Your avatar is going to try to kill you.

We Just Write

Blatantly Plural
Pronouns
Plural
Exactly as the title says, a bastard ROB shows up, and informs you that in one week he's going to bring your avatar at the time of his arrival into reality (changing your avatar isn't going to help). Said avatar will be out to kill you specifically (though they'll spawn 40 miles away and you'll be informed when this occurs). If you can instead kill them or fend them off/avoid them for 24 hours (at which point they despawn), you receive the amazing reward of... not getting killed by your avatar. That said, you seem to have acquired a possibly supernatural knack for getting people to believe you and help you prepare.

So, how do things go for you, and what sort of strategy do you use?

Personally, I'm screwed if Zero gets within line of sight, but I think that if I time a couple long-range airline flights properly I can ditch him.

Nought I can do. Nothing anyone can do. Moustache Bolo plays nuclear war with the world and wins, I'm no more than collateral damage.

John could wipe out all life on the planet or kill me as a baby or my parents before I was even born.

May as well resign myself to death.

So, instead of having Kyubey ask Puella Magi to kill Witches, it's going to force Puella Magi to kill me, which would probably throw them into despair and overall help its goal of getting grief energy to stop entropy.

Only Kyubey could have something as simplistic as killing me be detrimental to universal security.

well im boned.

Last edited:
I get a flashlight. ;)

Also buy tons of fireworks and a powerful spotlight. :drevil:

Oh wow, my having an itty bitty butterfly avatar is actually a positive in a "Your Avatar Does X" thread?

That's new.

I guess I spend my time trying to convince people that I really, really need a gold plated Lamborghini to deal with this butterfly menace. Then I just, wander off in my new car -agh fuck butterfly in my eyes can't see the road aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

I probably go insane to be honest. Then I get possessed by Nyarlathotep and nothing good comes of this.

I really need to change my avatar from being literally myself in Gravity Falls style because these threads get awkward real fast.

Basically all I can do is use my supernatural persuasion to convince people to let me hide in the deepest hole around, whatever it is. We don't have weapons that can hurt the Martians or armor that can stand up to them, so that leaves hiding.

A giant butterfly net. Or even a medium sized one. Or hell a giant sturdy box.

She's a little girl who loads 155mm tank shells for a living I'm not taking any chances.

Last edited:
... I will make a deal with the devil and track down the Necronomicon before he shows up. "That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die". Literally my only hope of escaping the King in Yellow.

Goodbye, sanity. I didn't need you anyway!

Exactly as the title says, a bastard ROB shows up, and informs you that in one week he's going to bring your avatar at the time of his arrival into reality (changing your avatar isn't going to help). Said avatar will be out to kill you specifically (though they'll spawn 40 miles away and you'll be informed when this occurs). If you can instead kill them or fend them off/avoid them for 24 hours (at which point they despawn), you receive the amazing reward of... not getting killed by your avatar. That said, you seem to have acquired a possibly supernatural knack for getting people to believe you and help you prepare.

Rules clarification question: Does the avatar have any supernatural means of tracking the target, other than any powers they normally have? Because otherwise, and especially considering that "40 miles away" bit, the best answer for most people might be to simply get in a car and start driving.

Nought I can do. Nothing anyone can do. Moustache Bolo plays nuclear war with the world and wins, I'm no more than collateral damage.

Nonsense. Didn't you read the OP? You're the target, so by definition you're not collateral damage. The rest of the world is collateral damage.

Last edited:
... I will make a deal with the devil and track down the Necronomicon before he shows up. "That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die". Literally my only hope of escaping the King in Yellow.

Goodbye, sanity. I didn't need you anyway!

How does the unspeakable one relate to Nyarlathotep? One of his avatars Is after me...

Maybe we can get together and let them deal with each other? Godzilla vs Mothra get out of their way. Lol

Last edited:
How does the unspeakable one relate to Nyarlathotep? One of his avatars Is after me...

Maybe we can get together and let them deal with each other? Godzilla vs Mothra get out of their way. Lol

Well, Nyarlothep is an Outer God and their intermediary between them and their cults. Hastur is a Great Old One, Cthulhu's half-brother and banished to the stars. They probably don't like each other, which will translate into murderous rampaging.

I like that plan. Let them nuke it out between them while we watch with popcorn. Hope you have life insurance, though, 'cos that'll be one hell of a showdown! I may not be held accountable if we somehow end up having our first meeting with Death :whistle:

My avatar is a nebula with a radius of 0.2 lightyears. I have no idea what effects that would have on our solar system, but depending on how it goes I'll either be killed in some nasty way along with the rest of the earth, or I'll be forced to run from a horde of now-overworked astronomers.

Back