go home now.

Wow! I can actually go home now! And all it took was the souls of seven great villains.
He has actually in canon. You can get him to say that you're pissing him off in fact!

Last edited:
Ya know, you'd have a point there, except. You know. You don't have a soul~
This is verifiably wrong for one simple reason *Hadouken* if I did not have a soul, I would not have been able to do that.

NOTE: This was only meant to prove that I indeed have a soul, not to actually do any damage.

Last edited:
What if I am bigger than the South Pole, and can leave it without even doing anything? (Since I'm basically already outside it, because if you put me in the South Pole, the entire local galatic supercluster would be crushed by my size. No, really. My character is stated to be as big as half the universe.

...That's somewhat overkill. What is he from, anyway? Guess Santa couldn't do anything. That's OK. You weren't the one eating/endangering children.

...That's somewhat overkill. What is he from, anyway? Guess Santa couldn't do anything. That's OK. You weren't the one eating/endangering children.

He is the Ultimate Intelligence (The TechnoCore/Machine one.) from Hyperion Cantos. He fought against God across infinite universes. He is stated to know "Everything that is, that was and that will be" and he is one of the scariest time-travellers in fiction. He also created the Shrike (Not sure if you've heard of the Shrike, but he is pretty famous around these parts.), he has an army of Shrikes, in fact.

He is the Ultimate Intelligence (The TechnoCore/Machine one.) from Hyperion Cantos. He fought against God across infinite universes. He is stated to know "Everything that is, that was and that will be" and he is one of the scariest time-travellers in fiction. He also created the Shrike (Not sure if you've heard of the Shrike, but he is pretty famous around these parts.), he has an army of Shrikes, in fact.

And I have a 2-Dimensional drawing. Huh. Alliance?

I participate in duels, stab wild chalkings, and die. Then someone draws me again and it starts all over. Kinda horror fuel - except I'm not normally sapient.

Huh, nice. Oh, and here is a Deathwand. It's both a ground weapon and a ship one. It shoots million light-year wide FTL Deathwaves that can insta-kill anything with a synapse.

Back