Velvet Steel Elegy (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure/My Hero Academia Fusion)

[X] "Unlike you, I am going to win."
+++++Velvet.
++++++++++Steel.

So, I guess next is the true final boss?

Timeskip Troubles Part 4
[X] "Unlike you, I am going to win."
+++++Velvet.
++++++++++Steel.

Johan yowls at the implication. "Kindred spirits? Don't make me laugh."「Holy Diver」manifests beside him. "Unlike you, I am going to win."

Whatever「Cactus」intends to say is lost under a relentless barrage of punches.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

「YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!」"

「Cactus'」
remains, liquiefied and splattered under the armored onslaught, are tossed into the air, where they disintegrate completely before falling back down.

The catboy sneers at the sight and spits at the flowerpot, now containing nothing but green mush, as he turns away.

"Min ære er ren."

My Honor Is Clean

And that was the end of Donovan, the human that was turned into a cactus.

They spend the next few days recuperating in hospital beds, some more than others. Bakugou and Minoru came out with bruises, but Johan and Momo's injuries are such that they are sent back to UA on medical leave after Bakugou's「Africa」has healed them. Ashido is in the same boat, having taken a few bullets that required a surgeon to remove before Bakugou could heal her.

Meanwhile Bakugou and Minoru will spend the rest of the week helping out the Heroes as they sort through what is left of the pier and deal with the captured Villains. And the fallout, can't forget that.

At the end of the week they start seeing Midoriya around UA, outside of the remedial classrooms that is. He is accompanied by Uraraka, Tsuyu and Kirishima, as well as the three upperclassmen that set Class 1-A on their road to the Hero School Work Program.

The green-haired boy shoots Johan a tense look whenever they run into each other in the hallway, but whatever he wants to say remains with him.

On Friday the topic at the lunch tables is that the UA School Festival is coming up, and that they need to decide on what their presentation will be. Almost everyone is present for a change, bar Kouda and Tokoyami, both of whom are interning in other cities and will return over the weekend. Multiple ideas are raised, discussed, and argued as the students voice whatever comes to mind at the time, with the unspoken understanding that Aizawa will likely force the issue on Monday.

Others find that their ideas come in the middle of the night, which is why one Johan Johansen wakes up to furious knocking on his door. When he opens it he finds his diminutive friend positively vibrating outside as he relates his idea.

The catboy squints through a haze of sleep and grump as he considers it.

[] "Minoru…what on Earth makes you think that I am up for starting a boyband at this time of night?"
+++++Velvet.

+Steel.

[] "…Gangsta Rap. Minoru, you want to Gangsta Rap at three O'clock in the morning?!"

+++Velvet.
++++Steel.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Johan Johansen Status

Velvet:
40+50(Decision)

Steel: 10+100(Decision)/180

Despair: 40/100

Active Effects:

Dying Trance:

-Velvet only needs to be half again instead of twice as much as Steel to trigger the Velvet Ending.
Great Days:
-End of Arc Despair gain is lowered by 10+X while Velvet is higher than Steel, with X being 5 times every 20% that Velvet is higher than Steel.

Origin Revealed: 85%

[X] "Minoru…what on Earth makes you think that I am up for starting a boyband at this time of night?"

You know, it shows how much of a Jojo fan I am, that the moment I read Donovan, I thought, "Wait, isn't that the Nazi who Joseph tied up to a cactus in Part 2?" even before I clicked on the redirect. How could I have missed that connection lol.

What's next, someone finds Anubis's sword? :)

Stand Data: Training Camp Villains
Himiko Toga's Drowning Pool.

Himiko Toga's Drowning Pool.
Stats:

Destructive Power = D
Speed = B
Range = B
Durability = D
Precision = C
Developmental Potential = E

Abilities:

Let the Bodies Hit the Floor:
Drowning Pool's manifestations can drain the blood of human beings. This blood can be given to their User for her to use with her Quirk, or consumed to allow the manifestations to a one-time use of the Quirks of their victims.

