Sean

Captain Smith looks like he understands, surprisingly enough. "So, it's a portable radio telegraph and telephone. Interesting."
"...Oh, telephones exist at this time."
He hums thoughtfully. "Can you use it to relay messages to Miss Timmerman? I suspect it would be faster and more concise than continuing to use Morse code for communications, and if nothing else it would allow you to help her rendezvous with the other 'shipgirls' in the area if she hasn't already."

Maria just looks fascinated.
"Well, one detail I left out is that you have to keep it charged by putting electricity into its battery. Mine just so happened to have just ran out of energy in the battery, making the phone essentially useless until i can find a way to put more in in this time period... So, sorry, no can do. I WOULD..."

Maria Smith/USS Pensacola, ACR-14
Time: 1:10 PM, November 1st, 1914

"Well, one detail I left out is that you have to keep it charged by putting electricity into its battery. Mine just so happened to have just ran out of energy in the battery, making the phone essentially useless until i can find a way to put more in in this time period... So, sorry, no can do. I WOULD..."
Captain Smith frowns faintly. "Hmm. Would it be plausible that Miss Timmerman would be carrying a means of charging the battery of your telephone?"

Repulse/Earlene Reager

"You have less armor than them. The odds aren't in your favor,"

"Ree-lax. We all know that. I was uparmored... About 4 years from now. I'm a post Jutland battlecruiser, y'know."

"Well, not completely true... I should be able to take plunging fire, so long ranged fire is what I'll do. Shame I don't have my 284..."

"Reminds me, I had biplane platforms then. Or future. They looked ab-solutely ridiculous."

"Anyway, hey! How many enemy aircraft are up?"

"Who's the slowest here? I know My Destroyers and I can hit Thirty-Six easily, and Chief can hit Thirty-two point five."

"I do around 30."
"If I'm the slowest ship we have, I'm gonna be absolutely pissed."

"Ugh, Shut it skipper, yes I did, WE STILL HAVE THE RN FAIRIES TO RANSOM, Damnit!"

Johnston looks around, before sighing

"Mm, I'm going to try something." She says, as a set of Chains appear at her feet

"So...It's possible" She mutters to herself

She pulls on them, attempting to pull them further out of the sea, but her face puffs up with air and turns red. She drops the chains and they disappear, She breaths in and out for a minute

"So, my hulls to young...? Alright. Chief, try it."

"Roger." The Battlecruiser says before another set of ethereal chains materialize next to her. She starts to pull them, and where her commanding officer failed, she succeeds and the bow of a ship pops out of the sea

Once the warship settles on the sea's surface you finally get a good look at it.

Eight Sixteen Inch navel rifles sit in the Bow and Stern turrets, two proud stacks sit amidship. The American Battlecruiser is nowhere to be seen. You all hear her voice Erupt into your ears.

"You all going to board me or what...?"

"What."
"How... Wha-"
For once, Repulse seems lost for words.

"You probably have a bit more HP then I do with those Experimental Machines that makes up your vitals to keep you alive, so yes. Yes you did." She says, halfway aboard the Battlecruiser, thanks to the rope latter the Ship's spirit had thrown down.

"Ummm... Okay?"
Repulse starts climbing

"Timmerman's one of, if not the smartest person I know! She could definitely make one!"
Captain Smith's mouth opens, and then he closes it again with a faint click. "Not quite the question I asked, but close enough," you hear him mutter under his breath as he turns back towards the bridge windows.

Maria decides to just hug you.

Repulse/Earlene Reager

"Ree-lax. We all know that. I was uparmored... About 4 years from now. I'm a post Jutland battlecruiser, y'know."

"Technically, I am too, Brit." The American Battlecruiser says to you, the same hostility she showed with Howe not present with you, she's still hostile, but it's obvious she dislikes you less

"Well, not completely true... I should be able to take plunging fire, so long ranged fire is what I'll do. Shame I don't have my 284..."

"That one, That one right there I'm not sure about." She says

"Reminds me, I had biplane platforms then. Or future. They looked ab-solutely ridiculous."

The American cruiser doesn't bother hiding her laugh at this.

"Anyway, hey! How many enemy aircraft are up?"

