SV Runs A Shadowrun Cartel! OOC And Recruitment Thread [DEAD]

Proposition
Apart from the fact that euphoric high and the decreased perceived passage of time make it really, really difficult to react to sudden events?

Ah, that's less than ideal.

[X] Black Lotus

I had though Slo-mo would be helpful as a combat drug but if not, it becomes substantially less attractive.

@Gideon020, excuse me if I'm overstepping my bounds but I think Black Lotus has a clear majority. I think we should make it official to snap it up before SB can.

Does anyone object?

There is a tie between SB and SV over Black Lotus.

Someone on SV, roll 5d6. 4+ is a Success.

SB has rolled 2 Successes. SV has won the contest.

Congratulations SV, you have acquired Black Lotus.

It seems SB cartel do no read SV thread unlike the reverse. Normally, I would drop by into the other thread, but since we are playing criminal games I wouldn't this time. :p

Whee~

Well, now that that's over with, here's a question: would Slo-Mo have had a niche amongst hackers and hardcore AR enthusiasts? Customers of a much more mental slant, since combat considerations earlier seemed to only focus on the more tangible modes?

Last edited:
You aren't the only one Estro, and the worst thing is, on any other day lately I would be awake! I just had to pick yesterday to have fucked up sleep patterns, and go to bed 7 or so hours earlier than I normally do because I'd been awake through the night!

Can I hop on the waiting list Gideon as well? Also, do you mind mentioning which game was put on hiatus/discontinued?

Considering he's put it up on SB as well, it's possibly Primarch Quest. Hmm... I think Gideon was the one running two separate Primarch Quests on SV and SB? He also didn't say what game type he had cancelled.

Also, Are the two quests in the same world? And if so, once you put up the IC thread, is there any problems with someone on either waiting list looking into the other IC quest?

Last edited:
Back