The Map is not the Dungeon (Pokemon mystery dungeon quest)

[X] "That's a pretty heavy decision. I really need to think it over first. I don't even know your name!"

I'd say "No" but this guy seems super shifty, and not in a dark-type way. I really don't want to let him know I don't trust him. The whole "I want to make sure you can't betray me" thing raises warning bells like you wouldn't believe, not to mention trying ti get us to agree without telling us what they even really want. Why not just say what the problem is, unless you're responsible for it somehow? They totally weren't expecting someone setting-aware, that's for sure.

Edit: I'm pretty surprised people are saying "Yes" without asking anything, especially when they're trying to get us to commit to what they want without telling us what we're agreeing to.

Last edited:
putting this here to signal that yes , I still remember this quest .
I'm not going to say the new chapter will be out soon again though .
How did time pass so quickly ?
Maybe I'll write this week since there's hollydays on Spain , but I'm going to expend a lot of the week studying and dunno If I'll feel motivated to write so I don't promise anything .
Choosing 6 subjects this semester was probably a bad idea If I intended to have free time but well now its late for regretting it.

I do feel like this quest won't ever advance anything if I keep writing a chapter every two months or something, especially whith the story being relatively slow paced , but eh at least its better that if I actually abandoned the quest.
I hope I'll manage to become the kind of person that is capable to actually keep working on stuff like this , instead of giving up and starting something else like I usually do .

Also the apparently yes is the wining vote , wich is.... interesting( I also though people would at least ask for more time ).
Time will tell if it was a good decision or not .

Edit ( I decided that I will resume writing this next month after the finals)
Adhoc vote count started by FieryStarVictory on Apr 13, 2019 at 7:50 PM, finished with 5 posts and 5 votes.

Last edited:
Back