"Unknown." Johnston says.

"I do around 30."
"If I'm the slowest ship we have, I'm gonna be absolutely pissed."

The Destroyers snicker

"You are commander, Sorry, Like I said, my Destroyers and I can make- at least- thirty-six, Connie can hit Thirty-Two Point four, and Captain can hit Thirty two."

"What."
"How... Wha-"
For once, Repulse seems lost for words.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Johnston says

"Ummm... Okay?"
Repulse starts climbing

"Let's get a move on Connie! Everyone's aboard!"

"Roger! Increasing speed to Twenty-Eight knots, Commander!"

Last edited:
Sean

Captain Smith's mouth opens, and then he closes it again with a faint click. "Not quite the question I asked, but close enough," you hear him mutter under his breath as he turns back towards the bridge windows.

Maria decides to just hug you.
I get surprisee by the hug, but I do enjoy it. I hug her back, smiling. I like hugs. They make others happy, and they make me happy.

Timmerman

"Hey, uh, Johnny? Quick question... Why am I able to send text messages in 1914?" She already gave Johnston a nickname in her mind.

I get surprisee by the hug, but I do enjoy it. I hug her back, smiling. I like hugs. They make others happy, and they make me happy.
Captain Smith glances back at you, does a faint double take, and then his eyes meet yours and narrow slightly, so quickly you only barely notice before he's looking back towards the bridge windows. Maria doesn't notice.

"Let's get a move on Connie! Everyone's aboard!"

"Roger! Increasing speed to Twenty-Eight knots, Commander!"
Off in the distance, you see a pre-dreadnought battleship with cage masts and double stacked turrets and a pair of 4-stack destroyers. The formation is turning to give broadside, also revealing the flag the US used prior to Alaska and Hawaii being admitted as states.

Part of the rigging on the battleship is illuminated by the flashing of a signal lamp.

<.- - - -. / ..- -. .. -.. . -. - .. ..-. .. . -.. / -... .- - - .-.. . ... .... .. .--. .-.-.- / - .... .. ... / .. ... / ..- ... ... / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- .-.-.- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / .. -.. . -. - .. ..-. -.-- / -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ..-. .-.-.->

You also see their turrets traversing to track you.

Timmerman

"...You got something to say?"

"Mm? Not really." Johnston says before walking off, randomly checking the Cruisers guns, humming a tune

Captain Smith glances back at you, does a faint double take, and then his eyes meet yours and narrow slightly, so quickly you only barely notice before he's looking back towards the bridge windows. Maria doesn't notice.

Off in the distance, you see a pre-dreadnought battleship with cage masts and double stacked turrets and a pair of 4-stack destroyers. The formation is turning to give broadside, also revealing the flag the US used prior to Alaska and Hawaii being admitted as states.

Part of the rigging on the battleship is illuminated by the flashing of a signal lamp.

<.- - - -. / ..- -. .. -.. . -. - .. ..-. .. . -.. / -... .- - - .-.. . ... .... .. .--. .-.-.- / - .... .. ... / .. ... / ..- ... ... / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- .-.-.- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / .. -.. . -. - .. ..-. -.-- / -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ..-. .-.-.->

You also see their turrets traversing to track you.

..- -. .. - . -.. / ... - .- - . ... / -... .- - - .-.. . -.-. .-. ..- .. ... . .-. --..-- / ..- ... ... / -.-. --- -. ... - .. - ..- - .. --- -. .-.-.- / -.-. . . / -.-. . . / ..-. .. ...- . --..-- / --- ..-. / - .... . / .-.. . -..- .. -. --. - --- -. -....- -.-. .-.. .- ... ... / --- ..-. / -... .- - - .-.. . -.-. .-. ..- .. ... . .-. ... .-.-.-

UNITED STATES BATTLECRUISER, USS CONSTITUTION, CEE CEE FIVE, OF THE LEXINGTON-CLASS OF BATTLECRUISERS.

Last edited:
Sean

Huh, he squinted. I wonder why... Maybe tge fact I'm currently in a hug on his ship after suddenly appearing from over a hundred years in the future.

