The Great Isekai Games!!! (IC)

"Huh. I guess that explains the shapeshifting.

… Think you can shapeshift into something small enough that you can get through the bars and get us both out?"
Ken just plain out says, "Yeah!" And morphs into a mouse and squeezes through the bars and un-morphs...he now has mouse ears and a mouse tail poking out of his pants leg.

His tail is wagging. He expects praises for doing what you said...despite only having done one half of it.

Ken just plain out says, "Yeah!" And morphs into a mouse and squeezes through the bars and un-morphs...he now has mouse ears and a mouse tail poking out of his pants leg.

His tail is wagging. He expects praises for doing what you said...despite only having done one half of it.
"Good job kid, just a little bit more."

Getting up with sleepiness apparent in him, Ken looks around for a second before it clears up by the sheer brute force of his curiosity going wild. He exits his cell before running around the room looking everywhere.

While not superhumanly quick, he's got a lot of energy to let loose as a child. He also might have taken a spear and a few knives before sorta melding the hilts together and altering the blade's appearance into something like Ji. He doesn't actually know how to use it, but he does swing and stab the air with it for a while before just putting it back on the rack.

And then he gets bored a second later and so shapeshifted into a doggo...and it's at that point he notices the other person in a cell and waddles over to see what's going on with them.

Hou searches the rack, his hands searching for a staff of some sort. It just felt... right, to him. Once he finds one, he begins to move in an intricate pattern, practicing Sun Wukong's style. Though inexperienced, his movements are precise and quick. Sweat forms on his brow. He concludes from his surroundings that he is in an arena of some sort, and would soon be locked in combat.

When his eyes find the child in the other cell and their frenetic activity, Hou Quan is shocked. The Gods chose children!?! Not even adults to fight their battles, but CHILDREN! He grits his teeth. 'Just for that', he thought, 'I'll beat them like a kettle drum.'

He stops his practicing and walks over to the edge of the cell.

"Hey, Kid."

Looking up as my doggo self, I just bark at him. It takes me a moment to realize that I just did that, and un-shapeshift back into normal child self...he didn't undo his corgi ears and smol tail...

"Hi!" His tail is wagging, although it's so smol it's not noticeable.

"... what the hell are you doing here?"

Hou Quan is aghast. Positively aghast.

He stops moving for a while...he puts his hand on his chin and thinks a bit more...

"I dunno!"

".... how did you get here?"

Alarm turned into concern.

More thinking...

"Rock Guy sent me here to make things a mess!"
(Loki is noticeably cringing at his designation as Rock Guy from where the gods are watching things)

Wukong laughs raucously. Loki will never, ever live this down.

".... Who is Rock Guy?"

He doesn't hesitate, which makes Loki cringe even more due to not hiding his secrets.

"Loki!"

"Huh. I guess that explains the shapeshifting.

… Think you can shapeshift into something small enough that you can get through the bars and get us both out?"

"Good job kid, just a little bit more."

Ken smiles jovially in praise...before thinking further and looks up at the guy.

"I dunno what I'm supposed to do..."

"Well, see if you can find the key, then find the door for my cell and unlock it. Be careful, there's probably guards around."
The police girl looked frantically between the two of you before screaming at the ceiling, then dropping down.

She continued to scream before standing up and swished her baton, summoning a small chibi-like snowman with a jesters hat, she then continued to scream as the little snowman continued to dance, causing Shockwave across the room, all the while spreading snow.

"I HAD IT WITH ALL OF THIS! NOT ONLY DID JUSTINE LEFT WITH THAT DUMB HEAD, LEAVING ME TO BE THE ONE WHO HAS TO TEND WITH ALL THE DAMN GUESTS, WHO LATELY ARE ANNOYING AND FRANKLY ASSHOLES! ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE! OHH HIM! JUST BECAUSE HE CAN LOOK MORR FEMININE THAN ME, THAT IT GIVES HIM RIGHT TO FUCKING DEBASE ME! I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT! BUT NOOO! I'M FUCKING 'JAILBAIT'! AND NOW, YOU TWO SHOULD BETTER FOLLOW ME TO MASTER OR SO HELP ME! I WILL LEAVE YOU THERE TO ROT IN THE DEEPEST PARTS OF HUMANITY'S COLLECTIVE FOR THE REST HUMANITY'S EXISTENCE! AAAARGGGGGHHHH!"

