The Nightmare Awakened (Plague Incorporated X Hellsing)

Too bad Emily is probably too young to call Integra out on her Gendo pose.

[X] Believe it, she could feel a virus currently running through her body right now, re-writing so many cells in her head. So why not scary vampires?
[X] Realizes she probably met one before. "Was the man in red a vampire? Can you protect me from him?"

[X] Believe it, she could feel a virus currently running through her body right now, re-writing so many cells in her head. So why not scary vampires?
[X] Realizes she probably met one before. "Was the man in red a vampire? Can you protect me from him?"

I mean, vampires make WAY more sense then the powers and knowledge that she seemingly got out of nowhere.

[X] Question why everybody always said vampires were just stories.

Though young Emily might realize that there might be a good reason for that.

These people might know him enough to at least slow him down.

[X] Ask if she is old enough to sign-up

These powers of hers might be usable in helping others!

Last edited:

I mean, vampires make WAY more sense then the powers and knowledge that she seemingly got out of nowhere.

[X] Question why everybody always said vampires were just stories.

Though young Emily might realize that there might be a good reason for that.

These people might know him enough to at least slow him down.

[X] Ask if she is old enough to sign-up
The quest seems to be dead my dude, there were no posts for a year.

Back