..- -. .. - . -.. / ... - .- - . ... / -... .- - - .-.. . -.-. .-. ..- .. ... . .-. --..-- / ..- ... ... / -.-. --- -. ... - .. - ..- - .. --- -. .-.-.- / -.-. . . / -.-. . . / ..-. .. ...- . --..-- / --- ..-. / - .... . / .-.. . -..- .. -. --. - --- -. -....- -.-. .-.. .- ... ... / --- ..-. / -... .- - - .-.. . -.-. .-. ..- .. ... . .-. ... .-.-.-
You don't see any response from the New Jersey yet, but their turrets are still tracking you.

You overhear a radio message exchange.

<-. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- / - --- / .--. . -. ... .- -.-. --- .-.. .- .-.-.- / .. ... / - .... . .-. . / .- / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. .-.. -.-- / .-..-. .-.. . -..- .. -. --. - --- -. -....- -.-. .-.. .- ... ... .-..-. / -... .- - - .-.. . -.-. .-. ..- .. ... . .-. / .- -- --- -. --. / - .... . / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. .-.. -.-- / -. .- ...- .- .-.. / .- ... ... . - ... ..--.. / --- ...- . .-.>

<.--. . -. ... .- -.-. --- .-.. .- / - --- / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- / ... - .- -. -.. -... -.-->

Johnston receives a radio message from the Pensacola.

<.--. . -. ... .- -.-. --- .-.. .- / - --- / .--- --- .... -. ... - --- -. / .. ... / - .... . .-. . / .- / .-.. . -..- .. -. --. - --- -. -....- -.-. .-.. .- ... ... / -... .- - - .-.. . -.-. .-. ..- .. ... . .-. / .. -. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / --. .-. --- ..- .--. ..--.. / --- ...- . .-.>

<NEW JERSEY TO PENSACOLA. IS THERE A FRIENDLY "LEXINGTON-CLASS" BATTLECRUISER AMONG THE FRIENDLY NAVAL ASSETS? OVER>

<PENSACOLA TO NEW JERSEY STANDBY>

<PENSACOLA TO JOHNSTON IS THERE A LEXINGTON-CLASS BATTLECRUISER IN YOUR GROUP? OVER>

You don't see any response from the New Jersey yet, but their turrets are still tracking you.

You overhear a radio message exchange.

<-. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- / - --- / .--. . -. ... .- -.-. --- .-.. .- .-.-.- / .. ... / - .... . .-. . / .- / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. .-.. -.-- / .-..-. .-.. . -..- .. -. --. - --- -. -....- -.-. .-.. .- ... ... .-..-. / -... .- - - .-.. . -.-. .-. ..- .. ... . .-. / .- -- --- -. --. / - .... . / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. .-.. -.-- / -. .- ...- .- .-.. / .- ... ... . - ... ..--.. / --- ...- . .-.>

<.--. . -. ... .- -.-. --- .-.. .- / - --- / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- / ... - .- -. -.. -... -.-->

Johnston receives a radio message from the Pensacola.

<.--. . -. ... .- -.-. --- .-.. .- / - --- / .--- --- .... -. ... - --- -. / .. ... / - .... . .-. . / .- / .-.. . -..- .. -. --. - --- -. -....- -.-. .-.. .- ... ... / -... .- - - .-.. . -.-. .-. ..- .. ... . .-. / .. -. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / --. .-. --- ..- .--. ..--.. / --- ...- . .-.>

<NEW JERSEY TO PENSACOLA. IS THERE A FRIENDLY "LEXINGTON-CLASS" BATTLECRUISER AMONG THE FRIENDLY NAVAL ASSETS? OVER>

<PENSACOLA TO NEW JERSEY STANDBY>

<PENSACOLA TO JOHNSTON IS THERE A LEXINGTON-CLASS BATTLECRUISER IN YOUR GROUP? OVER>

-.-- . ... .-.-.- / -.-. -.-. -....- ..... / - .... . / -.-. --- -. ... - .. - ..- - .. --- -. .-.-.- / - .... . .-. . / .- .-. . / - .-- --- / .-.. . -..- .. -. --. - --- -. .----. ... / .. -. / - .... . / .- .-. . .- --..-- / --- -. . / .. ... / - .... . / . .-.. -.. . .-. / ... .. ... - . .-. / -.-. --- -. ... - .. - ..- - .. --- -. --..-- / .- -. -.. / - .... . / --- - .... . .-. / .. ... / - .... . / -.-. ...- / -.-. --- -. ...- . .-. - / ..- ... ... / ... .... .. .-.. --- .... .-.-.-