The police girl looked frantically between the two of you before screaming at the ceiling, then dropping down.

She continued to scream before standing up and swished her baton, summoning a small chibi-like snowman with a jesters hat, she then continued to scream as the little snowman continued to dance, causing Shockwave across the room, all the while spreading snow.

"I HAD IT WITH ALL OF THIS! NOT ONLY DID JUSTINE LEFT WITH THAT DUMB HEAD, LEAVING ME TO BE THE ONE WHO HAS TO TEND WITH ALL THE DAMN GUESTS, WHO LATELY ARE ANNOYING AND FRANKLY ASSHOLES! ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE! OHH HIM! JUST BECAUSE HE CAN LOOK MORR FEMININE THAN ME, THAT IT GIVES HIM RIGHT TO FUCKING DEBASE ME! I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT! BUT NOOO! I'M FUCKING 'JAILBAIT'! AND NOW, YOU TWO SHOULD BETTER FOLLOW ME TO MASTER OR SO HELP ME! I WILL LEAVE YOU THERE TO ROT IN THE DEEPEST PARTS OF HUMANITY'S COLLECTIVE FOR THE REST HUMANITY'S EXISTENCE! AAAARGGGGGHHHH!"
Hou Quan stopped.

"Are you okay?

… You definitely don't sound okay. I'll go with you, alright, just... chill a bit."

He was trying to keep his feet steady, in the midst of the shockwaves.

Bouncing on the ground from the shockwaves, Ken is enjoying all of this. He's also playing with some of the snow flying around the room too.

AKA, he's giggling in a way that Loki would approve. Whom is slightly forgiving of him calling him Rock Guy earlier from this show of frustration...only slightly. The kid is gonna pay for the humiliation he had to suffer from the other gods...

@BlackCat-055

"Out of everyone in the world, all seven billion of you, How are you the only one who dies." The woman in the haze states, voice dripping with disbelief, as I slowly rise to my feet. "Well, now that I'm stuck with you, I had to reconstruct your body, when you arrived here you were nothing but a smear on the pavement." My face whitewashed at the statement, as If I had seen a ghost.

"E...excus... me?" I contemplated out loud, as she interrupts me. "To answer your question before. I am Kagerou, the first gorgon, and the first monster of your world, And this is my realm. Seeing as your the only one who died today, you are my only choice."

I had a moment to let this sink in, I... died? w... what?

"Excuse me. Could you run that by me again?"

"Your dead. Your the only one who died today. This makes you my champion."

"Champion?" Hold on... this was already confusing enough...

"Yes. The gods of this and other worlds are holding a tournament of sorts to determinant who is the most powerful, and I'm being forced to participate. This means you are as well."

She lets this fact sink in, a heavy fact. Dead, gods, tournament, help. after a moment she continued.

"Now, since I'm being forced to participate, you will get my Boons as my champion, and sent to wherever this is being held. I want you to throw a wrench in this, Because I would rather be here spending time with my family instead of doing this."

She waved her hand, and the floor began to slither, and writhe beneath my feet as black red eyed snakes slithered up my legs holding them firmly in place. These snakes began to drag me under into the mass of black noodles and teeth. Strangely I was okay with this, being dead will do that to yah. Being dragged down into the mass of snakes I felt eight pricks of pain along my body, and the breath of life returning to me.

"Now go."

you were in the void, completely black, empty of everything when suddenly, a boom appeared, and out came him, a radiant man who looked as if he was a roman empire, he shined like the sun and it's aura washed upon you, he floated in front of you, waiting for your reaction

All was dark, and silent. The infinite of what once was nothing. Oblivion deeper than any slumbering god could dream of.

A light bloomed, a star borne in the form of great titan of myths long past, the universe exploding into being in his wake. A distant voice boomed with sound of supernovae.

"I am risen." Like the morning star, and it was glorious and terrible and I felt my soul quake. He spoke, and I listened. I did not speak. There was no need, for he knew my words before they could touch my tongue.

"Do not fear," spoke the titan, and I felt no fear. In his light, there were no secrets, and I knew I faced no damnation in his eyes. No, he had greater plans for me.

"Behold child," he commanded, and in the halo behind him I beheld, a world distant, a crucible upon which I would be thrust, and either break, or be reforged.