Swarm Stand/Stand Colony: Drowning Pool consists of fifty separate doll-sized entities which are individually referred to as Pools. The Pools are sentient, but are mentally very similar to their User. The Pools can move about thirty meters away from their User before they start to lose power.

Appearance:

Gruber von Stroheim's Alive.

Gruber von Stroheim's Alive.
Stats:

Destructive Power = B
Speed = C
Range = D
Durability = A
Precision = B
Developmental Potential = C

Abilities:

Malice By Design:
Alive can make any mechanism within fifteen meters, no matter how advanced or primitive, catastrophically fail.

Appearance:

Sidney Wheeler's Under My Bed.

Sidney Wheeler's Under My Bed.
Stats:

Destructive Power = B
Speed = D
Range = A
Durability = A
Precision = D
Developmental Potential = C

Abilities:

They Followed Home:
Under My Bed can inject a special Stand poison into any building that can be classified as a home, transforming every shadow inside it into a pool that converts the mass of the building into a horde of snakes and spiders. This Stand synergizes well with the User's Quirk, Bugstacking, which lets him fuse several invertebrates of the same species into a larger specimen.

Automatic Stand: Under My Bed is a large mechanical snake with animalistic intelligence. Not very smart, but it unhesitatingly obeys the User's orders.

Appearance:

Johanna Polestar's Jaws.

Johanna Polestar's Jaws.
Stats:

Destructive Power = B
Speed = B
Range = E
Durability = A
Precision = E
Developmental Potential = B

Abilities:

Close Down On You:
Jaws, when bound to a building, transforms everything that is opened or passed through (doors, windows, closets, cabinets, etc) into biting, toothy jaws that bite down on anything that triggers them.

Bound Stand: Jaws has no proper manifestation, but binds itself to whatever building that the User is touching or inside of. The larger the building, the more spread out the Stand is, but with the User's Clairvoyance Quirk she can direct her Stand to concentrate its power where there are targets.

Appearance:

Grace Irwin's Sweet Dreams.

Grace Irwin's Sweet Dreams.
Stats:

Destructive Power = A
Speed = A
Range = E
Durability = A
Precision = C
Developmental Potential = D

Abilities:

You Can't Wake:
Sweet Dreams can create a field centered around itself that prevents any recovery of spiritual power, including that of its own user, within two hundred meters. Tis pairs well with its User's Quirk, Blood Thinner, which releases a near-undetectable gas that prevents blood from clotting around the User.

Appearance:

Toga is a member of the League of Villains, and Gruber is from the Stroheim family, but the latter three are Australian mercenaries that Cactus hired.

Last edited:
[X] "Minoru…what on Earth makes you think that I am up for starting a boyband at this time of night?"

Stand Data: Cactus [SPOILERS up to Timeskip Troubles 3]
Donovan's Cactus.

Donovan's Cactus.
Stats:

Destructive Power = A
Speed = A
Range = A
Durability = C
Precision = B
Developmental Potential = E

Abilities:

Bloody Your Hands on a Cactus:
The needled covering Cactus' body can be launched at high speeds towards distant targets. Any organic object struck by the needles will have their tissues converted to cacti. Living beings change faster than non-living, with flesh changing faster than wood.

Extreme Long-Range Stand: Donovan's soul was trapped in an actual cactus, and had been so for over a hundred years before he unlocked his Stand. As a result, he could control Cactus directly over extremely long distances without losing power.

Partially Physical Stand: Cactus was partially alive, having been changed by its User's condition. While this allowed Donovan to use the Ripple through Cactus, it also made it so that Cactus could only partially self-select whether or not to interact with physical matter. Either it interacted with none of it, or it interacted with all of it.

Appearance:

And closed. The winner is.

+++++Velvet.

+Steel.

TBH, I expected more people to go for the other option because of how out there it is.

Timeskip Troubles Part 5 FINAL
+++++Velvet.

+Steel.

The catboy squints through a haze of sleep and grump as he considers it. "Minoru…what on Earth makes you think that I am up for starting a boyband at this time of night?"

