[Webcomic] Marie & The Adventurer's League

At the end of this arc, I was thinking of how to show that it's a good time for new readers to hop-on. What's a good way to break the story up into chapters or whatever, so people who join late can see there's good places to start? I know with webcomics, they start and get better as they go on, so I'm wondering where or how with the way threadmarks and stuff work how to point out good jumping on points.

At the end of this arc, I was thinking of how to show that it's a good time for new readers to hop-on. What's a good way to break the story up into chapters or whatever, so people who join late can see there's good places to start? I know with webcomics, they start and get better as they go on, so I'm wondering where or how with the way threadmarks and stuff work how to point out good jumping on points.
I've never had to do it personally, but I think you can nest threadmarks so that might be a way to demonstrate whats contained in an arc.

I mean you've got women, Shades, and Ferret Dragons seems pretty self explanatory to me!

If it helps, in Chapter 8 the last thing we saw was a word bubble with "Deal Maker" in it, and the Deal Maker is the one who gave Marie her touch of adventure. As for why there's a ferret dragon, or finger biting, that's between me, my tea, and god.

I mean you've got women, Shades, and Ferret Dragons seems pretty self explanatory to me!

If it helps, in Chapter 8 the last thing we saw was a word bubble with "Deal Maker" in it, and the Deal Maker is the one who gave Marie her touch of adventure. As for why there's a ferret dragon, or finger biting, that's between me, my tea, and god.
Yeah that was the bit that I got.

09.6 - Gin the impaler
Heads up, I've decided we're going through a kind of "Soft Reboot" I've moved the first 8 chapters to Apocrypha. I'm not abandoning any of that story or anything, but it's more of a "Pilot." Now that I have a more clear idea of what I want to do, I've also changed the name to "The Adventurer's League: The Last Class." Treat the pilot like a bonus story, an origins of sorts, but ultimately everything in there is going to get restated in a "better" way. I just think that this chapter is a better jumping on point, and that by switching it up, I can get more people to engage. Let me know if you hate this.

Back