YES. THERE ARE TWO LEXINGTON'S IN THE AREA, ONE IS THE ELDER SISTER CONSTITUTION, AND THE OTHER IS THE CV CONVERT USS SHILOH

You overhear an additional radio exchange between Pensacola and New Jersey.

<.--. . -. ... .- -.-. --- .-.. .- / - --- / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- .-.-.- / -.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- / - .-- --- / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. .-.. -.-- / .-.. . -..- .. -. --. - --- -. -....- -.-. .-.. .- ... ... / -... .- - - .-.. . -.-. .-. ..- .. ... . .-. ... / .. -. / .- .-. . .- .-.-.- / --- -. . / .. -. / --- .-. .. --. .. -. .- .-.. / -.-. --- -. ..-. .. --. ..- .-. .- - .. --- -. --..-- / ..- ... ... / -.-. --- -. ... - .. - ..- - .. --- -. --..-- / .- -. -.. / --- -. . / -.-. --- -. ...- . .-. - . -.. / - --- / -.-. .- .-. .-. -.-- / .- .. .-. -.-. .-. .- ..-. - --..-- / ..- ... ... / ... .... .. .-.. --- .... / --- ...- . .-.>

<-. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- / - --- / .--. . -. ... .- -.-. --- .-.. .- .-.-.- / ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - --- --- -.. .-.-.- / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- / --- ..- ->

You then see the signal lamp on New Jersey light up again, as they begin sending a new message to you.

<-. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- / - --- / -.-. --- -. ... - .. - ..- - .. --- -. --..-- / .- .--. --- .-.. --- --. .. . ... / ..-. --- .-. / -.. . .-.. .- -.-- .-.-.- / .-. . --.- ..- . ... - .. -. --. / .. -.. / --- ..-. / .... .. --. .... . ... - / .-. .- -. -.- .. -. --. / ..- ... -. / --- ..-. ..-. .. -.-. . .-. / .- -... --- .- .-. -.. --..-- / - --- / -.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- / -.-. .... .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -.-. --- -- -- .- -. -.. .-.-.- / .... .. --. .... . ... - / --- ..-. ..-. .. -.-. . .-. / .- -... --- .- .-. -.. / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- / .. ... / .-. . .- .-. / .- -.. -- .. .-. .- .-.. / -.. .- -. .. . .-.. / .--- .- -.-. -.- ... --- -. .-.-.- / --- ...- . .-.>

Afterwards, they quickly return to their original heading, although their formation widens enough for Constitution to slot in next to New Jersey.

<PENSACOLA TO NEW JERSEY. CONFIRM TWO FRIENDLY LEXINGTON-CLASS BATTLECRUISERS IN AREA. ONE IN ORIGINAL CONFIGURATION, USS CONSTITUTION, AND ONE CONVERTED TO CARRY AIRCRAFT, USS SHILOH OVER>

<NEW JERSEY TO PENSACOLA. UNDERSTOOD. NEW JERSEY OUT>

<NEW JERSEY TO CONSTITUTION, APOLOGIES FOR DELAY. REQUESTING ID OF HIGHEST RANKING USN OFFICER ABOARD, TO CONFIRM CHAIN OF COMMAND. HIGHEST OFFICER ABOARD NEW JERSEY IS REAR ADMIRAL DANIEL JACKSON. OVER>

You overhear an additional radio exchange between Pensacola and New Jersey.