Minoru manages to find three others to fill out the traditional quintet: Kaminari as the 'Boy Next Door', Iida as the 'Preppy One', and Ashido (dressed up in Kirishima's clothes and wearing a complex mix of makeup) as the 'Pretty Boy'.

Johan and Minoru are, in the latter's words, the 'Exotic Delinquent' and the 'Cute Funny One', respectively.

Granted, Iida might not be a member for long after Minoru slapped a cup of cold body oil onto his exposed chest. These outfits the short boy procured really do not leave much to the imagination…

"Iida, come on! It was an accident!"

"I said no!"

The screech of tires halts any further argument as a limousine stops in front of them. The passenger windows facing them opens.

"Hmmmm." Hums an oozing voice from inside the car. "Those clothes, those pretty faces, those voices…and most importantly: What nice hair you've got!"

"Hello boys. Do you want a recording contract?" Gurgles the grinning sludge man.

Johan hesitatingly reaches for the paper in the sludge man's hand. "…may we look at it before we decide anything?"

"Of course, of course!" Laughs the sludge man as he hands the catboy a stack of papers. "But anyway boys, I have to know, very important: Do you whine on command?"

The sludge man gives them the address to a decent-sized venue, one that proudly bears a sign saying *Amateur Boyband Tryouts*. He is there to greet them the moment they arrive.

"Welcome, boys!" He takes a long drag on his cigar. "You're a bit late, so you'll be waiting in room eleven until it is your turn."

Ashido choses this moment to pipe up. "Room eleven? Are there that many people who want to start boybands?"

"Not quite, the first few rooms are taken up by the stage, my office, and a place for us to store our equipment." The sludge man pats the disguised girl on the head as he explains in a voice that makes them feel as if snails are moving across their faces. "But! There are a lot of rivals for you! You'll need to work hard to impress me and earn the contract!"

When it is their turn they will be given a routing to perform, as well as a mock interview. According to the paper that Johan is holding, at least.

"Um." Starts Kaminari.

"Hedoro." Answers the sludge man without missing a beat. "Seiki Hedoro."

"Okay. Hedoro-san? I saw a pizza place on the way here, do we have time to go eat?"

Hedoro glances at his expensive watch. "Should be alright, but don't take too long. There is a table in your room, so feel free to eat there."

The door slams open about thirty minutes later, making all five of them jump.

"Great work boys!" Croons Hedoro. "Your trial video was a great hit with the judges! Not to mention the housewives watching the stream!"

"B-but we haven't recorded anything!" Protests Minoru, the first of them to get his bearings.

Hedoro hurries to reassure them, in that sleazy manner ubiquitous to his breed of scum. "Don't you worry about that, boy! The cameras in this room recorded you boys arguing about what pizza to get, and my computer guys did the rest! We are swimming in positive comments from your fans."

"From r-real people or bots?!"

"Ha! Funny! We'll call you Funny Spice!" Hedoro slaps Minoru on the back before leaving them to look at the music video on their phones.

"I taught Michael how to dance!" Declares Ashido as the mock interview wraps up.

"And in conclusion I would like to say that I think it is wrong to call us a 'normal' boyband." Lectures Johan at the camera from his seat at the end of the couch. "We are original, and we will not give up until we have reached our goals."

"And cut! Well done boys!"

Hedoro leads them back to their waiting room, offering the occasional praise between the boasts.

It is Iida, of all people, who stops him as he is about to take the next group of boyband hopefuls to the interview room. "Hedoro-san?"

"Hm? Yes?"

"Your face…looks familiar." Answers Iida hesitatingly. "Have you been-"

Hedoro waves him off. "Ah that. My brother was in the news last year. He's a Villain, see, and he got splattered by All Might."

The sludge man shakes his head. "I offered him a job at my agency, but he refused. Said something about having principles." He herds them into the waiting room and walks off laughing.

