The Gamma Research Project [3/3] [there's a waitlist though]

To the Weight-list!!

Name: Morty
Power: Death Touch (just touch and no movement or toughness powers)

I have returned! Thanks for being so patient, everyone! I've still got one exam left and an art project to finish tomorrow, but after that, I'll get right back to updating. Awesome to know you're still around!

I have returned! Thanks for being so patient, everyone! I've still got one exam left and an art project to finish tomorrow, but after that, I'll get right back to updating. Awesome to know you're still around!

Can I ask where you got your SV exclamation point avatar from? I'm only asking because it's in the same style as the question mark, male, and female icons that are default avatars on SV.

Can I ask where you got your SV exclamation point avatar from? I'm only asking because it's in the same style as the question mark, male, and female icons that are default avatars on SV.
I made it using Paint.net. I took one of the ♂/♀/? ones, took out the actual symbol, and then drew the exclamation mark onto the same background and tried to sort of copy the style.
I was actually really proud of it, and I was wondering if anyone would notice :D

I made it using Paint.net. I took one of the ♂/♀/? ones, took out the actual symbol, and then drew the exclamation mark onto the same background and tried to sort of copy the style.
I was actually really proud of it, and I was wondering if anyone would notice :D

I actually noticed the slight variations in style. A little thickness here, a little thinness there. Funny, because i have the drawing skills of a four-year-old. :D

EDIT: But yeah, it's actually really good.

Last edited:
@DrumsInTheDeep

Anyway, what's been happening lately? I've noticed a lack of updates, you doing alright? I'm only asking because a GM slowing down is sometimes a sign of personal troubles, and I'm a bit concerned.

@DrumsInTheDeep

Anyway, what's been happening lately? I've noticed a lack of updates, you doing alright? I'm only asking because a GM slowing down is sometimes a sign of personal troubles, and I'm a bit concerned.
Thanks for the concern, that's really kind of you! But everything's good; it's just the end of a semester at school, so I had to cram in a bunch of homework and studying and projects that I'd been procrastinating :p. I'm almost done exams now though, so I should have a lot more free time in the near future.

In the last update you said Ben's crowbar, did you mean Victor's? Victor is the one killing folks, Ben is making portals and not killing folks so far.

It would have been even more appropriate if my character was Chell. :V

I'm so sorry, but this game is dunzo. Finito. Dead as a doornail. It's just that updating has become pretty boring, just a lot of moving pieces around and not doing a whole lot of anything really interesting for me.

Before you leave, though, there's something pretty cool about this game that you probably didn't realize. You might have noticed that one of the tags on this thread is "experimental": the experiment was that none of the characters were NPCs, the other two colours were other players on the Bay12 and Chocolate Pi forums. They were given the same setup as you and then I just let everything play out. It was actually really interesting!

Well, it was fun for a while, so thanks for playing, everyone!

I'm so sorry, but this game is dunzo. Finito. Dead as a doornail. It's just that updating has become pretty boring, just a lot of moving pieces around and not doing a whole lot of anything really interesting for me.

Before you leave, though, there's something pretty cool about this game that you probably didn't realize. You might have noticed that one of the tags on this thread is "experimental": the experiment was that none of the characters were NPCs, the other two colours were other players on the Bay12 and Chocolate Pi forums. They were given the same setup as you and then I just let everything play out. It was actually really interesting!

Huh, that's cool. Give my apologies to the bloke I killed then.

*sniff* I never even got to join! BWAAAAAA! ;_;

Anyway, out of curiosity, was there anything really planned at all for the story? I mean, since it's over, I would very much like to see a map of some type, preferably with lists of secrets.

EDIT: Also, can I get a link to the other side of the roleplay?

Last edited:
Huh, that's cool. Give my apologies to the bloke I killed then.
Haha, sure thing.

*sniff* I never even got to join! BWAAAAAA! ;_;

Anyway, out of curiosity, was there anything really planned at all for the story? I mean, since it's over, I would very much like to see a map of some type, preferably with lists of secrets.

EDIT: Also, can I get a link to the other side of the roleplay?
I was planning to introduce some robotic enemies controlled by me for further experimentation; one was going to be a robot dog that would target a single player at a time unless someone interfered, and then we'd see if the others would help that player or if they'd stay out of it to protect themselves. After that, I'd have started making increasingly powerful waves of robots and seen if you guys would have banded together with the others to fight them or remained hostile and died alone. I would've just kept making them stronger until you all died anyway, though.

And here's the links:
Bay12
Chocolate Pi

Back