Status
Not open for further replies.
QM Note: I am still going to be doing those last two interviews, and they'll probably be posted this weekend. However, this is the formal end of the quest. Thanks for participating, and thanks for reading to those who might come by later!
Damn, even though i wasn't super active in this quest, i still enjoyed very much, godspeed The Magius Of Kamihama City, you'll be missed🫡🫡🫡

[Excerpt from an Interview with Tsuruno and Ashley (Week 29 Sidestory)]
[Excerpt from an Interview with Tsuruno and Ashley (Week 29 Sidestory)]
MEGURU: Hello, and welcome back to Interviews with the Magius! Meguru will be your host as we chat with members of the Magius, the Magical Girl Organization that everyone in Kamihama is talking about!

ASHLEY: Like, hello everyone~!

TSURUNO: We're happy to be on, Meguru!

MEGURU: And Meguru is happy that you all could make it~! How about you both introduce yourselves?

ASHLEY: I'm Ashley Taylor~! Please take care of me~!

TSURUNO: And I'm Tsuruno Yui, the Mightiest Magical Girl (in-training)~!

MEGURU: ...the Mighti- oh! Meguru remembers now! That's your goal, right? But... what does that mean for you? Meguru doesn't really understand it...

TSURUNO: I need to be strong so I can support my family! If I become the Mightiest, then I'll have no problem restoring us to how we used to be!

MEGURU: Restoring... so your family used to be better off?

TSURUNO: Yep yep! And I'm gonna fix things up!

ASHLEY: Like, I think your energy might be more helpful than your strength~.

TSURUNO: To me, it's all the same in the end!

MEGURU: Is that what you wished for then?

TSURUNO: Ahhh... no, it's...

ASHLEY: Like, it's kinda personal, right? I feel the same about my wish.

TSURUNO: Exactly!

MEGURU: Okay, then! Meguru will switch topics... How have things been lately in the Magius? Tsuruno, I know you haven't been involved lately, but you could give an outside perspective.

TSURUNO: Ashley, do you want to start then?

ASHLEY: Okay~! So, like, things have been pretty quiet with the group now that Sora's all fixed up. She's been helping us behind the scenes with getting other Magical Girls and potential Magical Girls away from her former family.

MEGURU: Is it true that she can't use her magic anymore?

ASHLEY: Yeah! I don't know what happened, but she's lost her old abilities entirely. Iroha said she gave them up to fix up her aunt.

TSURUNO: I still can't believe that Kagami was her aunt... what an odd family.

ASHLEY: Like, I think calling them odd is putting it mildly, hahaha~!

MEGURU: Meguru agrees... oh, but did you have more to say Ashley?

ASHLEY: Hmm... oh, yeah. We're basically a split group. A lot of us are helping to counter the Umes, and the rest are working on personal projects. Like me~! I'm making a Magia of my own~!

TSURUNO: Oh~? I'd like to see it when it's done.

ASHLEY: I'll let you know when it's ready~!

MEGURU: Okay! Now then, Tsuruno, can you give your perspective?

TSURUNO: Hmmm... well, I wasn't in the Magius for long, and I spent most of that time fighting Witches. For now, I can say that things are still pretty tense between Sora and her friends with the other Magical Girls. It's not easy to move past what they were planning to do to us all.

MEGURU: How are they at school?

TSURUNO: Sora and Daiha mostly keep to themselves. Iroha's asked me to try and make friends with Daiha since she's in my class, but... I don't know...

ASHLEY: Tsuruno!!

MEGURU: A-ah!?

TSURUNO: Ashley!?

ASHLEY: I believe in you, Tsuruno! Unleash your fighting spirit!

TSURUNO: ...Ashley, I'm not sure how fighting is supposed to-

ASHLEY: It's not about literally fighting her, it's about your energy! Bring that energy to her! She'll definitely respond to it!

TSURUNO: Ashley... you're right! The Mightiest Magical Girl (in-training) won't back down from this challenge!

ASHLEY: That's the spirit! And if you need any help, the kawaii me will be right there by your side!

TSURUNO: Thanks! And if you need any help with your Magia, you let me know!

MEGURU: Meguru wishes you both good luck! Oh, look at the time, let's take a quick break, shall we?

QM Note: Last one tomorrow!

For now, I can say that things are still pretty tense between Sora and her friends with the other Magical Girls.
Something about this feels wrong, but I don't know how to fix it. As is, it sounds like Tsuruno is saying that things are tense between Sora and her friends who are Magical Girls, and I know that's not right.

The Mightiest Magical Girl (in-training)
Since when does Tsuruno add "in-training" when she calls herself the Mightiest?