In the end they don't get the contract, but that doesn't mean that they leave empty-handed. Johan looked into Hedoro's office with「Holy Diver」, mostly on a whim, and copied what appeared to be a treasure map.

Nobody feel any great need to go hiking at first, not even for the dubious promise of thirty barrels of silver, but appealing to the petty impulse of making things a little difficult for Hedoro by finding it first convinces enough of them to drag the rest along.

They are covered in dirt when they finally find the old mineshaft, but their exhaustion is all but banished when they see the promised barrels stacked up against the wall right inside the entrance.

Minoru wastes no time in opening one, breaking the lid with a small application of the Spin. They gather around him as he reaches into the glittering silver within, only to pause when Minoru's hand sinks into-

Johan may not be the first to understand what happened, but he is the first to act. Minoru barely has time to withdraw his hand from the barrel and wonder about the silver liquid coating it before「Holy Diver」strikes. An open palm blasts the substance off his friend's hand, splattering it across the ancient planks of the other barrels.

"It is Quicksilver!" He shouts. "Do not touch it!"

It does not take long for everyone to put two and two together, and within seconds all five of them are rushing back to the entrance.

"Quicksilver…" Pants Ashido, still crossdressing. "Did-did we really come all the way out here for-for…thermometer juice?!"

Laughter echoes of the mountain as they work their way back down. What a story it will be!

Johan still giggles now and then, even after sleeping on it. Momo needles him about it, as is her right, but bringing the memory back up makes him laugh too hard to retell it.

He runs into Midoriya, who is leading a strange child around the UA campus.

"Midoriya! How have you been?"

The little girl squeaks and hides behind Midoriya, who protectively checks on her before he turns to face him. "Johansen? I-I've been fine. I'm just showing Eri around UA."

'Eri' peeks out around Midoriya's legs.

"Hello Eri. My name is Johan Johansen." Johan looks up to Midoriya. "Who is she anyway? A relative?"

The green-haired boy shakes his head. "No. We saved her from some Villains, but we haven't found a home for her yet." He suddenly jerks as if remembering something. "B-by 'we' I mean me, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Togata-sempai, Hado-"

Johan smiles a tolerant smile as Midoriya lists off the large group of Pro Heroes who took part in the events of this week of his internship. They are about to part ways when Midoriya stops him.

"Johansen?"

"Yes, Midoriya?"

Midoriya takes a minute to respond, but when he does his words chill Johan's bones.

The catboy is still shivering, even an hour after Midoriya left his room with the restored「Take On Me」. That little girl's Quirk reset Midoriya to a point where he lost his Stand. She affected Midoriya's soul.

There are Quirks that can affect the soul.

The final victory of「Velvet」is near.

He can wait no longer.

[] Decide.
+15% Origin.

[] Crumble.

+2000 Despair.
Despair Ending.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Johan Johansen Status

Velvet:
90+50(Decision)/180

Steel: 110+10(Decision)

Despair: 40+55(Out Of Time)/100

Active Effects:

Dying Trance:

-Velvet only needs to be half again instead of twice as much as Steel to trigger the Velvet Ending.
Great Days:
-End of Arc Despair gain is lowered by 10+X while Velvet is higher than Steel, with X being 5 times every 20% that Velvet is higher than Steel.
Under Pressure:
-When Despair is at 55 or above, there must be a 50% difference between Velvet and Steel to avoid doubled Despair gain at the end of the Arc.

Origin Revealed: 85%

And so ends the Timeskip. No End of Arc gain to Despair this time.

Last edited:
Point Of No Return + Johan Johansen: Origin [+15%] COMPLETE
[X] Decide.
+15% Origin.

Johan reaches a conclusion, and slips out of UA to make a purchase at Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall.

Early the next day, Momo is woken up by insistent knocking on her door. Her boyfriend is there when she checks the corridor through「Technologic's」eyes, holding a purple bundle in his arms.

They sit on the bed in her dorm room, talking evasively about this and that, but Johan sighs halfway through a discussion on what they and their classmates should do for the School Festival, bringing the conversation to a halt:

"Momo? Do you remember when I told you about the world changing states? There is something I left out."