"Ignite the eternal light of the stars from which all thingscome, " his voice the soft crash of colliding galaxies. Within my breast, I felt a spark burst to life. A star once before and a star not yet formed once more. A light to bear into that good night. It would be mine, to shine bright so that all would find me in the dark and the fight ahead. "Guard that light well, and it will shine forever on your path."

The vision behind him grew, and grew, until it was as though I was falling, faster and faster, towards the world in my view. "Go child. Sweep aside the corrupt trappings that would hold down this world, the lingering traces of petty kings long past, and forge your own empire anew!"

Impact.

All was light.

Well, Dan can't complain if he did it himself at this stage. I hold up the game in my hand, presenting it as a sort of ID "I'm a humble game developer. My god appeared to me in a vision and dropped me here. You wouldn't happen to have some spare parts I could borrow? I've been instructed to start work on a project, and the necessary pieces could be quite useful to you." I sense a feeling of curiosity and slight disappointment at the back of my head. At least Dan Kuroto Deus wasn't fully outraged.

Deploying Bugsters might be a bit of a hard sell, but if I could get the Bugvisor done I'd at least be able to vaguely fight on my own. The real issue would be explaining the need for proto-Gashats, and why they shouldn't be used or disposed of. Making one of the first 10 games with no beta would be hard. Maybe if I could arrange some Bugster activity, but that risked breaking cover. So once I was done with the Bugvisor and maybe a Driver or two.
The man looked at you weirdly before sighing and rubbing the bridge of his nose in annoyance "For fucks sake, everything is fucking dramatized here, I mean even the goddamn developers have teleporting powers and are fucking TINKERS! GODDAMN TINKERS! ARRGH!" he sighed and breathed deeply "okay, what materials do you need and why should we help you? and answer them in reverse of the order I've given"

"Oh great Axefather Khorne, what do you desire of a warrior such as myself, from where I shall reap Skulls for your throne and whose blood do you wish me to spill" Asked Alexandra from where she was kneeling making sure to not look at her god directly, or else her mind be destroyed by his sheer might and presence

"TO A WORLD WHERE GREAT CHALLENGES AWAIT YOU MY WARRIOR, WHERE THE CHAMPIONS OF OTHER LESSER GODS ARE REUNITED, I WISH FOR YOU TO TAKE THEIR SKULLS AND SHOW ALL OF EXISTENCE THAT THE GREATEST WAR GOD IS KHORNE!!" Rumbled the Axefather, his voice the combination of the snarl of a wolf and the cry of a hundred berserker warriors

"Your wish is my command, oh great Brass bull"

"THEN GO, AND IF YOU PROVE YOUR WORTH, YOU MAY ASCEND AND JOIN OTHER GREAT WARRIORS IN MY ETERNAL KILLING FIELD!!"
And without any more unnecessary fanfare Khorne waved his hand, and Alexandra's vision was filled with a blood-red Portal.
You found yourself in this desolate wasteland, the sky was green and crackled with orange lightning, in the distance there were tornadoes of fire, and right now, you realized that you were being ganged up on by a pack of weird dog-like things who were pure black like tar with white skeleton like pieces jutting out from their body and a skull with red markings and orange glowing eyes for a head.

Also they were spewing different kinds of bullshit stuff from fire to acid at you, whatchya gonna do?

I blinked at the sudden shift in surroundings. Going from the Hall or Origins to the middle of what looked like a riot of some kind was incredibly disorienting. Not to mention the sudden knowledge of my powers: the ability to summon any Pokémon and invoke the ancient right of the Pokémon battle. And I had a feeling I'd need them shortly.

I immediately ran for cover from the fighting. I couldn't act hastily, I needed to know what was going on. I needed to know who to fight. I needed a psychic, a mind reader of significant power at level 30. Something fully leveled and intelligent.

I summoned an Alakazam. "I need to know what's going on. Can you help me?"
The Alakazam immediately nodded "of course chosen of Arceus" he then placed his fingers on his temples and concentrated deeply "hmmm, I see great conflict and confusion, three fractures from the greater public, a great disturbance filled with death and despair, with each side blaming it on the others, and hate, just pure and concentrated hate, hate from despair, hate from loss, hate from vengance, all coming from them, it is concerning"

All was dark, and silent. The infinite of what once was nothing. Oblivion deeper than any slumbering god could dream of.

A light bloomed, a star borne in the form of great titan of myths long past, the universe exploding into being in his wake. A distant voice boomed with sound of supernovae.

