The Strongest Lifeform II: Walk Forward Young Champion [ToG/Campione]

ryuan said:
To be fair, we actually could pull it off since everything was made of Spirit Particles, and being the only Hollow in existence who could pull off Quincy techniques and Hueco Mundo is made of spirit particles...

The moon was just a good enough target since in canon Bleach the afterlife have moons because REASONS and nobody question that. This being SB, we did question what the FUCK that moon was doing there.
which many players in other quests want to do the same even if it's impossible.
At lease in most quest I've read.

You are aware how important the Moon is to keep Earth's ecosystem balanced, right?

Anyway, is the general consensus following JPS's advice and restrain the wayward animals? In that case you better alert the other agents that are coming, lest they start getting trigger-happy. Or are transformed too.

The way I take and use the phrase 'Eat the Moon plan' is to signify an incredibly long term goal that is incredibly awesome. Nothing more nothing less.

Mithril-blade said:
You misunderstand Alex, we don't have a plan to eat the moon. We have a plan to, if we ever feel like it, plunge the whole world in Enryuberto's "The Sea God's Domain" and labeled it our "Eat The Moon" plan because that's what we had planed to do in that one Bleach quest by Demitrious to become a god.

Basically, it's our outragous offkilter plan.
That's even worse!

I'm joking of course. You can keep it up unless it ends in something truly ridiculous, like twenty pages wasted discussing it.

... I just realized how ridiculously game breaking we are for reasons we never thought of.

Almost every god has some connection to the stars and the planets, so if the planets were to be changed or a new legend to overtake them.... yeah, We're going to gather influence till we can pull a Apollo mission and land our ass up on the moon and terraform it. Bitch! We are the new lord of the now forever red moon! Next is Mars! Then we'll go from there!

Basically, steal all the non-terrestrial domains.

fallenblades643 said:
... I just realized how ridiculously game breaking we are for reasons we never thought of.

Almost every god has some connection to the stars and the planets, so if the planets were to be changed or a new legend to overtake them.... yeah, We're going to gather influence till we can pull a Apollo mission and land our ass up on the moon and terraform it. Bitch! We are the new lord of the now forever red moon! Next is Mars! Then we'll go from there!

I approve of this plan.

fallenblades643 said:

KerbalsScreamingIntensifies.gif

I approve of this plan.

On top of that, it would not be overly difficult to seed the earths atmosphere so that its tinted red most days just need to seed it with the right things.

PAINT IT ALL RED! AND BUY A RED AMERICAN SPORTS CAR!! BECAUSE THEY GO FASTEST!

We'll do it over time so that mankind can adapt and evolve to the changes in natural lighting. Add an extra seccond every week for the next 300 years.

HymnOfRagnarok said:
Question. Would these transformations normally erode on their own? As in, with enough time and effort these people will return to being human?

Because if so True Death Prison may speed the process up immensely by suppressing shinsoo or foreign shinsoo. Now, making sure they survive being in our True Death Prison, that may be a lot harder.

We can use Fast Skip to freeze them in place temporarily. Maybe carefully used Debilitate to selectively target Artemis' Ki/Shinsoo?

We can use Earth to put them in cages. And...

Oh. Oh my.

Fortuna sounds promising, doesn't it? I didn't even realize we had that.

Alternatively, Enchantment for forcing the animals to be docile that way. Animal control via shinsoo would be more awesome though.

I suppose we could at least catch an animal and try to study its shinsoo. Maybe find a weak point or way to exploit its nature and beat it that way?
Well someone said that these people don't ever turn back to normal.

HymnOfRagnarok said:
Well, that makes it a lot harder then if there's no 'back-up' to restore them from. If we have to make them from scratch they might as well be dead now. If we can still bring them back, just need to bust through a really powerful enchantment, we may have options.
They don't turn back to normal in canon. Who know's what we can do.

Mithril-blade said:
Evolution takes significantly more time then that.
At current trends, that's 6-8 generations. That should be enough to allow the human eye to finish adapting to the color red, because it should already be doing so. The Information age is forcing us Humans to adapt our eyes already due to our high use of computers and such. We just adding some outside stimuli to promote a change to aid in our goals.

I love how it is totally in character for us to plot how to make the entire world red.

Back