Storm Trooper Mafia

[X] lynch 1kbestk

Yeah, claiming unlimited vig isn't going to fly.

Huh, wouldn't that only prove the guy who posted the rolecard? Everyone else could easily jump in the wagon, making it useless.
That's what I had to argue, but it was an uphill battle. I'm actually proud of my performance that game since I saved us from a 1 cycle wipe, but that doesn't mean I couldn't see the issue.

Plus, Social Game. Everyone else locked them into the Town idea and I had to keep casting doubt to prevent people from acting on that. It only really confirmed the first two people (Claim and verifier) but with the amount of people supporting it everyone got the same protection.

That's what I had to argue, but it was an uphill battle. I'm actually proud of my performance that game since I saved us from a 1 cycle wipe, but that doesn't mean I couldn't see the issue.

Plus, Social Game. Everyone else locked them into the Town idea and I had to keep casting doubt to prevent people from acting on that. It only really confirmed the first two people (Claim and verifier) but with the amount of people supporting it everyone got the same protection.
Hammer, dude.

Day 3 End/Night 3 Start
Arguments. Yelling. Fingerpointing. All of these things can be seen, or heard, as the residents of this installation attempt to find out who amongst them are the Rebels. Individuals hold on for their most disliked fellow crew members, and claims are made that others call ridiculous. Eventually, as it was in the last two nights, opinions coalesce upon one figure, and one figure alone. Once more the Storm Troopers line up in front of the target, and once more are a figure's last words heard. Thus did the day come to an end, with @Oshha being [Executed by Firing Line]. One more Storm Trooper executed by their own.

Faces are grim as it becomes clear that, once more, the crowd has failed to identify the rebels hidden within. Night has fallen...

The next day will begin at or when I have received all night actions.

@Oshha may make their final post.

Last edited:
Rule Update
In response to questions, what is currently rule 11 is getting reworded.

This is it's current form.
When you die, you stop posting. The only exception is if you are lynched, in which case you get one final post.

It will now be this.
When you die, you stop posting. The only exception is if you are lynched, in which case you get one final post. Any and all death messages have to be done during the following night phase, before the next day phase starts. If the next day phase has started without the death message being posted, that player is not allowed to post one.

Because my dumbass slipped and implied I wasn't VT, yeah, I'm not. I am a Veteran Storm Trooper, which amounts to me being a macho vig. I can kill any number of times, and my kill flavor is [Shot Between The Eyes], or rather it would be if I actually killed anyone. I've never really liked the practice of vigs who kill every day, and given my track record this game, I'm kinda glad I haven't. I am pretty sure nobody who's died has been the doc, so for them and any other protective roles out there, don't waste a heal on me. gonna stop looking at this thread after this, so good luck to everybody else. I've played like garbage this game, sorry for that. I don't really have any reads I trust ATM.

This claim isn't real. An unlimited vig would be too many skills per a round for this game since it would be unless the vig was unwillingly to kill. Three kills (1 by lynch, 1 by scum and 1 by vig) would be too many kills per a day/night cycle in a thirteen player game for this claim to hold up.

I don't have any reads to give you, but I will say that I think QT is town and Nictis is scum. If town hasn't lost, you should go for Nictis or 1K with a preference for Nictis because he is more dangerous than 1k. If QT dies in the night and flips town, definitely go for Nictis.

Day 4 Beginning
Once more a new day dawns on this installation, and once more a loyalist is found dead in the morning. 1KBestK, a Veteran Storm Trooper, is found dead in the corridors within the middle of a crater, [Blown to Bits]. While it seems he did not go quietly, 1KBestK is still dead. Things are looking grim for the loyal members of the empire here, with six of them fallen and no rebels yet slain. Will they finally manage to figure out who their foes are? It remains to be seen...

Day 4 has begin. It will end in 72 hours, at , or upon reaching Hammer.
There are 7 players alive, as such the hammer is currently at 4 Votes.

Well... First off, pleasant surprise there are really only three scum.

Anyone a guess for that kill? Strong man? And I definitely didn't expect 1k to die this night...

Well... First off, pleasant surprise there are really only three scum.

Anyone a guess for that kill? Strong man? And I definitely didn't expect 1k to die this night...
1k hinted they lied about their power. They were really a PGO and were trying to stop the doctor from going to them.

The doctor fucked up and protected the scum that should have died alongisde them.

As for how I know this... I lied yesterday for obvious reasons. I'm doctor. Specially I'm a Medical Droid (on mobile and way too lazy to fix colors right now). And I protected Nictis last night (Qt N1, Nictis N2 and 3. What can I say? I was town reading them and they are a serious target if town.)

Up to everyone else to suss out his partners. My reads were clearly completely wrong.

And Best, liking my post probably counts as cheating.

As for how I know this... I lied yesterday for obvious reasons. I'm doctor. Specially I'm a Medical Droid (on mobile and way too lazy to fix colors right now). And I protected Nictis last night (Qt N1, Nictis N2 and 3. What can I say? I was town reading them and they are a serious target if town.)
That's ... something that definitely sounds compelling. It would explain a bit of stuff.

I swear for flipping... I knew Nictis was scum. Ugh, ugh, ugh.

[] Lynch Nictis
I'd rather not risk ending the day early but my vote is going there when the time comes.

Oh, and this is why I was freaking out about a RB getting info on D2. I am explicitly told if my power is or is not used in my night ends PM. It was used last night, and scum killed. Ergo I fucked up and protected scum.

Oh, and this is why I was freaking out about a RB getting info on D2. I am explicitly told if my power is or is not used in my night ends PM. It was used last night, and scum killed. Ergo I fucked up and protected scum.
If 1k was a vigilante it's technically possible that they hit Nictis and he wasn't scum but I think that's unlikely.

If 1k was a vigilante it's technically possible that they hit Nictis and he wasn't scum but I think that's unlikely.
I thought about that, but Best is too good a player to make that obvious a fake claim right before day ends. She was probably trying to stop me from suiciding thinking I could save her from outing herself as a PR, while still leaving herself too bug of a target for scum to ignore.

This seems... rather pat to be honest. Too pat.
I mean, if nobody counterclaims Doctor then a Nictis lynch is an easy decision, but if they do...

Still interesting that either the same player carried out the first two kills and another the third (very unlikely, I don't believe kill flavor to be playerbound) or it was a kind of other kill...

Back