"I am risen." Like the morning star, and it was glorious and terrible and I felt my soul quake. He spoke, and I listened. I did not speak. There was no need, for he knew my words before they could touch my tongue.

"Do not fear," spoke the titan, and I felt no fear. In his light, there were no secrets, and I knew I faced no damnation in his eyes. No, he had greater plans for me.

"Behold child," he commanded, and in the halo behind him I beheld, a world distant, a crucible upon which I would be thrust, and either break, or be reforged.

"Ignite the eternal light of the stars from which all thingscome, " his voice the soft crash of colliding galaxies. Within my breast, I felt a spark burst to life. A star once before and a star not yet formed once more. A light to bear into that good night. It would be mine, to shine bright so that all would find me in the dark and the fight ahead. "Guard that light well, and it will shine forever on your path."

The vision behind him grew, and grew, until it was as though I was falling, faster and faster, towards the world in my view. "Go child. Sweep aside the corrupt trappings that would hold down this world, the lingering traces of petty kings long past, and forge your own empire anew!"

Impact.

All was light.
You woke up and realized that you were bound up in what seems to be golden chains, you looked up and realized that there was what seems to be a young girl with blonde hair who was wearing a german officer uniform, she glared at you with her icy blue eyes as she looked down on you (you're on the floor), she placed her foot on your shackled chest and gritted her teeth.

"YOU! IDENTIFY YOURSELF!" she barked "ARE YOU ONE OF SABBATH'S OCULTISTS? Hmm no you can't be, you don't look fanatical enough, you can't be Cipher's lackeys, you don't seem robotic, and I'm pretty sure Captain Bellos would know not to send one of his assassins again, besides you don't seem like the type he hires" she then increases the pressure on your chest "so who are you?"

The Alakazam immediately nodded "of course chosen of Arceus" he then placed his fingers on his temples and concentrated deeply "hmmm, I see great conflict and confusion, three fractures from the greater public, a great disturbance filled with death and despair, with each side blaming it on the others, and hate, just pure and concentrated hate, hate from despair, hate from loss, hate from vengance, all coming from them, it is concerning"
Ax clicked his tongue in annoyance. This was bad. He needed a way to quell this conflict, before things got any worse. At the very least, he needed the fighting to stop long enough to decide on a side. But how could he cause armies to lay down their arms?

Then he had an idea. "Alakazam, I'm going to need you to muffle my ears."

Then, he summoned a Jigglypuff. "Jigglypuff, use sing!"

The man looked at you weirdly before sighing and rubbing the bridge of his nose in annoyance "For fucks sake, everything is fucking dramatized here, I mean even the goddamn developers have teleporting powers and are fucking TINKERS! GODDAMN TINKERS! ARRGH!" he sighed and breathed deeply "okay, what materials do you need and why should we help you? and answer them in reverse of the order I've given"
I sigh at the man's breakdown. This was going to be a long day. "Because most of what I need to do right now is gather usage data. Once my basic framework is done it should be simple to make a few belts for some of you fine chaps. Gamer Driver technology has a multitude of useful functions, though it is rather combat focused. As for material, mostly just computer board and circuitry. Or metal vaguely suitable for such." I would've just asked for the metal, but the robo-Drider in the background had him wondering if he might be able to skip some steps.

I realize the one obvious incentive I'd completely overlooked thinking on the adventuring side of things. "Oh, and you can play the actual games. They're pretty spectacular since I'm basically cribbing my God's notes." I stop and mutter conspiratorially to the man. "Though the teleportation was him, not me. I can't do much right now. I think we can drink to how crazy this world is later." Admittedly near entirely single player before Chronicle. It was almost like Dan had some horrendous aversion to truly cooperating with people.

As for my abilities I wanted to keep the Bugsters as an ace up my sleeve for now. And not just because I was unsure how controlled they'd be. Meanwhile the extra lives were honestly irrelevant to most tasks, so for now I was a simple game developer.

@BlackCat-055

"Out of everyone in the world, all seven billion of you, How are you the only one who dies." The woman in the haze states, voice dripping with disbelief, as I slowly rise to my feet. "Well, now that I'm stuck with you, I had to reconstruct your body, when you arrived here you were nothing but a smear on the pavement." My face whitewashed at the statement, as If I had seen a ghost.