<.--. . -. ... .- -.-. --- .-.. .- / - --- / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- .-.-.- / -.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- / - .-- --- / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. .-.. -.-- / .-.. . -..- .. -. --. - --- -. -....- -.-. .-.. .- ... ... / -... .- - - .-.. . -.-. .-. ..- .. ... . .-. ... / .. -. / .- .-. . .- .-.-.- / --- -. . / .. -. / --- .-. .. --. .. -. .- .-.. / -.-. --- -. ..-. .. --. ..- .-. .- - .. --- -. --..-- / ..- ... ... / -.-. --- -. ... - .. - ..- - .. --- -. --..-- / .- -. -.. / --- -. . / -.-. --- -. ...- . .-. - . -.. / - --- / -.-. .- .-. .-. -.-- / .- .. .-. -.-. .-. .- ..-. - --..-- / ..- ... ... / ... .... .. .-.. --- .... / --- ...- . .-.>

<-. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- / - --- / .--. . -. ... .- -.-. --- .-.. .- .-.-.- / ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - --- --- -.. .-.-.- / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- / --- ..- ->

You then see the signal lamp on New Jersey light up again, as they begin sending a new message to you.

<-. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- / - --- / -.-. --- -. ... - .. - ..- - .. --- -. --..-- / .- .--. --- .-.. --- --. .. . ... / ..-. --- .-. / -.. . .-.. .- -.-- .-.-.- / .-. . --.- ..- . ... - .. -. --. / .. -.. / --- ..-. / .... .. --. .... . ... - / .-. .- -. -.- .. -. --. / ..- ... -. / --- ..-. ..-. .. -.-. . .-. / .- -... --- .- .-. -.. --..-- / - --- / -.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- / -.-. .... .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -.-. --- -- -- .- -. -.. .-.-.- / .... .. --. .... . ... - / --- ..-. ..-. .. -.-. . .-. / .- -... --- .- .-. -.. / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- / .. ... / .-. . .- .-. / .- -.. -- .. .-. .- .-.. / -.. .- -. .. . .-.. / .--- .- -.-. -.- ... --- -. .-.-.- / --- ...- . .-.>

Afterwards, they quickly return to their original heading, although their formation widens enough for Constitution to slot in next to New Jersey.

<PENSACOLA TO NEW JERSEY. CONFIRM TWO FRIENDLY LEXINGTON-CLASS BATTLECRUISERS IN AREA. ONE IN ORIGINAL CONFIGURATION, USS CONSTITUTION, AND ONE CONVERTED TO CARRY AIRCRAFT, USS SHILOH OVER>

<NEW JERSEY TO PENSACOLA. UNDERSTOOD. NEW JERSEY OUT>

<NEW JERSEY TO CONSTITUTION, APOLOGIES FOR DELAY. REQUESTING ID OF HIGHEST RANKING USN OFFICER ABOARD, TO CONFIRM CHAIN OF COMMAND. HIGHEST OFFICER ABOARD NEW JERSEY IS REAR ADMIRAL DANIEL JACKSON. OVER>

"Commander! You heard the message, right?"

"Aye, I did, Connie." Johnston says

"Replying in Kind, commander"

-.-. --- -. ... - .. - ..- - .. --- -. / - --- / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- --..-- / .... .. --. .... . ... - / ..- ... -. / .-. .- -. -.- / .- -... --- .- .-. -.. / .. ... / .-.. .. . ..- - . -. .- -. - / -.-. --- -- -- .- -. -.. . .-. / .--- --- .... -. ... - --- -. -....- . ...- . -. ... --..-- / --- ...- . .-.

CONSTITUTION TO NEW JERSEY, HIGHEST USN RANK ABOARD IS LIEUTENANT COMMANDER JOHNSTON-EVENS, OVER

Timmerman

"Commander! You heard the message, right?"

"Aye, I did, Connie." Johnston says

"Replying in Kind, commander"
Timmerman thinks for a moment before turning to Johnston. "My rank is Super Scientist. As for its location in the ranks... It's just a rename of whatever rank I have at the time... I'm not taking no for an answer, by the way." She smugs harder than ever before.

Timmerman

Timmerman thinks for a moment before turning to Johnston. "My rank is Super Scientist. As for its location in the ranks... It's just a rename of whatever rank I have at the time...

"Seaman, which means your the lowest in rank here." Johnston says

I'm not taking no for an answer, by the way." She smugs harder than ever before.

"Where's Dakota when you need her..." She mutters, placing her face in her hand.

