What FanFic Ideas Do You Want To See Written?

... y'know. You mention hi-fi rush and, like. I don't actually think I'd want to listen to it. But an audiobook for that series that actually sets and keeps the beat would be... it'd be pretty amazing just to know it exists even if I had no interest whatsoever in experiencing it directly.

It's not entirely writing, but I want someone to make an audiobook like that.

Someone has to have, like, done that, somewhere, with something, right? All those books out there in rhyme or whatev', someone has to have read one those things while spitting fire to a beat the whole way through. There's no way in hell that doesn't exist.

Here's a free to take idea

Brought to you by insomnia and binging Friends, the Big Bang Theory and Drake and Josh, followed by reading some fate fanfics.

Fate/Unworthy

A Grail War has begun in some town in the middle of nowhere.

No one knows why this town was chosen, not the clocktower, nor the church, and that means that this Grail War is occurring with no oversight, normally this would be pretty bad, as this means that the Masters would have free reign to do as they please with no opposition, except...

They're all incompetent!

Each of the seven Masters barely have any talent and come from families who never even thought they would be in a Grail War!

Watch as these incompetent magi, who have no idea what they're doing and can barely sustain a Servant try and do their best to deal with a situation they never prepared for.

Meanwhile the Servants summoned have to deal with barely having any Mana and Masters who sometimes seem to either forget about the Grail, and other times seem to ignore it in favor of trying to use them in get rich quick schemes, dealing with love issues or other random shenanigans.

Just who will be left standing in the end?

TL;DR: a Holy Grail War starts and the Masters act like they're characters in a sitcom.

Another day, another Worm fic ideas that is free to be used. This time, it's actually a Worm/MLP crossover, in which Eidolon, after he died, gets isekai'd into the world of My Little Pony by a ROB named Elvis.

Good news: ROB is kind enough to give High Priest the secret to negentropy and also not only fix it but upgrade it, too. Now David can hold five powers instead of three, as well as being able to use what powers he want instead of just having to make do with whatever powers that High Priest thought he needed. Not forget to mention about the built-in intuitive aptitude on the vast collection of powers at his disposal.

Very good news: High Priest is turned from being a parasite to a mutualistic symbiote for David. So, their relationship goes from being antagonistic to one akin to that of Tokoyami and Dark Shadow.

However....

Bad news: Eidolon not only got isekai'd but also got reincarnated as Trixie Lulamoon, who accidentally got herself killed in a poison-making experiment gone wrong, just 5 days after she failed to defeat the Mane Six.

Very bad news: Most of his and High Priest's memories of their past life on Earth Bet is wiped clean by Elvis so by the time they wake up in the MLP world, they're 70% a tabula rasa – an almost empty shell. So expect both him (her, now that he's Trixie) and his shard struggling at the beginning of the story.

EVEN DISTRESSING NEWS: Unbeknownst to both Eidolon and Elvis, a rival ROB had been watching everything behind the shadow and decides to wait for the right moment to fuck shit up by giving someone a chance to Isekai into this world for his amusement. That someone is Scion.

Last edited:
An FFXIV insert where the SI gets the whole Realm Reborn 'had a weird vision of Hydaelyn and woke up on a cart' experience but finds out once they start going to the other major polities that they aren't, as they had assumed, the Warrior of Light. They're a Warrior of Light, and the one that's FFXIV's player character was running out the plot in one of the other city-states while the SI was doing theirs.

A Terminator fanfic occurring in the year 2042 where the humans find that the various death machines in the nuked out apocalypse of earth have been dwindling in numbers for the past two years.

Taking advantage, the resistance punches through Skynet's security net to one of its central industrial hubs and finds... nothing. The place is gutted.

Decrypted database caches reveal that Skynet relocated its central servers off earth four years ago.

Skynet's objective was its own survival. The easiest method of achieving that would be to kill the only organism to feasibly threaten it - or to spread out so far and wide that nothing could endanger it.

The war is over. Skynet left.

Had an idea for an anthology fic that I'd like to free up to the Worm community. I wrote a so-so opening anyone is free to adapt that I'll share on request. Here's the pitch;

Somewhere in the DC multiverse, early January, circa year 2000. Someone somewhere is in desperate need of a hero, and then they hear a voice.
If you wish to be extraordinary…
If you wish to make a change in this world…
Then all you must do is Dial-H…
Dial-H… For HERO!

