Whatever remains...(Not Recruiting)

Wonders if she might have ended up revealed as the Operators Grand-Grand-Grand-daughter if she had tried to lie...

Wanted to go to bed a hour ago but...now I`m really falling asleep.....poor poor spirit....why did we have to stumble inside without the needed tools to do something?

The dialogue was first printed in Chynese, J'panese, and a third language. It is now just in J'panese.

EDIT: So yes, Akane can understand it. (Also, I'm starting to forget how to spell my own made-up country names! :o)

Last edited:
Hey guys, I want to poke your brains for a moment.

What's your opinion on the combat system so far? I felt it was rather clunky in your regard, though that may just be me over-worrying. The system itself is meant for over-the table rp's.

So, opinions? Suggestions? Glaring criticism? Remember that the more input you give, the better this rp can get. :)

Hey guys, I want to poke your brains for a moment.

What's your opinion on the combat system so far? I felt it was rather clunky in your regard, though that may just be me over-worrying. The system itself is meant for over-the table rp's.

So, opinions? Suggestions? Glaring criticism? Remember that the more input you give, the better this rp can get. :)

Well, I'm not overly fond of attacks that ignore the armor I paid most of my cash for, and sacrifice a bit of my dodging stat to use, but really, its kind of expected.

Plus, that time when it tanked the hit to the chest was nice.

Other than that, We do need to think of a way to defend the tech-monk...

Well, I'm not overly fond of attacks that ignore the armor I paid most of my cash for, and sacrifice a bit of my dodging stat to use, but really, its kind of expected.
That should work the rest of the time.
Against magic-future-fire it does not.

I swear I'm not BSing this because I'm a evil GM, there's a lore reason that it ignores armor.

but your point is noted, less armor-ignoring things in the future,

Welllllll.....

Obviously, I want the extra armor.

However, that helmet would likely fit more on someone who's not going directly into battle, probably.

Its likely got an inside-screen, so I suggest Simpli try it on, see what it does.

Alright, Kuroukuma should be pretty strong, with that 4 in Body.

Can he roll to forcibly wrench open one of the closed lockers?

Sorry Dust, been super busy with a coding assignment that's due in tomorrow. I'll post something tomorrow when I wake up though :)

Whoops, never mind, decided to write something just now xD
If Kurou doesn't say anything, I'm probably going to sit on the girl he's talking to :D

Back