[X] – Shang
[X] – Back at the temple
[X] – The Empress' Palace
[X] – The Command Post of the Imperial Forces assaulting the Temple
[X] – Write in
-[X] The Rebel stronghold

Last edited:
[X] –Write in: you have a compass, ask it for the drop off spot within planetary range that has the greatest long term benefits. also specify that it should be survivable, and not point back to the tomb, yes, yes, Shiny skeleton treasure is Shiny, but we got to be alive for it to benefit us.
"Greatest long term benefits" in what way?

[X] – Back at the temple

As funny as the Imperial court would be, I think I'd like to get back to the crew and our erstwhile allies.

"Greatest long term benefits" in what way?
like we are going to be leading the second legion later on, so something that would help with that later on?

another interpretation is being at the right place to protect people important to Sun or somewhere nearby to overhear an important/hidden piece of information.

or more loot, nothing wrong with a Shiny or Two that makes Sun stronger/harder to kill/more versatile

Sun won't know until he arrives there, so think of it as me wanting a beneficial mystery box option

Last edited:

It's the funniest, no other reason.
"How did you conquer your planet, Sun?"
"Well, in order to escape from a Necron Temple that I decided to plunder for some light exercise after beating a Knight with my bare hands, I jumped in a portal, ended up in this weird place full of psychic bone, and an Aeldari I met earlier led me to the Empress' palace in order to get rid of me."

The fact that he wasn't killed on sight is funny enough tbh

Sun won't know until he arrives there, so think of it as me wanting a beneficial mystery box option

Mate keep in mind I'm going to have to write out whatever the winning vote ends up being. The entire point of asking for a vote is to see where the story ends up going next.

'mystery box' is something I'm gonna have to veto.

He's gonna kidnap the Empress. There's no way this ends badly,

So, an event in recent 40k books was described to me as Horus setting up a blind date between Slaanesh and the Emperor and all I can think of right now is setting up Big E for a date with the Empress.

He gonna use his Primarch Rizz... nothing bad will happen

I swear, I did not intend for this Quest to turn into a harem anime...

It's the funniest, no other reason.
"How did you conquer your planet, Sun?"
"Well, in order to escape from a Necron Temple that I decided to plunder for some light exercise after beating a Knight with my bare hands, I jumped in a portal, ended up in this weird place full of psychic bone, and an Aeldari I met earlier led me to the Empress' palace in order to get rid of me."

The fact that he wasn't killed on sight is funny enough tbh

The Aeldari have reasons we'll get into in a bit. (It's hard to catch a Farseer by surprise)

The Necrons you blew past weren't concerned with you at that moment in time.

Last edited:
Mate keep in mind I'm going to have to write out whatever the winning vote ends up being. The entire point of asking for a vote is to see where the story ends up going next.

'mystery box' is something I'm gonna have to veto.
sad, guess i'll remove my write-in...
say can we use the compass to have us drop in a more favorable location in the palace or are we assuming that's already done by voting for it?

I swear, I did not intend for this Quest to turn into a harem anime...
lmao, now we have to try and rizz her

I mean the obvious choice is our crew, but I too am tempted to see if we can jump headfirst into dealing with the Empress.

You know the worst part for the Eldar is that Cegorach might decide he likes us given our general approach to diplomacy. Which means they end up having to put up with Sun's bullshit more often.

sad, guess i'll remove my write-in...
say can we use the compass to have us drop in a more favorable location in the palace or are we assuming that's already done by voting for it?

Bel's guiding you through the webway. She's not going to drop you in front of a firing squad.

lmao, now we have to try and rizz her

You've got the nerd Dalnim, the thot Delai, the childhood friend Eun (kinda), the MILF in Xiulan, the Tsundere in Caihong/Bel, sure, why not add an Ojousama to the mix?

[X] – Write in
-[x] The Rebel stronghold
Might as well have it as an option

Yeah... I shoulda thought of this one.

I mean the obvious choice is our crew, but I too am tempted to see if we can jump headfirst into dealing with the Empress.

"... So I send you off to get treasure from the eternal storm and you come back with... the fucking EMPRESS?!"
"Weeeeell I kinda negotiated her surrender so I think I own the entire planet now?"
"HOW?!"
"Honestly I kinda just did whatever and it worked. =/ "

You know the worst part for the Eldar is that Cegorach might decide he likes us given our general approach to diplomacy. Which means they end up having to put up with Sun's bullshit more often.

Note to self, meet the Harlequins sometime.

I also had an idea for the cultist island, but I couldn't imagine any reason to go back unless we were absolutely adamant about scavenging the dead kraken.

I also had an idea for the cultist island, but I couldn't imagine any reason to go back unless we were absolutely adamant about scavenging the dead kraken.

*shrug* Same. I'd've been fine with going back if there was a purpose to it I'd forgotten about (Bel surely had a way on and off the island already) but figured it'd be redundant.

[x] – The Empress' Palace

You emerge in the forbidden palace of Tabgach's empress. You'll be in the home of your enemy.

I just realised something, Sunnys legion will have been operating as standard space marines this whole time.

They're probably expecting a grand admiral or unparalleled naval genuis...

How exactly are they going to react to a jolly pirate that likes to steal whatever bit of shiny stuff is twinkling in his face?

Emps: Is this a primarch or 100 magpies in a trenchcoat?

I'm not saying that Big E in "canon" decided to purge the 11th legion because both they and their primarch kept annoying him by stealing his stuff, like for example, the boots of his great golden armor or that laurel he has in every piece of artwork...

buuuuuuut I'm not saying that's NOT what happened either :p

I just realised something, Sunnys legion will have been operating as standard space marines this whole time.

They're probably expecting a grand admiral or unparalleled naval genuis...

How exactly are they going to react to a jolly pirate that likes to steal whatever bit of shiny stuff is twinkling in his face?

"Emperor beloved by all, can my legion have a primarch?"
"You have a primarch at home."
The Primarch at home: *steals your recaf mug. Not because he needs one, just because he wanted to*

Back