"E...excus... me?" I contemplated out loud, as she interrupts me. "To answer your question before. I am Kagerou, the first gorgon, and the first monster of your world, And this is my realm. Seeing as your the only one who died today, you are my only choice."

I had a moment to let this sink in, I... died? w... what?

"Excuse me. Could you run that by me again?"

"Your dead. Your the only one who died today. This makes you my champion."

"Champion?" Hold on... this was already confusing enough...

"Yes. The gods of this and other worlds are holding a tournament of sorts to determinant who is the most powerful, and I'm being forced to participate. This means you are as well."

She lets this fact sink in, a heavy fact. Dead, gods, tournament, help. after a moment she continued.

"Now, since I'm being forced to participate, you will get my Boons as my champion, and sent to wherever this is being held. I want you to throw a wrench in this, Because I would rather be here spending time with my family instead of doing this."

She waved her hand, and the floor began to slither, and writhe beneath my feet as black red eyed snakes slithered up my legs holding them firmly in place. These snakes began to drag me under into the mass of black noodles and teeth. Strangely I was okay with this, being dead will do that to yah. Being dragged down into the mass of snakes I felt eight pricks of pain along my body, and the breath of life returning to me.

"Now go."
You slowly woke up from the dark abyss of sleep, sluggishly you stirred and rised up, as your vision slowly cleared up, you noticed that you were in this padded room, and as you tried to move your arms, you realized that you were in a straitjacket.

Suddenly you heard a voice from a hidden speaker "good morning patient 5002 of the H sector of the facility, I am Dr. Heuman, and I will be conducting your diagnostic test, may you comply or not?"

You found yourself in this desolate wasteland, the sky was green and crackled with orange lightning, in the distance there were tornadoes of fire, and right now, you realized that you were being ganged up on by a pack of weird dog-like things who were pure black like tar with white skeleton like pieces jutting out from their body and a skull with red markings and orange glowing eyes for a head.

Also they were spewing different kinds of bullshit stuff from fire to acid at you, whatchya gonna do?

Alexandra smiled at her situation, where other Followers of Khorne would have simply killed the pack and offered their skulls to Khorne, she saw an Opportunity.

So, raising her hands to the sky she spoke, her voice echoing across the wasteland.

"HEAR ME BEASTS FOR YOU LORD COMMANDS IT, BY THE POWER OF THE BlOODWOLF YOU SHALL OBEY!"

and with that a loud howl was heard across the wasteland as the Image of a Red Wolf flashed behind Alexandra.

You slowly woke up from the dark abyss of sleep, sluggishly you stirred and rised up, as your vision slowly cleared up, you noticed that you were in this padded room, and as you tried to move your arms, you realized that you were in a straitjacket.

Suddenly you heard a voice from a hidden speaker "good morning patient 5002 of the H sector of the facility, I am Dr. Heuman, and I will be conducting your diagnostic test, may you comply or not?"

Stiring awake, feeling my arms weak, and my body slightly aching, the bites searing into my body. Followed by some more strange bullcrap. "Excuse me? T-tests? Can you tell me exactly what I'm going to be doing before I agree to being forced to do something?"

"I require you to be my champion on a world far from your home. I have chosen you as you are an exemplar of what I am. I need you to be my WArrior Priest in this new land." Sigmar's voice boomed out and shook the very fabric of reality. Amelia stood in shock and awe at the might of Sigmar before her.

"Yes, my lord I will do everything you require." Amelia's voice was small in comparison to the reality-shaking boom that was Sigmar.

"Then Go forth with these boons." Another wave of his hand. A bright light coalesced on to Amelia covering her body and when it faded she knew things that only the Archlector of the Sigmarite priests knew. In her hands was the Hammer of the Emperor. On her back was the epitome of Imperial Engineering. And on her hips sat marvels of steel and magic usually held in reserve for the Hunter Generals of the Witch Hunters.

"Go forth, my Priest. Spread my word"

@BlackCat-055
You found yourself in an apocalyptic wasteland, the sky was green, the land was barren, and everything was all in all shitty.

As you looked around, you could see a blonde woman in red armor (@Liusfranrangel) who was being attacked by a group of wolves that seem to be made out of bone and tar.
Alexandra smiled at her situation, where other Followers of Khorne would have simply killed the pack and offered their skulls to Khorne, she saw an Opportunity.

So, raising her hands to the sky she spoke, her voice echoing across the wasteland.

