Template Wars: At The Edge of the Dream -Still Open as of 9/22/2019

Jessica Bivens - Hidden Informer
Well, you asked for "anything I can think of" and you're gonna get it. I even made a point of not grabbing people like Contessa or Molecule Man, people with limits.

Name: Jessica Bivens
Theme: Big Powers In One Very Pissed Off Relatively Small Package.
Theme Song: 4'33" by John Cage uh... Crashlands Main Menu Theme? I'm not quite sure, really. If anybody has better suggestions, please let me know.
Personality/Background: An office worker with a grudge, Jessica Bivens is absolutely pissed off that somebody ripped her away from her comfortable day job. Then again, she does seem to have phenomenal cosmic powers now, so on the balance...Well, the balance would be better if the phenomenal cosmic powers didn't come with Sin-flavored assholes being murderous at her.
Appearance: Honestly kind of plain-looking, but her ferocity shines forth in spades. Caucasian, black hair, blue eyes.
Starting Template: Valkyrie Cadet First Year Anna Sanchez, The Person Who Soloed A Hive Of Evil Space Bugs After Soloing A Mid-High-Level Boss Monster After Waging A Guerrilla Campaign Against Said Hive Of Evil Space Bugs For Many Years.
Templates Wishlist:
(Unlocked templates prefixed by an *.)
Magicka Wizard Powers (three links, but...one template)
D.V. The Incredibly Forgettable Superhero, whose powers definitely include an SEP-field-esque effect where people simply cannot even observe him.
Lesley Huber (Dodge), a superhero whose power is perfect awareness in a radius around herself.
Tattletale, a precognitive/Thinker/intuition-haver, from Worm.
Titan (a superhero who gets more and more resistant to damage by taking damage, and gets stronger by similar means, and gets resistance to effects in general that way.)
* Will Murray, a genius/Subtlety (stealth, hacking, basically Batman-ing (including Bat-gadgets but, y'know, sans Bat)) expert/capable leader.
Globe, a superhero whose power is to control a short radius around him, limited only by his understanding of whatever he's doing. Has a lot of understanding. (Cannot control the interior of his body, though.)
* Ivy, The Archive,, a repository of all written knowledge, attached to a person.
Intra (II), a superhero with the power to completely control and reshape his body (incl. autonomous processes of theoretically arbitrary complexity).

Last edited:
Chiura - Applied Dynamics
Name: Chiura
Theme: Change and Adaptability
Theme Song: Go Your Own Way [Nightcore]
Sex: Male
Personality: Kind, sensitive, respectful, possessive of his things.
Background: Growing up the oldest brother of three siblings, he took over caring for his mother and their household after his mother's back injury made doing so difficult. When he was an adult, his mother and siblings convinced him to leave home to get a college degree and live his own life.
Appearance:

Starting Template: Katara [Avatar]
Templates Wishlist:
Brutaka [Bionicle]
Iruini [Bionicle]
Yukio Hans Vorarlberna [Bleach]
Neito Monoma [Boku no Hīrō Akademia]
Dwayne McCall [DC Animated Universe]
Wego [Kim Possible]
Haku [Naruto]
Utakata [Naruto]
Mr. 2 - Bentham [One Piece]
Steven Quartz Universe [Steven Universe]

If I'm posting too much, let me know. I wasn't clear if we had a turn order or what?

Selena wonders why Apollo is brandishing a knife at everybody.

@Alexis Kerib is that knife particularly special or can Apollo exert particularly interesting variants of "holding on to it"? Jessica is thinking of removing, breaking, or otherwise rendering inoperable that particular implement.

Using knives to point at others is mostly a tick of his.

By the way, destroy the knife and something horrible will happen.

Maybe it isn't. At the time I thought it was funny because this is "real".
Oh okay. You can find whatever you want funny. I was just curious.

This is real for the characters but Selena believes that it's a product of her mental illness. I hope that makes sense.

Do I RP exploring the island or just have Selena go off screen?

Back