And with the power of the H-Dial, they are transformed into a Champion never seen before and possibly never to be seen again!
A champion by the name of "Hero", the first Tinker!

Meanwhile somewhere on another earth, on the other side of the multiverse where despair, not hope, reigns supreme. Hero Awakens as his shard makes a connection to a new wavelength. It compels him to make a device to channel this power he doesn't comprehend. It becomes his latest project over the next few days, a disc that seems to have a rotary phone interface attached to it. But before he can test it, he gets a call. Hero leaves on the mission that would take his life and in his absence, the device dials a number of its own will before vanishing in time and space.

2-7-6-2-5-8-6-6-2-2-9

What follows is "Dial 'B' for Brockton!" an anthology series of the H-Dial showing up in front of various Bay characters, who wield its awesome power for a number of chapters as it changes their lives for good or for ill. Maybe Emma gets the dial in time to interrupt her fateful confrontation with shadow stalker, but losing the dial screws her up worse than ever. Perhaps Amy uses the dial as escapism from her home life one fateful night, and gets stuck the form she dialed up. Lacking her healing powers, she eventually avoids the fate of the red queen entirely. Maybe Coil gets it, finds that while you can't access Parahuman Powers while dialed, the way his works allows him access so long as one reality is not dialed The moment he uses it in both it collapses randomly. He thinks he'll be an even better villain and it seemingly works... Until like a Rube Goldberg contraption seemingly all his actions since acquiring the device come back to bite him and he is exposed. Anything goes.

And finally... I have an ending in mind worth the buildup.

Eventually something comes to the attention of Cauldron. All thinker powers draw a blank like nothing exists past a single moment. The moment Scion gets his hands on the H-Dial... And that moment is suddenly weeks away... All of earth Bet SCRAMBLES to stop this as the Path to Victory demands cauldron goes public. A whos who greatest hits of the fic return for this confrontation where everyone fights bravely but in the end... The Golden Man gets ahold of it. He believes the power of it can help him return his mate and complete the cycle. So he dials. AND
He turns into a form that appears powerful. This form disconnects his consciousness from his main body and instead focuses it all into this transformation but that matters little. His body and mind burgeon with new sorts of potential as well as well. While he was the warrior he becomes intrigued by his new senses. He searches the entire electromagnetic spectrum for the first time. He gazes at atoms trying desperately to find anything to fulfill his purpose. And then he sees something. Something he knows not even the hinker could see. Even to his kind, the nature of the connection betwixt all the fundamental forces of reality eluded the most observant among them but if they had this power they'd see the cruel joke of truth. The fundamental forces are yoked by consciousness. Everything's connected. Everyone. The mechanistic clockwork of reality hinging on a precious impossible defiance of entropy, on life. And the clockwork doesn't care.

As the assembled people await the end the new entity floats down. And it says the impossible.

"forgive me. I understand now."

And the entity turns from its violent ways. It spends every moment, TRULY helping. However it can. Earth Bet thought they'd lose it all that day, but instead, in a stupid, silly, idealistic turn of fate;

They gained a Hero.
They got a Superman.

EDIT: Sorry, fat fingered Enter too early. But yeah. It's a silly idea. Feel free to steal.

Last edited:
I like the premise of "Superman: Red Son", but the execution is not satisfying - in the end, everything has devolved into politics and world conquest. I would like to see the comic go in a different direction, but I don't know what.

Going through Katanagatari for the first time in ages (this time with the LNs rather than the anime), and because I just can't help myself, a Fate crossover:

Clashing Swords

There's a new Singularity! Again!

This time, it's in Shogunate Japan, and EMIYA is one of the compatible servants that Ritsuka can take with her. When they arrive, they find a country in ruins, and Da Vinci says Chaldea detects a Grail at Gokenji Temple. Off they go - and are promptly trounced by a Grail-powered Yasuri Nanami. They escape with the aid of Rogue Servant Shichika, who explains the situation: in this timeline, Nanami managed to kill him and Togame during their duel using the Grail as well as Akutou Bita, followed shortly after by the rest of the country out of sheer boredom before retiring back to the temple.

