Taylor Hebert, Dovahkiin (Worm/Skyrim)

I like the idea that Carlos fucked with his own biology to the extent that he doesn't even know whether he's straight, gay, bi, pan, or asexual anymore.

Last edited:
I like the idea that Carlos fucked with his own biology to the extent that he doesn't even know whether he's straight, gay, bi, pan, or asexual anymore.

Browbeat is the one whose power lets him mess with his own biology, and he hasn't shown up yet. (He's borderline schitzophrenic as a result of his powers, according to the wiki)

Aegis, because of his adaptation ability, is subconciously sublimating a lot of his sexual desires. That's making him come off as totally uninterested in any of the girls who try to hook up with him. Since he's too busy trying to be a good Wards leader, he hasn't even noticed that the girls all think he's gay. Of course, since his social circle consists of his teammates, Vicky and Amy, he's not going to realize it anytime soon.

Dean won't tell him out of respect, Dennis thinks it's hilarious, Chris has Tinker social issues, Vicky's blissfully clueless and Amy's got her own problems.

Taylor's Thu'um List
So, this might be useful to keep track of Taylor's shouts. Current as of Chapter 10.

Thu'um: Translation (Skyrim name) - Taylor's Chant (source)

Zul Mey Gut: Voice Fool Far (Throw Voice) - Ventriloquism (Locker)

Mul Ro Haas: Strength Balance Health (None) - Healing Chant (Panacea)

Feim Zii Gron: Fade Spirit Bind (Become Ethereal) - Ghost Form (Shadow Stalker)

Laas Yah Nir: Life Seek Hunt (Aura Whisper) - Aura Sight (Gallant)

Faas Ru Maar: Fear Run Terror (Dismay) - Power Word: Fear (Glory Girl)

Tiid Klo Ul: Time Sand Eternity (Slow Time) - Haste (Clockblocker)

Zun Dun Inhus
: Weapon Skill Mastery (None) - Tenser's Transformation Proficiency (Uber)

Untranslatable Gibberish: (Kid Win, Leet)

Last edited:

Dean: So, your eyebrows are..

Carlos: (sigh) Penises.

Dennis: Whoa! And your elbows?

Carlos: Penises.

Dean: Should that be 'penii'? I'm not sure-

Dennis: (interrupting) Dude, you should TOTALLY change your cape name to 'Cocktopus'!

Carlos: Ha ha, fuck you very much. No way PR would go for that, plus I think it is taken already. Doesn't matter anyway, this'll wear off after a few hours.

Dennis: Yeah, a few GLORIOUS hours. Are you sure you have enough kleenex?

Carlos: (moving closer and smiling invitingly) Oh, I don't need those, sweetie, when I have YOU!

Dennis and Dean: AAAAUGH! Dude! NOT FUNNY!

Carlos: Hey, you try having adaptive biology that lets you ejaculate out of your toes. Or deals with a case of blue balls by rewiring your libido to make you incredibly attracted to couches.

Last edited:
I wonder what Taylor will get from Flechette.

And I can't wait till she picks up ziil los dii du from Glastig Uaine.

She's alive? I thought she bit the dust during S9000.
Nah. This isnt a spoiler to say, cause it's S9 arc and prologue to Ward stuff, but Amy healed her into a Eden like many handed monstrosity while under stress from Jack and Victoria spent the rest of Worm in the parahuman asylum. Post golden-morning Amy showed up long enough to turn her back and talk, then Vicky becomes the protagonist of Ward!

Nah. This isnt a spoiler to say, cause it's S9 arc and prologue to Ward stuff, but Amy healed her into a Eden like many handed monstrosity while under stress from Jack and Victoria spent the rest of Worm in the parahuman asylum. Post golden-morning Amy showed up long enough to turn her back and talk, then Vicky becomes the protagonist of Ward!
Huh, following up on that original idea I see. I'm guessing Ward is more optimistic than Worm?

I really like the Skyrim power implementation, but I feel like I'm going to get bingo on this one. Rarely see so many fanon memes these days outside of meta-fics.

Last edited:
I really like the Skyrim power implementation, but I feel like I'm going to get bingo on this one. Rarely see so many fanon memes these days outside of meta-fics.

I feel like a way to draw the story forward would be for taylor to immediately reject the conclusion that the civilians she was introduced to, are the wards. After all, don't we (fanon) know that when arcadia gets a new student, they get several so no one knows if the new student is a ward? So the students she met might match the general builds of the wards, that was the point. They still might be plants though, better to work on improving her powers.

Say, why not try and find out if they really are wards by, for example, by investigating. Remember that one spell that showed you where to go? Clairvoyance? Maybe play it up a little bit, taylor can feel the magic inside of her, burning, freezing and shocking. But trying to harness it is incredibly frustrating, because for the spells she only has bare feelings on what they are used for. As it turns out, you need a target to find. How convenient.

Quest started: Fluttering capes
Objective: Investigate the wards of Arcadia.
(Optional): The PRT may be watching, find out just how closely.

Here's a thought: facebook or its equivalent exists in worm right? Go to facebook, look up the names of the kids taylor was introduced to, then try to find their parents. Look up their parents names in the phone book. If you can't find them, chances are their kids might be capes. In real life, family members of cops and judges and the like get their phone numbers and addresses taken out of the phone book to prevent retaliation.

Back