"Johan?"

He takes a deep breath to steady himself. "Long ago, a meteorite made of a special material fell to Earth, the same material used to make the「Arrows」. Some of the researchers who found it more than two hundred years ago cut themselves on it, and were infected by a「Virus」that the meteorite had brought with it from space. The「Virus」killed them both, but before that their bodies started to change and they displayed supernatural powers."

Momo puts two and two together. "Stands?"

Johan shakes his head and twitches his dark-furred cat ears before he reaches up to rub one of them. "No. The members of the Golden Wind thought so because they did not know better, and because one of the researchers was a Stand User who reported that they could see his Stand, but the「Virus」and the「Arrows」are「Completely Unconnected」."

「Holy Diver」brings Momo's hand up to his other cat ear.

"The「Virus」gave them「Quirks」." He sighs at her shocked expression and continues. "It was not the Quirk Factor that we are familiar with. It was extraterrestrial, not suited for the biology of this planet's life forms, killing them even as it empowered them."

The previous math problem and the glaring red five is thrown away as Momo's brilliant mind devours these new facts. "Someone changed it." She whispers. "They changed it, stabilized it and let it loose."

Johan nods. "Two hundred years ago, there was a Stand User who could manipulate viruses. After Enrico Pucchi almost destroyed the world, that Stand User took samples of the「Virus」and modified it. He wanted to create a world that better equipped against Stand Using supervillains like Pucchi and DIO, and after he was sure it was safe he traveled the world, infecting water supplies as he went."

Momo lets him take her hand off his ear, frowning as she feels his fingers tighten around hers. "And then a glowing baby was born in Shanxi."

A deep breath, and then a nod.

"Yes. I saw it in the warehouse, back when I first used my『Holy Diver Requiem's』power:" The words are whispered. "「Panacotta Fugo」created and unleashed the Quirk Factor to prevent another「Made In Heaven」by making the world able to retaliate against Stand Users."

"But instead he destroyed the magical world, and brought about our superhuman society." Finishes Momo as she returns the squeeze.

The catboy sighs and slumps into her. "And now we are here."

They stay like that for a while before Momo breaks the silence. "Johan? What are you planning to do?"

He stiffens. "Quirks are a Stand effect, and that connection is what makes the「Velvet」different from other states. It is subverting「Steel」, altering it instead of supplanting it. And if nothing changes, then「Steel」will be smothered, 「Extinguished」, forever. That girl with Midoriya is proof."

"Who?"

Momo listens patiently as Johan explains who he is talking about, only getting up to open her curtains.

Johan is standing when she turns back, and with a dramatic flourish he opens the bundle and wraps the purple cloak around himself.

"How do I look?" He asks from under the attached hood as he affixes a cloth around the lower half of his face.

She looks him up and down. "I like it, but why?"

A small laugh escapes Johan's lips behind the cloth mask. "I love you."

Johan's heart is thundering in his ears.「Fate's」attention is on him, all of it.

His decision has determined everything.

[] "I will be adding this to my Hero Costume. If「Steel」can be altered, then I will do the same to「Velvet」."
+10000 Velvet.
-1000 Despair.
Velvet Ending.

[] "I am going for a walk. I might be a while, but I will see you before curfew."
+10000 Steel.

-1000 Depair.
Steel Ending.

[] "I have a plan, I just need to sever the chain first."
+5000 Velvet.
+5000 Steel.
+99905 Despair
Elegy Route.

Johan Johansen Status

Velvet:
140-140(Endgame)/180

Steel: 120-120(Endgame)

Despair: 95/100

Active Effects:

Dying Trance:

Great Days:
Under Pressure:
-When Despair is at 55 or above, there must be a 50% difference between Velvet and Steel to avoid doubled Despair gain at the end of the Arc.

Origin Revealed: 85+15% Complete!

This is the point of no return.

