You Will Be Worse - DOOM RP [Closed]

@Lt Darkhound

Just updated my character sheet with personality. Hopefully I've also weakened the power enough as well. To paraphrase myself from Discord, I tried to phrase my power so out of combat I could sneak around like a rogue with former humans acting like detectors, but when I'm actually fighting I'd have to scale it back to merely being indistinct, translucent, and harder to hit

Name: Roberto Ladron
Appearance:
Ability: Stealing From Death
This ability allows Roberto to heal a person from any injury or disease regardless of how grievous. However he cannot resurrect the dead with this ability, he must make physical contact and the he has to lay hands for a period of time based on the injury. A small cut or cold would require a touch, but mortal wounds require him to lay hands for longer periods of time.
Weapon: Ruger Blackhawk 9mm/.357 model

Misc Equipment:
VISM Military Tac Vest
Sweeper Tracking Knife
Hatchet
Canteen

Difficulty: NIGHTMARE

Thank you for updating your power, you are now Accepted.

Name: Jordan Shaw
Personality: Though Jordan lost most of his friends and family in the early days of the invasion, his natural ability to roll with the punches had developed into a dogged determination to survive. Along the way, his jocund manner has transformed into a trickster streak that he channels when fighting the demonic hordes. He has found refuge in insular reflection and dark humor, or at least things that are darkly humorous to himself.
Ability: Shade
With focus, Shaw may mask himself and the objects on his person from demons' sight. This effect scales with the amount of attention he puts into maintaining it. With offhand effort he may blur his outline and when almost entirely focused on stealth he may extend this illusion to other indicators of his presence like his shadow. This effect does not extend to uncorrupted humans, and only partly to corrupted ones.

Weapon:
Misc Equipment:
  • MP7A1
  • New-Model Flexible Full-Body Armor
Difficulty Rating: (Choose one, most popular will be game difficulty)
  • Ultra Violence

Thank you for updating your Ability, and are now Accepted.

Name: Laura Warhorn.
Appearance:
Ability: Laura can force her body to keep fighting far beyond what is natural, dislocated limbs are forced back into their sockets and fragmented bone is put back together.
Weapon:
Weapon: Rotor Cannon
Misc Equipment:
Armor
Heavy Armor
Equipment
3 health packs.
6 fragmentation grenades.
6 flash grenade
Calico M950

Difficulty Rating: Hurt Me Plenty

I see nothing wrong here, you're Accepted.

Announcement
After some discussion with Henry, and the interest shown on the Discord community, I believe this announcement needs to be made.

We will be Accepting no more than 10 player characters. Submissions will close when the IC thread goes up. You can still make a submission up until it closes, even if there are already 10 sheets submitted. If this happens, be aware that there is a chance you will not make the cut. Not making the cut does not mean your sheet is bad, just that Henry and I decided that someone else's sheet was better, or better fit the party.

Previously Accepted sheets may be re-evaluated if we get more sheets than the ten players being accepted.

Seta
Character sheet:

Name: Seta
Appearance: A young black-haired man, with silver eyes and a pale deathly complexion, wears a black body suit, with small armoring in it.
Personality: Stoic, quick on words, and would always place the mission first, but has morals, and would save innocents before the mission
Ability: The Ability to summon two Twins, who other than different appearance, personality and equipment, is the same as Seta, and is Essentially Seta, when twin dies, Seta can summon new one.
Weapon: A Chain-sickle, on end a very long and sharp scythe that is doused in holy water and the other end a shotgun, in between are sharp chains that are also doused in holy water.
Misc Equipment: Tons of holy water bottles, flash-bangs, and smoke grenades.

• Hurt Me Plenty

Last edited:
After some discussion with Henry, and the interest shown on the Discord community, I believe this announcement needs to be made.

We will be Accepting no more than 10 player characters. Submissions will close when the IC thread goes up. You can still make a submission up until it closes, even if there are already 10 sheets submitted. If this happens, be aware that there is a chance you will not make the cut. Not making the cut does not mean your sheet is bad, just that Henry and I decided that someone else's sheet was better, or better fit the party.

Previously Accepted sheets may be re-evaluated if we get more sheets than the ten players being accepted.
Thanks for the update.

Joshua Parker
Name: Joshua Parker
Appearance: Joshua has short black hair, brown eyes, not much distinctive about him
Personality: Joshua is the sort of person who when looking at the lemons life gives him, tries his damn best to make life take the lemons back, putting his all into everything he does, he mainly fights so his friends and family will live and tries his best to protect those in his group.
Ability: Hyrdokinesis
Weapon: A Hydro cannon that shoots pressurized Holy water at people and demons
Misc Equipment:
-Standard Armor
-3 tanks of holy water
- Mistletoe
- Pocket Knife
- Emergency Pistol

Difficulty:
  • Hurt Me Plenty

Last edited:
Character sheet:

Name: Seta-501
Appearance: A young black-haired man, with silver eyes and a pale deathly complexion, wears a black body suit, with small armoring in it.
Personality: None, only one is to kill demons and accomplish orders, nothing else is necessary (might change)
Ability: The Ability to make clones, each one is different (appearance and skill) other than that they're all the same as the original, limit is ten, and they can explode
Weapon: A Chain-sickle, on end a very long and sharp scythe that is doused in holy water and the other end a shotgun, in between are sharp chains that are also doused in holy water.

