The Strongest Under Heaven (NO SV: Welcome to Dragon Ball. You are an Earthling)

Voting is open
Created at
Index progress
Dropped
Watchers
Recent readers

You are an Earthling in Dragon Ball.

Your only Goal? Become the Strongest under Heaven.
Birth of the Strongest

Magoose

SV's Questing Fanatic
Pronouns
He
The Strongest Under Heaven (NO SV: Welcome to Dragon Ball. You are an Earthling)

Earth, Age 733

When you were born, you knew that life was going to be rather difficult. Not because of anything of the matter in terms of brilliant… problems. That was obvious. You of course were just a regular earthling, only knowing the world that was around you.

It was nothing special. You were alive, in a world that was not only safe but prosperous.

When you were born, you were a blessing.

But you knew one thing, You would be the strongest under Heaven.

Who are you?:

[]Write in

What do you look like?:

[]Place image here?

What are you?:

[]A Human: A Regular human. A person born of Flesh and bone, of a world that is made for him. There are many who are set in stone. But you, your destiny is as infinite as the stars in the sky. (Gain Trait Human. Have a more in-depth character creation. Will have multiple ways to get stronger.)

[]A Beast Person: You are not entirely human. Oh, sometime around your ancestors were animals and humans, but the magic that created your people. You are of a beast, and of a man. And in your world, there is magic. (Gain Trait: Beastman. Have Access to powerful magics.)

[]A Machine: You were not born, but created. There are some fleeting memories deep in your mind of a life long in the past, of a life where you were of flesh and bone. No longer. You are now the machine, the greatest invention of man. You are the Deus Ex Machina. And you are also a slave. (Gain trait: Android Will Automatically be part of the Red Ribbon Army. You will get to choose what type of android you are.)

----------------------------------------------
Alright, one little vote that will decide who we are going to do things:

The level of Canon fluidity. Do you want Canon to stay straight and narrow, or let it go nuts?

[]No, Destiny is Set in Stone, only the strongest of wills may change it, a will only the gods have (Canon is set in stone, no matter what you do to change it.)

[]Destiny is a fickle thing. The only fate is the one we make. (Even the slightest change is enough to change the world.)

AN:

Well, let's be honest.

I have done a Naruto Quest.

it was only a matter of time before I branched out into another quest.

Last edited:
Sheet
Name: Kara

Alias: None

Power level: 11

Title:
None.

That Crazy Girl: You are the Kid of those two parents who likes fighting, getting into fights, and always trying to prove herself. It is amazing she isn't dead. Plus she talks to that Crystal ball so much that no one really knows what it's about.

Styles:
The Way of the Mantis Blade: You have a sword, and you will make it an inseparable part of your body. Just so. (With a Blade, you will gain significant bonuses. Will suffer malus without a bladed weapon for you to use)

Allies:
Mom
Dad
Sara

Enemies:
None

Skills:

Combat: Rank: Skilled (+20 to all combat rolls)

Intrigue: Rank: Incompetent (-10 to all intrigue rolls)

Stewardship: Rank: Incompetent (-10 to all stewardship rolls)

Diplomacy: Rank: Incompetent (-10 to all Diplomatic rolls)

Command/Martial: Rank: Incompetent (-10 to all Commanding rolls)

Ki Manipulation: Rank: competent (+10 to all Ki Manipulation rolls.)

Traits:
Powerful: Your body, despite being of growing size, and your nearsightedness, is a powerful one, one which can grow beyond if you train properly, into the world's strongest. (+10 to all combat rolls. Training will be considerably easier when compared to others starting out.)

Brave: A heart that is truly uncowed by fear is a wondrous sight to behold. (+10 to Combat rolls)

Humble: Virtuous are those who feel no need to prove their worth. (+5 to Diplomacy and Intrigue Rolls.)

Shy: "O-oh, hello." ( +10 Intrigue rolls, -10 diplomacy rolls.)

Sadist: "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." (-5 Diplomacy rolls. +5 to combat rolls)
----------------------------

Current Training Bonus Rolls: +10 (Due to Powerful trait)

Last edited:
Reserved for whatever I make up as I go.

You may now vote.

When are you going to close the vote? i will vote later, for now i will just give people a little tidbit so they have a better idea of when we are in the timeline.

Goku/Kakarot was born in Age 737.

[X]A Human: A Regular human. A person born of Flesh and bone, of a world that is made for him. There are many who are set in stone. But you, your destiny is as infinite as the stars in the sky. (Gain Trait Human. Have a more in-depth character creation. Will have multiple ways to get stronger.)

[]No, Destiny is Set in Stone, only the strongest of wills may change it, a will only the gods have (Canon is set in stone, no matter what you do to change it.)

hehehe

[X]Destiny is a fickle thing. The only fate is the one we make. (Even the slightest change is enough to change the world.)

[X] Plan Demon Android

Who are you?:
-[X]Jenosu

-[X] What do you look like?:

What are you?:
-[X]A Machine: You were not born, but created. There are some fleeting memories deep in your mind of a life long in the past, of a life where you were of flesh and bone. No longer. You are now the machine, the greatest invention of man. You are the Deus Ex Machina. And you are also a slave. (Gain trait: Android Will Automatically be part of the Red Ribbon Army. You will get to choose what type of android you are.)

The level of Canon fluidity. Do you want Canon to stay straight and narrow, or let it go nuts?
-[X]Destiny is a fickle thing. The only fate is the one we make. (Even the slightest change is enough to change the world.)

Last edited:
[]A Human: A Regular human. A person born of Flesh and bone, of a world that is made for him. There are many who are set in stone. But you, your destiny is as infinite as the stars in the sky. (Gain Trait Human. Have a more in-depth character creation. Will have multiple ways to get stronger.)
[]Destiny is a fickle thing. The only fate is the one we make. (Even the slightest change is enough to change the world.)

Edit:
Actually, you know what I dig it.

[X] Plan Demon Android

[X] Plan Demon Android

Who are you?:
[X]Jenosu

[X] What do you look like?:

What are you?:
[X]A Machine: You were not born, but created. There are some fleeting memories deep in your mind of a life long in the past, of a life where you were of flesh and bone. No longer. You are now the machine, the greatest invention of man. You are the Deus Ex Machina. And you are also a slave. (Gain trait: Android Will Automatically be part of the Red Ribbon Army. You will get to choose what type of android you are.)

[X]Destiny is a fickle thing. The only fate is the one we make. (Even the slightest change is enough to change the world.)
Hahaha. Oh my god dude. I offered the same guy as a recommendation. Oh the coincidence.

Last edited:
[X] Plan: A Regular Human
-[X] Reiku
-[X] Human
-[X] Destiny is a fickle thing. The only fate is the one we make. (Even the slightest change is enough to change the world.)

Edit:Approval vote
[X] Plan Demon Android.

Last edited:
[X]A Beast Person: You are not entirely human. Oh, sometime around your ancestors were animals and humans, but the magic that created your people. You are of a beast, and of a man. And in your world, there is magic. (Gain Trait: Beastman. Have Access to powerful magics.)

Update doesn't say to vote by plan, so I'm going with this because I don't have an image handy or a name off the top of my head. Reason for the Beastman option is because we already have plenty of the other two in canon, so I'd like to try something different, although I wouldn't mind Plan Demon Android.

[X] Kara
-[X] Human
-[X] Destiny is a fickle thing. The only fate is the one we make. (Even the slightest change is enough to change the world.)

Look, Big Longsword Schoolgirl is underappreciated, let's be unique. Name is far from finalized though.

[X] Kara
-[X] Human

Voting is open
Back