"HEAR ME BEASTS FOR YOU LORD COMMANDS IT, BY THE POWER OF THE BlOODWOLF YOU SHALL OBEY!"

and with that a loud howl was heard across the wasteland as the Image of a Red Wolf flashed behind Alexandra.

6 wolves immediately stopped, their tar-like body turned red like bloody, and they grew larger and fiercer, they soon started to attack the other 44 remaining members of the pack.

Ax clicked his tongue in annoyance. This was bad. He needed a way to quell this conflict, before things got any worse. At the very least, he needed the fighting to stop long enough to decide on a side. But how could he cause armies to lay down their arms?

Then he had an idea. "Alakazam, I'm going to need you to muffle my ears."

Then, he summoned a Jigglypuff. "Jigglypuff, use sing!"
"Yay!" the jigglypuff smiled and jiggled in joy, it soon started to sing, as it's peaceful melody went across the streets, most of the armored forces fell asleep and some of the mutated ones in orange did too, but the robots were unaffected and the remaining forces are now focusing on you, they stood their ground and didn't attack, ,but they are wary, and ready to fight.
Stiring awake, feeling my arms weak, and my body slightly aching, the bites searing into my body. Followed by some more strange bullcrap. "Excuse me? T-tests? Can you tell me exactly what I'm going to be doing before I agree to being forced to do something?"
The speaker remained silent before speaking again "request accepted, to elaborate, you have been found outside near the facility's gates with many bites around your body and this dark miasma we detected inside of you, we have been able to heal most of the injuries, but the dark miasma is still within you, so we will be doing some tests to see how are you, so I repeat, will you comply for diagnostics?"

6 wolves immediately stopped, their tar-like body turned red like bloody, and they grew larger and fiercer, they soon started to attack the other 44 remaining members of the pack.

"Hmm, it seems that most of the creatures possess a great amount of willpower," thought Alex, as she rolled her neck side to side, suddenly a smile appeared on her face, "good"

And with a Warcry, she drew her long sword and jumped into the melee, all forms of grace and thinking gone as she showed the same Berzerker fury all Khornates possess.

"FOR KHORNE!!"

Last edited:
You found yourself in an apocalyptic wasteland, the sky was green, the land was barren, and everything was all in all shitty.

As you looked around, you could see a blonde woman in red armor (@Liusfranrangel) who was being attacked by a group of wolves that seem to be made out of bone and tar.

Amelia stands and shakes her head the weight of Ghal Maraz unfamiliar yet comforting in her hands. Her shield rested on her back covering the rifle that she had been gifted by Sigmar while the brace of pistols that she had received at the same time rested at her side. She stood and looked around she was just about to move to assist the other woman when.

Her face instantly fell into a snarl of hatred. It seemed that the foul worshippers of Chaos permeated even this new world. She turned and swung her Warhammer in a solid two-handed swing as the war cry of every Sigmarite battle Priest tore itself from her lips.

"FOR SIGMAR"

and began to chant the words for her battle prayer of Righteous Armor.

@Liusfranrangel

The speaker remained silent before speaking again "request accepted, to elaborate, you have been found outside near the facility's gates with many bites around your body and this dark miasma we detected inside of you, we have been able to heal most of the injuries, but the dark miasma is still within you, so we will be doing some tests to see how are you, so I repeat, will you comply for diagnostics?"

"I am... What? H- hold on. Okay. I..." Oh no... Oh god... tha... that doesn't seem right anymore... Powers Be its the government.

"Okay. Just please don't stick a needle in my arm, or... anything... I don't like people having my blood."

Have I made a mistake? Maybe. Just...

'Hey um... you there? How do I... use your boons...' There was silence in my mind, for a moment, and then.

'Figure it out.' Resounded back.

'Shit.'

"Yay!" the jigglypuff smiled and jiggled in joy, it soon started to sing, as it's peaceful melody went across the streets, most of the armored forces fell asleep and some of the mutated ones in orange did too, but the robots were unaffected and the remaining forces are now focusing on you, they stood their ground and didn't attack, ,but they are wary, and ready to fight.
I spoke quickly, "What in the Hall of Origins is going on here?"

If they attacked me, I'd summon up a Magnezone, something that could hopefully deal with the machines before me. Still, it would be better if that didn't become necessary.