-.-. --- -. ... - .. - ..- - .. --- -. / - --- / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- --..-- / .... .. --. .... . ... - / ..- ... -. / .-. .- -. -.- / .- -... --- .- .-. -.. / .. ... / .-.. .. . ..- - . -. .- -. - / -.-. --- -- -- .- -. -.. . .-. / .--- --- .... -. ... - --- -. -....- . ...- . -. ... --..-- / --- ...- . .-.
There's a pause as the message is converted into English, then the signal lamp lights up in reply.

<-. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- / - --- / -.-. --- -. ... - .. - ..- - .. --- -. --..-- / -. . .-- / --- .-. -.. . .-. ... / ..-. .-. --- -- / .-. .- -.. -- / .--- .- -.-. -.- ... --- -. / .- .-. . / .- ... / ..-. --- .-.. .-.. --- .-- ... ---... / -- .- -. . ..- ...- . .-. / .. -. - --- / ..-. --- .-. -- .- - .. --- -. / .-- .. - .... / ..- ... ... / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- --..-- / .-.. .. -. . / .- -... .-. . .- ... - .-.-.- / .-. . --.- ..- . ... - .. -. --. / .. -. ..-. --- .-. -- .- - .. --- -. / --- -. / - --- .--. / ... .--. . . -.. / ...- .. .- / ... .. --. -. .- .-.. / .-.. .- -- .--. --..-- / - --- / ..-. .- -.-. .. .-.. .. - .- - . / .--. --- ... .. - .. --- -. .. -. --. / --- ..-. / ..-. .-.. . . - / . .-.. . -- . -. - ... .-.-.- / --- .-. -.. . .-. ... / - .-. .- -. ... -- .. - - . -.. --..-- / .- .-- .- .. - .. -. --. / -.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- .- - .. --- -. / --- ..-. / .-. . -.-. . .. .--. - --..-- / --- ...- . .-. .-.-.->

<NEW JERSEY TO CONSTITUTION, NEW ORDERS FROM RADM JACKSON ARE AS FOLLOWS: MANEUVER INTO FORMATION WITH USS NEW JERSEY, LINE ABREAST, SEND INFORMATION ON TOP SPEED VIA SIGNAL LAMP, TO FACILITATE POSITIONING OF FLEET ELEMENTS. ORDERS TRANSMITTED, AWAITING CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT, OVER.>

With that, the formation continues widening a bit, before they settle into a new formation, leaving room for Constitution to form up with New Jersey.

@Miho_Chan @SeismicGuide

You notice the formation of WW1 ships around you widening to allow Constitution through when you hear a shout from the destroyer near you. "HELLO DOWN THERE! MIGHT WE ASK THAT YOU COME ABOARD, SO YOU CAN EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A US NAVY FORMATION?"

They don't sound particularly angry, ignoring their shouting due to you barely being able to hear them over the sound of the waves crashing against the hulls of the ships around you as they move.

They also start shouting again. "ALSO, EXPLAINING HOW YOU'RE KEEPING UP WITH STEAM SHIPS WITHOUT A SHIP OF YOUR OWN WOULD BE NICE!"

With that, they toss down a rope ladder from the side of the destroyer.

Last edited:
Shiloh
In the Ocean
Huh

"HELLO DOWN THERE! MIGHT WE ASK THAT YOU COME ABOARD, SO YOU CAN EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A US NAVY FORMATION?"
"ALSO, EXPLAINING HOW YOU'RE KEEPING UP WITH STEAM SHIPS WITHOUT A SHIP OF YOUR OWN WOULD BE NICE!"
There's a pause as the message is converted into English, then the signal lamp lights up in reply.