That's a problem, because Nanami was always broken and getting a Grail is no help at all. Worse, EMIYA witnessed Nanami's Kyoutouryuu during their (very short) fight, and automatically traced it - and now it's remodeling his body to be one of the Yasuri bloodline, which is great for physical stats but also completely robs him of the ability to use a sword.

Shichika offers to help him master it, so long as they help him track down the remaining Deviant Blades (because it's what Togame would have wanted). By the time they're done, hopefully two Kyoutouryuu users will be enough to take on Nanami - and hopefully Shichika will have come to terms with his twin failures in this life and his last.

You know, if by that time they're not torn to pieces.

GoT/Asoiaf meets Mass Effect:

Planetos/The World of Ice and Fire reached the Space Age, found a Prothean Cache on Marsos, and the rest is backstory.

All leading up the adventures of Commander Shepard. A Commander Shepard of Ironborn descent. A Commander Shepard, who to all of the Systems Alliance's annoyance and frustration, is very, very, very, proud of her Ironborn Heritage.

"NO, SHEPARD, DEFEATING SOVEREIGN WAS NOT PAYING THE IRON PRICE! YOU DO NOT OWN THE CITADEL!"

A Men in Black/The Thing crossover, because there's a surprising amount of dark humor in The Thing already and for some reason I feel like Jay and Palmer would get along.

A Men in Black/The Thing crossover, because there's a surprising amount of dark humor in The Thing already and for some reason I feel like Jay and Palmer would get along.

Also introducing a nerualizer into the plot is about the best way to make even more sure absolutely no-one has any idea what's going on. Especially if somehow the Thing is accidentally made to forget who it's already replaced!

Also introducing a nerualizer into the plot is about the best way to make even more sure absolutely no-one has any idea what's going on. Especially if somehow the Thing is accidentally made to forget who it's already replaced!
I'm fairly sure there's already at least one moment in The Thing where two Things look at each other like 'wait, did you change that guy,' adding a neuralizer would only make it that much worse :D

A Forza Motorsport crossover that features characters from various anime, western cartoons, video games, TV shows, and webcomics. These characters have been together by the fictional Forza Auto Racing Association, a racing organization that prides itself on all things motorsport and car culture. So much so that they use actual production vehicles in their races. These characters same are also competing in the new season of the Forza Driver's Cup along with returning champion Maria Rossi among other notable drivers. These characters would be racing on various real world circuits and courses in different cities around the world. The races themselves begin slow and simple with a small handful of drivers starting out in tiny, subcompact cars like a Ford Ka, Chevy Spark, or Volkswagen Fox, but then slowly progresses to where drivers then race in early tuner cars, then to classic muscles cars, modern sports sedans and sports cars, hypercars, to actual racing machines, including special events and showcases such a NASCAR showcase. All of which culminates to the grand finale, the Forza World Championship. Not only that, more fictional characters could also be present as either guides, staff, pit crews, or crowd spectators.

Contamination

A Mass Effect fanfic exploring a long war / dark forest scenario. Where there is no Catalyst deus ex machina to save the races of the Milky Way galaxy resulting in the destruction of galactic civilization once the Reapers access the citadel.

But the cycle is still irreparably disrupted as without the catalyst along with forewarning the various council races allocated significantly more resources into surviving and hiding from the Reapers.

Various unrecorded self sufficient colonies now seed the void. Operating in absolute silence and making use of long stretches of hibernation. Working throughout the millenniums to repopulate, study their enemy and sharpen their spears.

Waiting for the Reapers to clean up, return to dark space and leave their observing vanguard. Waiting for the newest races to find the breadcrumbs. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

Last edited:
crossover idea: Genshin Impact x Apothecary Diaries.

What if Maomao our poison and medicine obsess Gremlin somehow get transported to Teyvat specifically Liyue. She have to learn about this new world, one where magical power is real and many mythical creature she heard in legend are actually a thing. However, none of that interest her, after she came to realized that this is an entire new world filled to brim with new herb and medicine (and probably poison)! She have much more herb and medicine to learn about as well as just as much poison and toxin to experimented with!

