Yes. You are The Killer Aliens.

[X] Observe the Humans through stealthed Bio-Drones. Undetectable as far as you can tell.
[X] Hack into infrastructure.
-[X] Power plants.
-[X] Disease research centers.
-[X] Search for military assets.

Vote Tally : Original - Yes. You are The Killer Aliens. | Page 3 | Sufficient Velocity
##### NetTally 1.7.10.1
[X] Observe the Humans through stealthed Bio-Drones. Undetectable as far as you can tell.
-[X] Target more remote places and less densely populated places
-[X] Power plants.
No. of Votes: 6
ConfusedPotato
DamienR
HeavyBane
SpeckofStardust
veekie
wingstrike96
-[X] Power plants.
No. of Votes: 2
krahe
LycorisX
-[X]Target all areas evenly.
-[X] Power plants.
No. of Votes: 1
mro123321
Total No. of Voters: 9
Vote will be called at 2:00 pm today.

Vote Closed.

Last edited:
>.>

<.<

Sorry, processing that I inadvertently had a hand in creating this. One moment.

And we're done. This looks...interesting.

-[X] Stealthily implement killer info virus.

My priority is getting info so that next turn we can a) start infiltrating and b) start setting up in the amazon. The turn after, we'll start crashing info networks and spread disease, as well as learn more about their military and infrastructure. The turn after that, we'll break infrastructure and attack the military in Europe, China, and the US.

I figure that the virus gets us info, not kills computers, so it will provide more info and only risk getting caught by paranoid nerds. If intelligence agencies catch it, they're more likely to blame terrorists and other nations than trans-dimensional aliens.

*sigh* closed...

-[X] Stealthily implement killer info virus.

My priority is getting info so that next turn we can a) start infiltrating and b) start setting up in the amazon. The turn after, we'll start crashing info networks and spread disease, as well as learn more about their military and infrastructure. The turn after that, we'll break infrastructure and attack the military in Europe, China, and the US.

I figure that the virus gets us info, not kills computers, so it will provide more info and only risk getting caught by paranoid nerds. If intelligence agencies catch it, they're more likely to blame terrorists and other nations than trans-dimensional aliens.

*sigh* closed...

You guys are Reallytm ​advanced in info war. I just wish my muse was fucking cooperating with this damn thing. I have Turn 1 results a third written but no matter how much metaphorical cake and booze I through at her she will not give me the rest of the words. Gargh :rage::mob::rage:

You guys are Reallytm ​advanced in info war. I just wish my muse was fucking cooperating with this damn thing. I have Turn 1 results a third written but no matter how much metaphorical cake and booze I through at her she will not give me the rest of the words. Gargh :rage::mob::rage:
As someone who went through what was basically a creative writing bachelors program: throw physical cake and booze at your mouth instead. Additionally, sit down and just start writing anything related to this shit, preferably (imo) on a physical pad of paper. Just write down whatever, set a minimal 10 minute commitment, and if it stretches longer or goes somewhere, great. If it doesn't, it's better to do this than feel guilty that you're not going anywhere.

But, *shrug*, you've prolly alrdy heard this so glhf.

Found another potentially fun kwest! Watching and following!

Whoops, he's dead Jim!
This is embarrassing.

First off an apology to folks who might have been affected negatively.

This is my official pronouncement that this fic is Dead For The Foreseeable Future.

I am sadly a writer who must maintain progress on a story with relatively few distractions and must also maintain interest.

What happened here was that I got stuck(on something really stupid that I couldn't figure out because my Google-Fu sucked) which stalled progress, then I got distracted by college stuff, IRL kinda going up in flames outside of that, and then my interest died from this. I may/will/(?) revisit this in the future. I don't know, this time of my life is kinda not conducive to writing stories actively and posting them. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :rage::rage::rage::mob::mob::mob:

I am really sorry and I should have put this post in much early than I have.

Have a good time for as long as possible!

Back