You woke up and realized that you were bound up in what seems to be golden chains, you looked up and realized that there was what seems to be a young girl with blonde hair who was wearing a german officer uniform, she glared at you with her icy blue eyes as she looked down on you (you're on the floor), she placed her foot on your shackled chest and gritted her teeth.

"YOU! IDENTIFY YOURSELF!" she barked "ARE YOU ONE OF SABBATH'S OCULTISTS? Hmm no you can't be, you don't look fanatical enough, you can't be Cipher's lackeys, you don't seem robotic, and I'm pretty sure Captain Bellos would know not to send one of his assassins again, besides you don't seem like the type he hires" she then increases the pressure on your chest "so who are you?"

"Hun," I began, before straining against the chains holding me. Nothing. I suppose he was the Invincible Sun after all, not Unstoppable.

Then again, I much preferred Sol's ideals over Cytorrak's.

"Hun," I repeated, a little softer. Nothing about her looked exactly stable, and her uniform was giving me bad vibes. "I don't even know who you are, let alone any of those names you mentioned."

I tried rolling my shoulders and wriggling around in my binds, before giving up and giving the little tyrant a wry grin. "Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name."

"So now you've met me," I rocked forwards with a shot and strained as hard as I could against the chains before sinking back down. "Have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste, and let me the hell go."

Hou Quan stopped.

"Are you okay?

… You definitely don't sound okay. I'll go with you, alright, just... chill a bit."

He was trying to keep his feet steady, in the midst of the shockwaves.
The police girl continued to rampage a bit before calming down, she unsummon the small snow man and sighed.

"look, we really don't know how you two got here, master's place can only be entered by one's invited, so right now you're intruders, so you two gotta come with me and let master see you two."

She then started to walk away "come on then, follow me"
Bouncing on the ground from the shockwaves, Ken is enjoying all of this. He's also playing with some of the snow flying around the room too.

AKA, he's giggling in a way that Loki would approve. Whom is slightly forgiving of him calling him Rock Guy earlier from this show of frustration...only slightly. The kid is gonna pay for the humiliation he had to suffer from the other gods...
The girl gave a sidewards glance to Ken "and take that stupid runt with you, he seems to trust you, which is good, I presume"

Eventually you two walked higher and higher on to the corridors until you both found yourselves in a velvet blue arena, strangely everything was velvet blue, the floor, the pillars, the blood splattered around, and the empty bleachers above, the sky was also velvet blue, but it was less a sky and more a void with plentiful dots of light, from black to gold, there was a light for every color of the spectrum.

If you strained your sight, you could see there was a lot of lights that constantly flickered with some disappearing before appearing again but different, not in look, but just the feeling of it being different.

Anyways, the most important thing was the person in front of you, his bloodshot open wide eyes, his long pointy nose, and his balding hair that ended in pointy elven ears, and that Cheshire grin of his, he was like a caricature of a person.

He smiled at you two as he placed his fingers in a contemplative manner.

"Ahh you must be the... Let's say unexpected guests shall we? Anyways, I usually know the reason and purpose of every guest that comes into the velvet room, but not you two, definitely not you two, but we'll cross that bridge later, for now let me introduce myself, my name is Igor and this is the velvet room, a place located among the inner reaches of the collective cognition of once humanity, but now joined by his other brethren, and who might you two be? "

As he spoke, he never changed thst grin of his, simply moving his lips that borders grin, his voice was also scratchy and quite strange so to say
I sigh at the man's breakdown. This was going to be a long day. "Because most of what I need to do right now is gather usage data. Once my basic framework is done it should be simple to make a few belts for some of you fine chaps. Gamer Driver technology has a multitude of useful functions, though it is rather combat focused. As for material, mostly just computer board and circuitry. Or metal vaguely suitable for such." I would've just asked for the metal, but the robo-Drider in the background had him wondering if he might be able to skip some steps.

I realize the one obvious incentive I'd completely overlooked thinking on the adventuring side of things. "Oh, and you can play the actual games. They're pretty spectacular since I'm basically cribbing my God's notes." I stop and mutter conspiratorially to the man. "Though the teleportation was him, not me. I can't do much right now. I think we can drink to how crazy this world is later." Admittedly near entirely single player before Chronicle. It was almost like Dan had some horrendous aversion to truly cooperating with people.

