Shade-EA has recently opened. What is the first thing you will buy?

• THE WAIFU-PACK.

Votes: 638 33.5%
  • THE MOE-PACK

Votes: 65 3.4%
  • THE CUTE DAUGHTERU-PACK

Votes: 176 9.2%
  • THE YANDERE ROUTE

Votes: 278 14.6%
  • EXTRA SKINS. COOL SKINS. LOTS OF SKINS.

Votes: 36 1.9%
  • FANCY HATS.

Votes: 121 6.4%
  • Coffee. All other options are lies! I HAVE SEEN THROUGH YOU, ZA SHARUDO!

Votes: 591 31.0%

• Total voters
TEAM SZSR IS OUT
PC & Linux:

MAC:

(Notice, I cannot guarantee it works properly for anything other than the PC platform)

Team SZSR is a 'University AU' of sorts. This is the First Version, 1.0 and is a bit on the short side, with only THREE paths in it (none of which are needlessly long or filled with that many events.)
The three paths are: Chez, Zhelty and Chez+Zhelty.

Notice: If you'll check the image folder you'll probably find a lot more images that didn't make the cut. They're staying there for further paths or until I decide they need removal.

Now, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:

There is a point where Blake asks a question to Wren. The answer HAS to be 'FRIENDS FIRST'.

That's the first check to split the paths off. It was the simplest way to make everything work.

The other paths are incomplete, so...
pick at your peril.

With that being said...what follows, IN SPOILERS, is the Walkthrough for 'point accrueing' in order to get the Chez+Zhelty Ending (since the other two are relatively easy to pick, provided you stick to one path).

There's a README.txt in the Game Folder with the attributions. It's all proper-like (or so I hope).
Hope you like. Have fun.
(SHADE HAS KEPT HIS PROMISE. NOW SHADE IS FREE. TO GRAB MORE COFFEE!)

1) Remark Teasingly to Zhelty
2) Turn and Face the Cat
3) I had friends I wanted to follow
4) A hint of madness
If everything's done well till now, Blake will remark in the end 'It's going to be small and a bit mad' when asked on the newspaper article.
5) GROUP. CHAT.
And that's it.
Notice, you can theoretically still get the 'Both' ending, if you are on a 2 to 3 or 3 to 2 situation by picking to replying first to only Chez or only Zhelty.
You can also reply Diplomatically to Zhelty and instead Run from Chez. But THEN you have to pick 'someone I'm comfortable teasing with' when Blake asks.
(in order to keep the point-balance)

Also, as an addendum...

I wrote a light-hearted RPG experience biography. Go check it out on Amazon , Smashwords or through an UBL if you haven't already. I promise it's fun to read!

Oh gods, what DID you keep in the image folder?
Because I sent you some pretty diverse stuff...
BY THE NINE, YOU INCLUDED THAT RUBY?
EDIT: Also, as you can see by the images included, Chez evolved a lot from her initial form.
This isn't even her final form as I'm always improving the characters!

Also, please be gentle with me, everyone!
it's my first time making sprites for a VN!
Hope you like them!

Last edited:
it's my first time making sprites for a VN!
Hope you like them!
9/10 Would definitly encourage you to make meowr.
Cheuz. Cats have nine lives

I really adored the game, and (almost) teared up when choosing bewteen one of the two.

Loved the bar scene and the SI.

I feel englightened after playing this VN. There's no love, there's no hate. Anger is a lie and passion doesn't exist. Only COFFEE is the absolute truth!

No, catgirls are the absolute truth.
Android neko maid that makes coffee. Take it or leave it

And that's why the Chez route is superior.
Harem is best. Everyone is happy except gorm, genderbent Gorm where are you at?

I feel sad for Zhelty she goes to the military decision maybe in part caused by us choosing Chez over her.

If we choose Zhelty route at least Chez still has Gorm.

That is really interesting because of a specific flashback/vision of Wren in A series of unfortunate circumstances when he sees the White Fang lieutenant.

Where Gorm and Chez both join the white fang and get gunned down by Wren's murder bots in Mountain Glenn tunnel? In a heart of ice and coffee

9/10 Would definitly encourage you to make meowr.
Cheuz. Cats have nine lives

I really adored the game, and (almost) teared up when choosing bewteen one of the two.
I'm constantly creating new Chez stuff but there's a lot I can't post because full frontal (and back) nudity is against the site rules.

I absolutely HATED having to make the crying sprites. It's so unfair!

No, catgirls are the absolute truth.

And that's why the Chez route is superior.
Catgirls are life, catgirls are love.
I admit to having a slight bias for Chez, but I feel proud of both of the girls.

Harem is best. Everyone is happy except gorm, genderbent Gorm where are you at?
Funny you should mention genderbent Gorm, because his silhouette in the poster is... a girl.
I did mention I'm pants at making male characters, didn't I?

And harem is the compromise where everyone is either happy or unsatisfied with the result.
It's a Man's Romance!

Last edited:
TEAM SZSR - Version 1.3
So last time, I didn't manage to finish what I had planned for in time. But this year, hiding it even from @Fragnostic , I have proceeded to add two more routes and a 'Secret' (really, airquotes necessary since it's not that much of a secret thing' path to TEAM SZSR - THE University AU VN. (it's version 1.3 because it adds *two* routes, so each added route adds a 0.1!)

For PC and Linux:

Dropbox

For MAC:

Dropbox

The Two Routes + Secret are:

"Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet.". (OBLIGATORY CHOICE)

For the Ruby Route, get more points on the Ruby Scale.
"Weiss can handle herself. Also, dogs are cute, fluffle-wuffles of justice"
"The cute girls of Beacon, mostly."
"Bubbly personality, I'd say."
For the Blake Route, get more points on the Blake Scale.
"A chance to step past the shadows of my father's...legacy."
"Passion for what they believe in, even against unsurmounting odds."
"Modern times require modern solutions."
Blake+Hidden Route, get points on the Blake Scale and answer correctly the Barista's two questions. BOTH need to be correct.
"Death Coffee. Extra Strong."
"Stay silent, and let her order. Quietly morse-code about the necessity of getting a Death Blend to try."

Notice: The Hidden Route is accessed as long as you answer properly the Barista's questions. You are forewarned in text quite easily on what happens if you answer 'wrongly' so...

Also: There is no route where you pick both. Hence if you end up with an even score, it should default to Ruby rather than Blake.

Hope you'll all be having a Merry Christmas or happy holidays, from Shade who is currently uploading/writing this with data internet due to my internet having broken down, have a happy new year too!

See you all next year, maybe!

There is a game ? WTF ? Since when ?
Welp i guess it's truly a merry Christmas XD

Since a year ago! But last year, I didn't put a threadmark on it!

Thanks dude, btw any more new fic in the near future?

Internet Broke on me T_T Hopefully it get fixed in the next week, and then I'll be back to typing.

Also, PS: Tell me how you found the new two routes. Next year there's bound to be yet another update, and maybe I'll start looking how to 'increase' the path-lengths, as right now there's just one 'choice-scene' and then the conclusion.

Blake route is kinda full on comedy because of the manager and it feels very compatible with shade

Ruby route is just what i expected of it very wholesome but not as wholesome as the Threesome route

I just wish there's more build up and more dialogue

Will there be a harem route?

Back