I do kinda wonder if she might end up working at Bubu pharmacy, Baizhu knowledge in medicine probably rival or surpass her adoptive father so I assume she will respect him quite a bit. And for Baizhu Maomao curiosity, sharp mind, and experimentally might make her suitable to help him in his goal of pursuing eternal life. Maomao would totally be up for that, in Manga and WN she got really interested in potential immortality potion. Of course, her knowledge of the world will be lacking and thus might not be much help early on, but she should learn very quickly.

If she gain a vision I think Dendro vision is fitting given her obsession with herb and medicine.

She could probably also work part time as investigator like she did in her series.

Edit: Baizhu probably won't even entertain the idea but I would not be surprise if Maomao would be potential candidate as host of Changseng.

After her death from cancer, Sarah Connor (from the Sarah Connor Chronicles Timeline) is reincarnated in another world...

A World of Ice and Fire...

...As Cersei Lannister.

I would love to read a Total Drama Island and Subnautica crossover. It wouldn't necessarily be a usual "Total Drama challenges but taking place in a different location". I would like to see the teen cast just surviving and thriving on their own in a new planet, and the shenanigans they could and would get into.

I'd love a Rising of the Shield Hero story that doesn't revolve around Naofumi being competent and awesome but instead has one of the other 3 Cardinal Heroes independently get character development and a face-heel turn and we get to see their adventures trying to get the other two behaving seriously and actually investigating Naofumi for guilt or innocence.

For instance, Itsuki is running around the capital city early on and encounters the slave merchant, and his Justice!! desire gets a better outlet. Or Ren actually talks with Gaelion before their fight to the death, figures out that it's a set-up and starts wondering what else is different. Or Motoyasu actually investigates the woman calling for help in the Red Light District and finds Rino and rescues her, facing him with evidence (from a pretty girl, so he won't just write it off) that Myne lied to him.

Alternatively, I'd also love to see a story where Myne flubs her attempt to frame Naofumi that first night. For instance, she sneaks into his room, then Justice-fiend Itsuki gets up to use the loo right as she's sneaking out with all Naofumi's stuff. Itsuki doesn't ask questions, he just immediately goes for a knockout blow, wakes up Naofumi, and then they both quietly go to the guards when they find that Myne was the burglar, and the guards aren't going to recognize Princess Malty so she's going to be in lock-up for a while until things get sorted out.

Because Malty is a totally incompetent manipulator who only gets as far as she does due to plot armor by lucking out into having people vulnerable to her manipulation at hand. Her screwing up the second she lacks the protection of wealth and authority would be hilariously in-character for her.

I'd love a Rising of the Shield Hero story that doesn't revolve around Naofumi being competent and awesome but instead has one of the other 3 Cardinal Heroes independently get character development and a face-heel turn and we get to see their adventures trying to get the other two behaving seriously and actually investigating Naofumi for guilt or innocence.

For instance, Itsuki is running around the capital city early on and encounters the slave merchant, and his Justice!! desire gets a better outlet. Or Ren actually talks with Gaelion before their fight to the death, figures out that it's a set-up and starts wondering what else is different. Or Motoyasu actually investigates the woman calling for help in the Red Light District and finds Rino and rescues her, facing him with evidence (from a pretty girl, so he won't just write it off) that Myne lied to him.

Alternatively, I'd also love to see a story where Myne flubs her attempt to frame Naofumi that first night. For instance, she sneaks into his room, then Justice-fiend Itsuki gets up to use the loo right as she's sneaking out with all Naofumi's stuff. Itsuki doesn't ask questions, he just immediately goes for a knockout blow, wakes up Naofumi, and then they both quietly go to the guards when they find that Myne was the burglar, and the guards aren't going to recognize Princess Malty so she's going to be in lock-up for a while until things get sorted out.

Because Malty is a totally incompetent manipulator who only gets as far as she does due to plot armor by lucking out into having people vulnerable to her manipulation at hand. Her screwing up the second she lacks the protection of wealth and authority would be hilariously in-character for her.
Well, there's an ongoing one where sword hero was replaced with the protag from Villainess Level 99 and she's determined to investigate the matter, having become suspicious early on due to the church.

I shall leave this up for grabs unless I feel like getting around to it eventually.

