The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Good 'morrow sir, may I point out that one would still be cooked underground? Quite like an oven I imagine, except instead of delicious treats, it would be people.

Ahh yes, while this may be true, my puggy friend, there are areas where the metro tunnels can be sealed, and as a result, block out flames, water, radiation(to an extent), mutants, and other such anomalous activity

But alas, my good russian man, you just described to me the door to the oven. Whilst the outside of the planet would cook up with oceans evaporating and lands flaming, the heat would steadily crawl inwards to your underground, coming ever closer to the doors of your Metro. Then the heat would gather, slowly seep through the walls and ground itself, giving you much a horrid fate. One can not simply stop the movement of particles after all, which is heat if I remember correctly. Do not quote me on that.

Ah let him see me as what he believes. Good to have an imagination these days. But praytell what is your avatar, I for the life of me can not recognise it.

Ah let him see me as what he believes. Good to have an imagination these days. But praytell what is your avatar?
The JoJo characters known as Mikitaka and Foo Fighters. The former is a self proclaimed alien with the ability to shapeshift into things like a six-sided die and instantly regrow hands after turning his old ones into ice cream. The latter is a large group of plankton magically taking the shape of a short American woman who also has crazy regeneration, including the ability to heal others by shooting plankton bullets which then sew the wound shut on a cellular scale or can just be used as regular projectiles.

The JoJo characters known as Mikitaka and Foo Fighters. The former is a self proclaimed alien with the ability to shapeshift into things like a six-sided die and instantly regrow hands after turning his old ones into ice cream. The latter is a large group of plankton magically taking the shape of a short American woman who also has crazy regeneration, including the ability to heal others by shooting plankton bullets which then sew the wound shut on a cellular scale or can just be used as regular projectiles.
Nothing that 19+ Legendary pokemon can't handle.

Hello! I'm a gesalt consciousness of an entire galaxy! And I can break reality by destroying/reforming that galaxy!

I'm not saying that people are using this thread wrong...
But lately all I'm seeing is people that are using God/Universe level Avatar's to obliterate street/n00b level Avatar's.
Feels a bit... empty, don't ya think?

It's also why I squeez as much out of my character as I can.
To defeat that kind of firepower, you'll need bullshit of an equal level.

Luckily Dark Souls lore can be exploited to reach God-like status.
But for the lower powered ones, I'll keep it to what you see during the Abyss Watcher boss fight.

To defeat Arceus for example, the Abyss Watcher would have to slaughter a couple million Pokémon. Use their souls to strengthen himself, still die a couple thousand times and finally defeat Arceus with a million butt-pokes.

To defeat that Johnny and Velma ship, I will only have a single life. It will be a hard fight, because Johnny Cage is of equal footing in my opinion. Velma isn't the issue, although her death can be the catalyst to my defeat.

Back