The Dragonborn Comes and Goes (Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim SI)

ya know what would be amusing. once you've 'learned everything' skill wise run a different build each day while acting as a different character for each build.

From what i've heard, Necro-ing isn't against the rules on SV, but i do agree that it is kinda rude

It's etiquette on other websites, not on this one. This one protects the right to post onto old threads, and makes it against the rules to bitch at people for having done so.

So here, you're the one breaching etiquette.
Then I will gladly wait for the mods to strike me down in their righteous fury because I told someone to maybe not post on a half-year discontinued fic. Until then, cheers.

I also remember something about being courteous and not being rude in the rules.

Last edited:
Then I will gladly wait for the mods to strike me down in their righteous fury because I told someone to maybe not post on a half-year discontinued fic. Until then, cheers.

I also remember something about being courteous and not being rude in the rules.
For the most part, the mods aren't as much dicks as to do that. And yes, there is that about being courteous and not rude in the rules, which is part of what you were when you told him 'not to necro', when it wasn't against the rules.

For the most part, the mods aren't as much dicks as to do that. And yes, there is that about being courteous and not rude in the rules, which is part of what you were when you told him 'not to necro', when it wasn't against the rules.
Telling me not to 'bitch' about it certainly fits into that category, then? An eye for an eye makes the world blind.

Information: Official Staff Communication
official staff communication Thread necromancy is not in and of itself a violation of the site rules. Requesting that other users not engage in thread necromancy is also not inherently a violation of the site rules. However it is not uncommon for such things to devolve into either attacking the user who engaged in thread necromancy, which violates Rule 3, or the thread being derailed to be about the thread necromancy/thread necromancer, which violates Rule 4.

Another member of Staff has already taken action in this thread regarding the recent reports, and I see no need to take any further action at this time. I would suggest, however, that in the future it would be no less polite and much less of a potential issue to simply allow further cases of thread necromancy to pass without any particular notice or remark rather than indulging some need to call it out. Thank you, and please have a pleasant day.

Back