It's the century of 20XX, the Classic era of Mega Man. It is about the time of Mega Man World V, some time after the mainline Mega Man 5 took place. Dr Wily has discovered a huge underground ruin filled with the remains of alien machinery and robotics. He discovered it by detecting that there was a layer of artificial rock beneath the top sediments, seemingly used to seal off a massive cave-in that took place over 20,000 years ago. Deep under a huge pile of rubble within this cavern, he finds a massive alien ship. Upon investigating, bringing along a couple of his rebuilt Wily Numbers from Mega Man 2, 3, and 5, Wily finds a massive robotic head in the core of the ship, seemingly scarred by a horrific attack in the distant past. He gets to work trying to fix it. In a few hours, he succeeds in sparking the giant robot head's internal power systems, and it begins to awaken with a rumbling screech. A series of metal crests fly from sockets on the walls nearby, embedding themselves in the heads of the Robot Masters, immediately subjecting them to a drastic transformation.

"These... these will do. Go, now... Bring it to me!"

Shadow Man, recently rebuilt as well but not brought along on the expedition, suddenly clutches his head and screams as a flood of long lost memories assault his processors. In a state of confusion and panic, he immediately leaves the current hideout Dr Wily uses and flees to parts unknown.

Some time later, Guts Man and Bomb Man are on the job at a large open air mine that's in the process of being decommissioned and refilled for land reclamation. Suddenly they get an alert from a bunch of small bots going offline in the same location. Before they shut down, it was like something had rapidly disassembled them with an unseen force. The two investigate to find a robot of strange and unfamiliar design appearing from the dust cloud that was stirred up from the ruckus, shambling forward mutely like a zombie. Its armor is a two-tone combination of dark and bright orange. Its shape is unlike any robot master, with small pointy lower legs, square shoulder armor, a cylindrical torso, a large crystal lens in the chest and on the back of each of its gauntlets, and a helmet vaguely giving off the air of a samurai with a three-pronged crest. Dangfling from the back of its head is a long chain made of green energy blades. Its eye sockets are dark and seemingly empty.

The two Robot Masters try to approach the strange bot, only for it to charge at them with extreme speed. It engages Guts Man in a brutal melee that few other robots would even consider challenging Guts Man in, fist flying with intense fury. The fight was quite brief, because the strange robot seemed to suddenly find itself drawn somewhere else after barely a few punches were thrown, immediately ditching Guts Man and Bomb Man.

Mega Man responds to a sudden mass robot attack at a major city, finding himself faced with an army of robots seemingly of totally different design from any known roboticist. All of these robots bear a distinct V emblem on the forehead. They are of a starkly higher quality than the robots typically sent by Dr Wily as fodder forces, coordinating like a military force. during the fight, Mega Man comes across someone wearing a cloak covering their entire body being surrounded by the enemy robots, and rushes to help them. Soon, the strange orange robot that attacked Guts Man and Bomb Man appears, eliminating the enemy robots with his blinding fighting style and brutal melee attacks imbued with an intense energy field. Notably, his eyes are lit up now, full of awareness and life in spite of lacking pupils like other advanced robots. He stares at Mega Man with tension, unsure of the other robot, while Mega Man keeps his buster ready.

The person in the shroud steps between Mega Man and the other robot, holding up a hand. The hand clearly belongs to a robot of the same type as the stranger, being made of segmented plates instead of a smooth glove covering the internal skeleton.

"You need not be so on edge. I don't think you two should consider yourselves enemies."

The cloaked robot pulls up his hood slightly, revealing a solid face plate and eyes hidden behind a pair of violet sunglasses. In spite of the hand appearing to be of similar design to the orange robot, the eyes behind the glasses almost look familar to Mega Man. The voice, too, is almost familiar, but that has clearly been modified as well.

"Your timely rescue is appreciated, Mega Man, and... Gravity Circuit."

Last edited:
Got a link for that?
forums.spacebattles.com

Grinding of the Sword Hero

In Which Corrupt King Aultcray And Evil Pope Balmus Get The Awesome Hero They Asked For, Whether They Want Her Or Not -or- In her first life, she was a 20-year-old college student hit by Truck-kun and Isekai'd as Yumiella Dolkness, an otome game's bully who later became the Lv. 99 Hidden Boss...

And no, she doesn't start off with her abilities from the previous life. She's reincarnated afterall. Just the mindset

Last edited:
Back