Last edited:
[X] "I will be adding this to my Hero Costume. If「Steel」can be altered, then I will do the same to「Velvet」."
+10000 Velvet.
-1000 Despair.
Velvet Ending.

Damn, this had been a long road coming. There's always room for Epilogues, and I really want to know what happened on The Shie Hassaikai mission, but the main story looks to be wrapped up.

Never would have thought about Fugo creating quirks. Crazy. Giorno could probably also do it too.

What changed in the overhaul arc with the inclusion of stands, especially with midoriya having his to transfer wounds? Did night eye get hurt?

Last edited:
[x] "I have a plan, I just need to sever the chain first."
+5000 Velvet.
+5000 Steel.
+99905 Despair
Elegy Route.

100k Despair sounds nasty, considering the last time we had over a 100, but, well, since we have managed to come to this, I guess lets just see it through. This sounds to me like a true ending more than the other ones, which I would guess are not too different from what we could have gotten the last time.

[x] "I have a plan, I just need to sever the chain first."
+5000 Velvet.
+5000 Steel.
+99905 Despair
Elegy Route.

What changed in the overhaul arc with the inclusion of stands, especially with midoriya having his to transfer wounds? Did night eye get hurt?
It won't really come up again in the quest, so heres a quick overview of what happened while Johan and the others were tracking down Cactus:

Nighteye is a Stand User. His Stand is Loadsamoney, a golden crab that sits on his shoulder. Loadsamoney has no real attacks on its own, but it gives Nighteye the power to teleport any object he considers valuable to his hand (as long as they belong to him), and telekinetically launch them at great speeds. Nighteye uses this by engraving All Might's face on his throwing weights, which lets Loadsamoney use its power on them.

Izuku refused to give up Eri because of Take On Me boosting his agression, and between it and Mirio they got away from Overhaul with her.

Overhaul ended up raiding Nighteye's agency, but died Quirkless and with a hole through his torso.

I'll keep the vote open for another 12 hours before I close it.

EDIT: The winner is:

[X] "I have a plan, I just need to sever the chain first."
+5000 Velvet.
+5000 Steel.
+99905 Despair
Elegy Route.

Last edited:
Elegy Route Part 1
[X] "I have a plan, I just need to sever the chain first."
+5000 Velvet.
+5000 Steel.
+99905 Despair
Elegy Route.

Johan's decision has determined everything. Now he must to put it into action.

"I have a plan, I just need to sever the chain first."

Momo tilts her head in that dear familiar fashion that indicates that she is thinking about something, analyzing it, trying to make heads and tails of it. "Chain?"

He nods and leans in to give her a chaste kiss on the cheek. "I love you."

"And that is「The Problem」."

The catboy sees her eyes widen, sees her mouth opening to ask, but he doesn't give her the chance.

「Holy Diver」is strong and fast, his claws sharp. Momo's chest offers no resistance.

Tears flow down his cheeks as he sees her expression cycle through shock, denial, anguish, and, finally, rage. A golden hand, with strength fueled by that white-hot flame, slams into the arm covered in Momo's blood.

Normally「Technologic's」hand would do little but destroy itself, but Momo's rage pushes it past its limits. And even as her fingers break and twist from the impact, he can feel cracks spread across the bones of his wrist.

The sudden pain makes him twitch, and「Holy Diver」throws her through the window.

He stays in the room for a minute, barely daring to breathe before his mission reasserts itself.

And he fears the choice far more than anything else.

"Yaoyorozu!"

Momo opens her eyes to see Midoriya, desperately clutching at her on a bed of glass shards. Awareness returns slowly, but as the memories rush back she clutches at her chest. Her clothes are shredded, for the moment, but her skin underneath is unmarked.

She is about to ask Midoriya when she notices the bodies nearby. They are Class 1-B students, six of them, and one of them is a shivering boy. He is unharmed, and further inspection reveals him to be the one who was with her and Sero in the forest.

Two of the bodies are much more damaged than the others, which explains how him and Momo have been healed.

