The Gamma Research Project [3/3] [there's a waitlist though]

This is a pretty simple experimental game, with pictures! There'll be three players playing at a time, but if it's full, you can still join the waitlist. To join the game, just post a name and a special ability of some sort, like invisibility, throwing fireballs, etcetera. You can be creative with this, but I might have to modify it a little bit to make it fit with the game.

First update will probably be sometime tomorrow, but every time I tell people when I'll update, something comes up and I end up not updating then. So really, I guess all I can say is that there will be a first update at some point! Probably.

IC Thread

Players:
@UbeOne (Ben)
@erlking (Victor Baasch)
@munchkinomatic (Astral)

Waitlist:
@Nox (Victoria)
@Genon (Jean)
@Megameter Raynor (Untimil)
@AlexTheCynic (Morty)
@Muhkat Lomorki (Jeffery)

Last edited:
I'm interested.

I'll use Victor Baasch for a name, now I'm off to the Superpower Wiki's Random button!

Efficacy Manipulation I can make things more or less effective at what they do.

Last edited:
Name: Ben
Power: Create and manipulate portals.

Last edited:
Are they allied against a common enemy, or are they fighting each other?

How do you want our actions to be formulated, do we just write what we plan to do and have you put it into the next set of images, or do we simply RP and you summarize it?
@DrumsInTheDeep

What are you you looking for with our IC posts?
Oh yeah, good question! I guess a clearly stated action or two at the top, and then roleplay if you want to? You don't have to roleplay, but you can if that's your jam.

Are they allied against a common enemy, or are they fighting each other?
They're whatever you guys decide they are! Some or all of you can work together, you can fight each other, you can do your own thing, or you can just be a crazy loose cannon. It's all up to each of you!

Is there a predetermined objective, or do they make them up as they go?

Looks like a social experiment, then. Let's see where it will go...

Okey dokey! After discussing it with Nox, they'll be swapped to the top of the waitlist and @munchkinomatic will take their place in-game. You're good to go immediately, munchkinomatic! Once you've posted an action, I can update right-quick like.

Also, I realized that I'm not sure what the standard is on this forum for updating. Just so we're all on the same page for this game, I'll be waiting until everyone posts an action and then resolving all actions in a single update. Hopefully this works for all of you.

Let the Games begin, and may the odds be ever in your favor...

Let the Games begin, and may the odds be ever in your favor...
Heh. If the games do begin today, the odds will definitely be in my favour.

Also, I realized that it'll be a bit confusing for munchkin, and I can't really do anything about it right now. Just posy an action as if Victoria were your character and I'll fix it in the update.

Haha, classic move by me. I say I'll update quick, then I don't actually update for another 17 hours. Happens every time :p.

Also, for the gravity wells, I'll definitely be fudging the physics a bit; just making sure you aren't expecting accurate calculations or anything.

Is there anything sticking out that Victor could rip off if he made his muscles more efficient and whatever bonds his target to everything else less efficient. I want to get him a tool, but I'm not sure if there's anything on the door other then the locking mechanism.

Also, are the transport pods glass, and what are the boxes made of from the looks of it.

Back