Something about this feels wrong, but I don't know how to fix it. As is, it sounds like Tsuruno is saying that things are tense between Sora and her friends who are Magical Girls, and I know that's not right.

she's saying that things are tense between Sora / Daiha and the other MGs

[Excerpt from an Interview with Sachiko and Kaoruko (Final) (Week 30 Sidestory)]
[Excerpt from an Interview with Sachiko and Kaoruko (Final) (Week 30 Sidestory)]
MEGURU: Hello, and welcome back to Interviews with the Magius! Meguru will be your host as we chat with members of the Magius, the Magical Girl Organization that everyone in Kamihama is talking about!

KAORUKO: Is this thing on...? Oh! It is! Hi everyone!

SACHIKO: Thanks for bringing us on, Meguru.

MEGURU: Thanks for coming by! Now, this will be last installment of Interviews with the Magius, so let's get started right away with some introductions!

KAORUKO: I'm Kaoruko Hisaya~!

SACHIKO: I am Sachiko Hisaya.

MEGURU: Oh, are you Magical Girl sisters?

KAORUKO & SACHIKO: Yep! / Yes.

MEGURU: Just like the Tamakis...

SACHIKO: The two of us are from Kamihama, however.

KAORUKO: Yeah, we're from Mizuna ward!

SACHIKO: I would not say that we are particularly close to Iroha and Ui, but we have great respect for the two of them, even if we do not agree with every choice they have made.

KAORUKO: Big sis...

MEGURU: Oh dear... did something happen?

SACHIKO: While I appreciate the fact that our former enemies are now our allies, that does not mean I like having them around. I have recently initiated a big project involving Daiha, which means spending time with that girl and her companions.

MEGURU: Daiha... she was the one putting Magical Girls inside fake Soul Gems, right?

SACHIKO: The fact that the Incubators did not make these Soul Gems does not make them fake. They are just as real as ours.

MEGURU: Is that so... then what are you two working on?

KAORUKO: Big sis, is it fine to talk about this on the air?

SACHIKO: It should be fine, Ruko. You should have noticed some changes already, Meguru.

MEGURU: Changes... well, now that Meguru thinks about it, a new Magical Girl transfer student arrived at her school recently...

SACHIKO: She will not be the only one.

MEGURU: Then that means... sorry, can you explain it? Meguru feels like she's missing something.

SACHIKO: You will understand it once I tell you what my power is: Resurrection of the Dead.

MEGURU: O-oh!? So that girl was...!?

SACHIKO: Indeed. She was one of the girls who was killed by Sora's group in the past, her soul having vanished from this world over a year ago. She will be joined by others soon enough.

MEGURU: Wow! That's incredible!

KAORUKO: Big sis is pretty amazing, isn't she? She works super hard!

SACHIKO: You're pretty amazing too, Ruko.

MEGURU: Oh, and what have you been up to?

KAORUKO: Miss Mayu and I have been working with Miss Alina...

MEGURU: Oh my! How has that been going?

KAORUKO: We've been getting through to Miss Alina, even though she's still a grumpy girl. She's been teaching me how to paint! Would you like to see one of my paintings?

SACHIKO: Ruko...

KAORUKO: It's fine, big sis. I don't mind sharing this.

MEGURU: Let Meguru see... oh my! It's... mesmerizing, but... is this a Witch?

KAORUKO: Miss Alina said I should paint my feelings, so I tried to paint what I remember of the feeling of being Witch-kissed.

MEGURU: ...oh. Meguru is...

KAORUKO: It's okay, Meguru! It's not your fault.

SACHIKO: The ones at fault are the Incubators.

KAORUKO: I'm just happy that we're both alive and together.

SACHIKO: I agree, though I would be happier if they were gone.

MEGURU: If they were...!? Is that.... possible?

SACHIKO: This is a world where magic and miracles are real. Anything is possible.

KAORUKO: Especially if we all work together~!

MEGURU: ...then Meguru will believe too. In you, in the Magius, and in everyone. On that hopeful note, we don't we take a short break and then get back to more questions?

THE END (again :V)
QM Note: ...this might be my favorite of the interview excerpts, and was definitely a pleasure to write. Thanks again to everyone who has participated in / read through the quest and may read it in the future!

Last edited:
KAORUKO: Yeah, we're from in Mizuna ward!
Redundant word.

QM Note: ...this might be my favorite of the interview excerpts, and was definitely a pleasure to write.
I think it might have been my favorite to read, although I am biased.

Feels strange to see this end. Have to admit, I'm more than a little ashamed of some of my behavior in the later parts of the Quest, but even so, I'm still happy that I participated. Thank you for the wonderful Quest, Solarstream.

EDIT: Crap, I just noticed another error;
On that hopeful note, we don't we take a short break and then get back to more questions?
"why"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back