• Hurt Me Plenty

Okay, so this confuses my slightly, are you even human? Because I'm sure the program wouldn't take a 5 year old.

Name: Joshua Parker
Appearance: Joshua has short black hair, brown eyes, not much distinctive about him
Personality: Joshua is the sort of person who when looking at the lemons life gives him, tries his damn best to make life take the lemons back, putting his all into everything he does, he mainly fights so his friends and family will live and tries his best to protect those in his group.
Ability: Minor Hyrdokinesis
Weapon: A Hydro cannon that shoots pressurized Holy water at people and demons
Misc Equipment:
-Standard Armor
-3 tanks of holy water
- Mistletoe
- Pocket Knife

I think you could get away with bumping up the power of the hydrokinesis, pull off some avatar stuff. Other than that, how much psi is the cannon?

RE-EDIT EDIT: Changed the personal weapon to the E-11 Blaster Carbine. Hope its good @Lt Darkhound

Name: Ryven Razgriz

Personality: Indifferent, forgetful and reckless. Seeing so many people dying all around her traumatized Ryven Razgriz to becoming indifferent to almost anything and everything, such experience forced her to not even bother remembering the names of others in an attempt to prevent herself from being hurt emotionally. This indifference led to her becoming reckless enough to dive in the middle of a demon group guns blazing just so she can kill as many demons as she can.

Ability: Psychokinesis - The psychic ability to move/manipulate matter at will using only their mind. Also known as Telekinesis. Ryven's psychokinesis is powerful enough to crush and or lift objects as heavy or as dense as a Main Battle Tank.

Weapon: Double-bladed Lightsaber (Red)

Misc Equipment:
  • (Armor, extra weapons that you might have looted, trophies, that sorta thing. Update this as we go on.)
Difficulty Rating: Ultra Violence

Last edited:
Character sheet:

Name: Seta
Personality: None, only one is to kill demons and accomplish orders, nothing else is necessary (might change)
Ability: The Ability to make clones, each one is different (appearance and skill) other than that they're all the same as the original, limit is ten, and they can explode

• Hurt Me Plenty

Your character still feels a little inhuman, judging by your personality. Everything else seems good, so if you can tweak him juuuuust slightly to make him feel human, you should be good.

Name: Ryven Razgriz

Personality: Indifferent, forgetful and reckless. Seeing so many people dying all around her traumatized Ryven Razgriz to becoming indifferent to almost anything and everything, such experience forced her to not even bother remembering the names of others in an attempt to prevent herself from being hurt emotionally. This indifference led to her becoming reckless enough to dive in the middle of a demon group guns blazing just so she can kill as many demons as she can.

Ability: Psychokinesis - The psychic ability to move/manipulate matter at will using only their mind. Also known as Telekinesis. Ryven's psychokinesis is powerful enough to crush and or lift objects as heavy or as dense as a Main Battle Tank.

Weapon: Double-bladed Lightsaber (Red)

Misc Equipment:
  • (Armor, extra weapons that you might have looted, trophies, that sorta thing. Update this as we go on.)
Difficulty Rating: Ultra Violence

Denied. We don't have laser-swords, or plasma-swords, or whatever you want to call it. Additionally, I am very hesitant to allow a character who feels a lot like a Jedi/Sith. Also, your power can bend steel, and lift a round-about 50 tons. Still useful, I'd just appreciate if it was clarified as something that is "as dense as an MBT" is kind of awkward to define.

EDIT: Also, your character's name is the same as your username. This is not an SI game, and I would really appreciate it if you could change it to something else.

Alright sure. Although, a tank can actually bend more than steel. This is a toned down strength and just a side-effect of her durability but if you want I can decrease it even further?

Sorry I didn't catch this until now, but yes, I would still like the durability toned down. I understand where it comes from, and in a normal setting, super-strength may very well come with super-durability as well. That is not the case in this setting, due to the way you were given your powers.

Last edited:
...I already noted it's ten

Aaaiwoops.

That may or may not be a bit much. Now, if it's ten clones of you that all have different weapons and combat ability, all to the full of your ability itself, then imma have to say that's a bit too much, Im just going to tell you now, if you want ten, there going to be as weak as normal humans. Meaning they can put up some form of fight. Darkhound accepted before I could finish my decision. But other than that, your good.

Last edited:
Okay what is best amount?

The best amount if you want full combat ability is two, unless you want the army of humans, and there will be a limit on the amount you can summon in a certain amount of time. So if one dies its going to be only two per battle, so your going to have to wait tell next battle to get them back.

Back