As for my abilities I wanted to keep the Bugsters as an ace up my sleeve for now. And not just because I was unsure how controlled they'd be. Meanwhile the extra lives were honestly irrelevant to most tasks, so for now I was a simple game developer.

The guy just stared blankly at you before gesturing for the crowd to disperse "all right, this is fucking weird, let me get the boss, he'll...hopefully understand you, because no offense, you're....a bit eccentric for me, too eccentric for me that is" he explained while whispering the last part.

He then proceeded to guide you to his boss' office, and while he guided you, he explained the building you're in and what purpose it has

"You see, this place is called the Adventurer's Guild Hall of the Portertown sector, and I don't need to tell you what it's purpose what with being a game developer and all, now however, this Guild Hall is a part of a series of Guild Halls that are connected under the Guild Coalition, which was a former govermental and now independent group who's main purpose is to save lives, kill monsters, maintain peace and prosperity, all that good stuff, anyways my boss is the whole manager of this Guild Hall and it's related property which is basically a lot of founderies for making equipment and goods for adventurers, ports of the ships and transports for travel, and just lots of stuff to complement our adventurer business, anyways we're here"

honestly it wasn't that glamorous, you were just looking at a simple office door with an opaque window to the room on it with golden plated words on top, the words were

"DON GIOVANNI
REGIONAL MANAGER AND HEAD OF THE SANTINELLO FAMILY
12 YEARS IN OFFICE"

The guy looked to you "yeah he's also a sort of mafia boss...I mean he's nice! But...just ignore his other operations, don't worry! He'll get what you need, just whatever that is, also if you need me, the name's Danny, so ciao!" he then went off.

Before you opened the door, you heard thrashing inside...do you still want to go in?​

The police girl continued to rampage a bit before calming down, she unsummon the small snow man and sighed.

"look, we really don't know how you two got here, master's place can only be entered by one's invited, so right now you're intruders, so you two gotta come with me and let master see you two."

"Ok!" And immediately poofed into a cloud before it reforms into a kitty, small enough to slip out of the cell.
The girl gave a sidewards glance to Ken "and take that stupid runt with you, he seems to trust you, which is good, I presume"
The kid just meows in anger and corrects the girl in a clear voice.

"I'm not dumb, I'm just an idiot." And then he snorts at her with a smug look of prideful knowledge of being able to correct her.
Eventually you two walked higher and higher on to the corridors until you both found yourselves in a velvet blue arena, strangely everything was velvet blue, the floor, the pillars, the blood splattered around, and the empty bleachers above, the sky was also velvet blue, but it was less a sky and more a void with plentiful dots of light, from black to gold, there was a light for every color of the spectrum.

If you strained your sight, you could see there was a lot of lights that constantly flickered with some disappearing before appearing again but different, not in look, but just the feeling of it being different.

Anyways, the most important thing was the person in front of you, his bloodshot open wide eyes, his long pointy nose, and his balding hair that ended in pointy elven ears, and that Cheshire grin of his, he was like a caricature of a person.
The child just smiles as a kit-cat before he poofs into smoke again, and for a second as it disappears, he looked like the guy...before in the next second, almost like reality is violently glitching around him, and then another second passes he poofs into smoke before he's back to normal, but wearing a shrunken version of the clothing of the guy.

Loki just goes solemn at this. The kid's still weak, but just settling for this much should be fine. And hey, it's not illegal, nothing about this breaks the rules, although the kid did accidentally attempt to.
He smiled at you two as he placed his fingers in a contemplative manner.

"Ahh you must be the... Let's say unexpected guests shall we? Anyways, I usually know the reason and purpose of every guest that comes into the velvet room, but not you two, definitely not you two, but we'll cross that bridge later, for now let me introduce myself, my name is Igor and this is the velvet room, a place located among the inner reaches of the collective cognition of once humanity, but now joined by his other brethren, and who might you two be? "

As he spoke, he never changed thst grin of his, simply moving his lips that borders grin, his voice was also scratchy and quite strange so to say
Not hesitating, the kid answers just the same as he did before when the same question was asked, with the same smile as usual.

"I dun know." And then he thinks for a second...and then he began to have his smile turns into a grin, and then into the same wide Cheshire grin that Igor has. And he just turns and tries to see how everybody else reacts to him.

Last edited:

Hou Quan shrugged and followed dutifully, looking at the police girl with a concerned look on his face.

"A temper like that isn't good for your health, you know."

Back