The Strongest Under Heaven (NO SV: Welcome to Dragon Ball. You are an Earthling)

Voting is open
So since our QM isn't Toriyama. What can Kara do as a human?

Humans don't have transformations, so no big power boosts.

There is the kaioken, but we gotta die for that. And that is a very dangerous buffing technique.

No clue about magic as that probably requires esoteric training or some shit. Plus I have never seen it used in quick combat.

All I can think of is just training in harsher and harsher conditions with the hopes we can keep up.

Last edited:
So since our QM isn't Toriyama. What can Kara do as a human?

There is the kaioken, but we gotta die for that. And that is a very dangerous buffing technique.

No clue about magic as that probably requires esoteric training or some shit. Plus I have never seen it used in quick combat.

All I can think of is just training in harsher and harsher conditions with the hopes we can keep up.

Magic could potentially be useful as buffs that we cast in preparation for fights instead of something to be cast in combat.

Last edited:
Well in timeline order, there's Roshi's Max Power(and other Roshi techniques like Thunder Shock Surprise, Hypnosis/Sleepy Boy Technique and Telepathy), Tien's techniques, Ultra Divine Water, Mafuba(and other sealing techniques), Magic(Shapeshifting, Conjuring, Witchcraft, Divination, bringing the dead back for a day), Kaioken, Spirit Bomb, Gravity Chamber training, Guru's Unlock Potential, Yardrat Spirit Control(which besides being a boost by itself also allows Instant Transmission, Cloning, Gigantification, Healing and Forced Spirit Fission), Hyperbolic Time Chamber training, Fusion Dance, Old Kai's Potential Unleashed(plus a potential second stage of such like Orange Piccolo and Gohan Beast), Selflessness State/No Ego Zone, learning God Ki from Whis, potential God of Destruction training(or Ultra Ego if you want to use the manga's version) and finally, if we've got a character with the right mindset, Ultra Instinct.

So yes, a lot of very useful and powerful techniques, game changing training methods and none-racial transformations that Earthlings are perfectly capable of making use of. Also, if you want to go beyond just martial arts and mysticism, there's always the option of getting Bulma(and later Dr. Hedo) to turn you into a 17 and 18 style "Android" for infinite stamina, invisibility to ki sensing, prolonged lifespan*, a decent power boost and only needing to drink water to live.

*Not that technology is the only method of lifespan increase, Roshi, Shen, Tao and Baba are all centuries old. Roshi at least has been known for things like possessing a Phoenix, drinking the Immortality Elixer/water from the Fountain of Youth(depending on Sub or Dub) and the Paradise Herb. And then there's exploiting the Dragonballs of course.

Oh, forgot to comment on this,
Plus I have never seen it used in quick combat.
We've seen it used plenty of times in combat. Magic Materialization is pretty much the most common combat spell. Not to mention Majin Buu, Garlic Jr., Zamasu in the manga, the Supreme Kai of Time and several demon sorcerers in Heroes/Xenoverse.

Voting is open
Back