The length of the Kane's Wrath is getting a bit concerning. Is it too long?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course those victories for the Commander probably came after continual mission restarts from Traveler kicking his ass.

Of course those victories for the Commander probably came after continual mission restarts from Traveler kicking his ass.
Probably not. Traveler still has quite a few jumps to go if we're ever considering taking on something like Planetary Annihilation. Plasma Discs are smalltime to even basic Doxes.

Probably not. Traveler still has quite a few jumps to go if we're ever considering taking on something like Planetary Annihilation. Plasma Discs are smalltime to even basic Doxes.
Ehhh, doubt that. Things like it eating Cabal or just walking through the superweapons just wouldn't happen. If it managed to just survive and crawl to victory like a cockroach I'd find it more believable.

Ehhh, doubt that. Things like it eating Cabal or just walking through the superweapons just wouldn't happen. If it managed to just survive and crawl to victory like a cockroach I'd find it more believable.
CABAL: Bullsh!t Progenitor E-War Suite

Superweapons: Bullsh!t Progenitor Hacking + [Structure Sold.]*unnerfedMastermindSTRONK*

Even without that, we still have:
Superweapons: Bullsh!t Progenitor Umbrella Anti-Sattelite Cannon

...yeah, no dice.

The terrifying thing from PA is their sheer speed they contruct actually, they lack anything truly exotic..

Of course they don't really need that and just do zerg rush.

So really as a base PA is really strong, wonder how it'll worked with more exotic powers.

Mass Mind Control Satellite Cannon.

Last edited:
The terrifying thing from PA is their sheer speed they contruct actually, they lack anything truly exotic..

Of course they don't really need that and just do zerg rush.

So really as a base PA is really strong, wonder how it'll worked with more exotic powers.

Mass Mind Control Satellite Cannon.
*glances at Mastermind's Manipulator Device*

Oh, don't mind me. Nothing to see here.

EDIT: Wait a minute.

Mastermind's Manipulator Device: MMD

MMD: Miku Miku Dance (program)

...we must make Kane do the Caramelldansen. For GREAT JUSTICE.

Last edited:
MMD can't mind control and also shoot pure beam of destruction though :V

Also ahh i want to see that magnificent bastard again, TW4 sorta ruined him (and the series) for me

MMD can't mind control and also shoot pure beam of destruction though :V

Also ahh i want to see that magnificent bastard again, TW4 sorta ruined him (and the series) for me
*marks down Epic-Level Charisma: For Dummies and Masterminding: Do's & Don'ts on wishlist.*

<Librarian is terrified of flubbing Mister Kane's character. Very much so.>

Fair enough. Depending on how CommanderTech works, the eponymous Tib still has the chance of OCPing the crap out of a careless Commander.

About how I would deal with them.

Either that or fireing shards of pure tib at the things. Which then explode very good. Would take, oh, a few hundred hits for even the basic dox though.

Nanotechonology is working on scale bigger than molecules and atoms.So all material made on nanoscale and counted femtoscale>>>nanoscale . Tiberium probably can assimilate Progenitor bullshit pretty quick (And create fuckton of Ion and other exotic particles )

Unless they only called it nanotech because they didn't want to do that much research.

Btw, are you going to bring in the Forgotten? They were suppose to be a full faction in the original Tiberium Wars game with unique units and buildings and a whole load of special abilities that were pretty much a direct counter to many of the Scrins. According to the developer notes, apparently, the Scrin totally did not expect the existence of the Forgotten and were completely surprised by their very presence.

Btw, are you going to bring in the Forgotten? They were suppose to be a full faction in the original Tiberium Wars game with unique units and buildings and a whole load of special abilities that were pretty much a direct counter to many of the Scrins. According to the developer notes, apparently, the Scrin totally did not expect the existence of the Forgotten and were completely surprised by their very presence.
Most likely, it's just that Traveler hasn't got the time to poke around the Red Zones yet and the Forgotten haven't been organised yet. It's still around Day 5 (or so) post-Insert after all, and most of it was spent fighting or building up for the next one.

Hooray for sudden barbarian uprisings.

Back