Xianxia Encompassing the World! (Xianxia Rec Discussion and Idea thread)

I'm trying to come up with a title for a short xianxia story I've outlined to write someday.

The protagonist is one of the elders of her sect and after centuries of being left to manage the sect while other elders are either in seclusion or off on expeditions, she finally got a chance to do some extended closed cultivation, extended meditation on issues that have been disturbing her emotional centre, and just getting caught up on her reading and research.

On emerging, she finds out that her admittedly low expectations of the sect leader and other elders keeping the sect going in her absence may have been a touch optimistic.

Working title is 'dao of dump' but the only alternative I've come up with so far is 'I Can't Leave You Alone for Just Fifty Years?!'

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Herding Cats for Immortality
Babysitting Cultivators
Cultivating Common Sense
Absence Makes the Sect Grow Dumber
The Sect Only Has One Braincell, and It's Me

Last edited:
That sounds fun, I'll check it out.
Checked or out, but the English is too bad for me to bother reading further. War-axe missile is funny, but also a sign it's a barely edited machine translation.
Well, actually three stopping point for me came when the second plot thing was about a super pretty woman who is just so pretty. Fucking spare me. The supposedly powerful cultivator acting silly because of book advise on what men like was the final straw.

Back