"T-they challenged Johansen." Stutters Midoriya as he helps Momo to her feet. "I-I was about to help, b-but then the t-teachers came-"

Teachers?

Something streaks through the sky from the direction of UA's main plaza, trailing red as it soars over their dorm to splat against a nearby tree. The half-crushed object rolls sadly towards them before it comes to a stop.

It takes them a few seconds to recognize Aizawa's head.

The sounds of battle become clear once the blood finishes rushing into their ears.

Present Mic's iconic headphones, splattered with red, roll by as they round the corner to a scene of carnage. All Might and Principal Nedzu stand alone against Johan's onslaught, surrounded by the broken bodies of the UA faculty. And All Might is losing.

Compared to the speed and strength he showed at the USJ, this All Might moves at a snail's pace.

And this time, Johan's「Requiem」is fighting against him.

The white shade from Kamino phases in and out of their perception, holding those solemn golden spheres as it twists the past in Johan's favor.

Before their eyes, All Might dies. And then there is one.

Nedzu is saying something, but distance and the sound of their feet as they rush towards the battle drown out the words. Johan's response is swift and brutal, and far more audible.

"Mere observers…" He hisses as the principal slides down「Holy Diver's」claws. "Have no right to decide the future!"

His Stand, now armored in white, throws the principal's body away. Its User steps over the bodies towards the exit.

A scream rips its way out of her throat. "JOHAN!"

The catboy's second set of ears perk up, visible even under the hood of the purple cloak. He turns around, surprise clear in both his eyes and his body language.

But the moment passes and a golden sphere is raised. When it bursts, Johan is on the far side of UA's rising walls.

It takes more than an hour to disable UA's defenses, and by then Johan is long gone. With the signal jamming shut off, the news reporting on Johan's rampage through Tokyo is there for them all to see.

As one their phones suddenly ring.

It is a message from Johan to the class groupchat.

A「Location Update」.

They find Mustafu littered with the bodies of Pro Heroes. Red and broken breadcrumbs outlining the path to wherever Johan is waiting for them.

Todoroki falls behind when they find both halves of Endeavor. Bakugou speeds up when they pass Best Jeanist sticking out of a garbage container. Uraraka starts crying when she recognizes Gunhead's arm, ripped off and thrown aside.

Momo needs a moment when they find what is left of Edgeshot, as does Midoriya when they find the little old man from the hospital in Hosu.

And then the nineteen of them, ashen-faced, arrive at Dagobah Beach.

Izuku Midoriya walks down to Dagobah Beach one chilly autumn evening. His goal is waiting for him, but he hesitates when he sees a cloaked figure standing, impossibly, atop an old washing machine.

Like them, the figure is wearing his UA school uniform, but unlike them he is wearing a fine purple cloak over it. His head and his distinctive cat ears are hidden by a hood attached to the cloak.

"But-but I cleaned all this stuff!"

He swallows.「Holy Diver's」requiem power can alter the past, but to think that Johansen can change things that happened over a year ago…

[] Izuku Midoriya.

[] Momo Yaoyorozu.

[] Minoru Mineta.

Johan Johansen Status

Velvet:
0+5000(Elegy Route)

Steel: 0+5000(Elegy Route)

Despair: 95+99905(Elegy Route)

Active Effects:

Dying Trance:

Great Days:
Elegy.
-Indecision helps nothing. Cowardice helps even less. Fallen Johan is immune to the effects that high Despair has on his powers until the end.

Origin Revealed: 100% Complete!

Last edited:
Alright, so this is how the endgame looks. Didn't really expect something like this at all, but let us see it through to the end, I guess. I admit, even now I don't really understand what our character seeks to accomplish.
Maybe Johan is now trying through his actions to go Heaven Ascension or something (what with having a plan and all of that), to completely reshape the course of history and try to make Quirks and Stands coexist? The only idea I have here.

[x] Izuku Midoriya.

I guess, since this story began with him, let's bring it to an end with him too.
Not exactly sure what this choice contains exactly, but the above sentiment cannot be too wrong for any case, I think.

Back