<-. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- / - --- / -.-. --- -. ... - .. - ..- - .. --- -. --..-- / -. . .-- / --- .-. -.. . .-. ... / ..-. .-. --- -- / .-. .- -.. -- / .--- .- -.-. -.- ... --- -. / .- .-. . / .- ... / ..-. --- .-.. .-.. --- .-- ... ---... / -- .- -. . ..- ...- . .-. / .. -. - --- / ..-. --- .-. -- .- - .. --- -. / .-- .. - .... / ..- ... ... / -. . .-- / .--- . .-. ... . -.-- --..-- / .-.. .. -. . / .- -... .-. . .- ... - .-.-.- / .-. . --.- ..- . ... - .. -. --. / .. -. ..-. --- .-. -- .- - .. --- -. / --- -. / - --- .--. / ... .--. . . -.. / ...- .. .- / ... .. --. -. .- .-.. / .-.. .- -- .--. --..-- / - --- / ..-. .- -.-. .. .-.. .. - .- - . / .--. --- ... .. - .. --- -. .. -. --. / --- ..-. / ..-. .-.. . . - / . .-.. . -- . -. - ... .-.-.- / --- .-. -.. . .-. ... / - .-. .- -. ... -- .. - - . -.. --..-- / .- .-- .- .. - .. -. --. / -.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- .- - .. --- -. / --- ..-. / .-. . -.-. . .. .--. - --..-- / --- ...- . .-. .-.-.->

<NEW JERSEY TO CONSTITUTION, NEW ORDERS FROM RADM JACKSON ARE AS FOLLOWS: MANEUVER INTO FORMATION WITH USS NEW JERSEY, LINE ABREAST, SEND INFORMATION ON TOP SPEED VIA SIGNAL LAMP, TO FACILITATE POSITIONING OF FLEET ELEMENTS. ORDERS TRANSMITTED, AWAITING CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT, OVER.>

With that, the formation continues widening a bit, before they settle into a new formation, leaving room for Constitution to form up with New Jersey.

@Miho_Chan @SeismicGuide

You notice the formation of WW1 ships around you widening to allow Constitution through when you hear a shout from the destroyer near you. "HELLO DOWN THERE! MIGHT WE ASK THAT YOU COME ABOARD, SO YOU CAN EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A US NAVY FORMATION?"

They don't sound particularly angry, ignoring their shouting due to you barely being able to hear them over the sound of the waves crashing against the hulls of the ships around you as they move.

They also start shouting again. "ALSO, EXPLAINING HOW YOU'RE KEEPING UP WITH STEAM SHIPS WITHOUT A SHIP OF YOUR OWN WOULD BE NICE!"

"I'm a girl pulling a Jesus. Explain that." I snark, not even glancing at the ladder. "And no, I won't come aboard. I'm more effective with my rigging out, thank you very much. Especially with Abyssal fighters likely inbound."

-.-. --- -. ... - .. - ..- - .. --- -. / -.-. --- .--. .. . ... --..-- / .- -- / -.-. .- .--. .- -... .-.. . / --- ..-. / ...-- ..--- .-.-.- ....- -....- ...-- ...-- .-.-.- .---- / -.- -. --- - ... --..-- / --- ...- . .-.

Constitution walks over to the rails near her foremost portside-secondary, and hums a small tune to herself, watching the sea go by, her face looks peaceful...well almost.

@Miho_Chan @SeismicGuide

Shiloh
In the Ocean
Huh

"I'm a girl pulling a Jesus. Explain that." I snark, not even glancing at the ladder. "And no, I won't come aboard. I'm more effective with my rigging out, thank you very much. Especially with Abyssal fighters likely inbound."

Your DDs seem to wanna say something,

Sullivans actually raises her hand, before looking at the crew, realizes that it's another destroyer's crew saying that, and promptly lowers her hand, and focuses on the sky

O'Bannon taps her rigging, then yours, as if that explains everything.

Wickes points at her navel ensign, and her rank, that of a Captain.

@UbeOne @Poteitoku @ravagEr

As you sail forward you see abyssal cruisers and destroyers pop up out of the sea.

Constitution grins at the new contacts.

"Hey Brit(@ravagEr) ! Cmon these things are piecemeal for us! This is what we were made for, or at least I was!" The cruiser says as her long legs move from Standing still, into to a sprint.

@UbeOne

Johnston tackles you, quickly dismissing your rigging and vaulting over the side, activating her own, before setting you down, and reactivating your own.

"Sorry Captain, but unlike the rest of us, Connie would be less inclined to keep her hull summoned as she goes to 'Connie Smash' those Abbie's." The Destroyer says with a sheepish chuckle

The Wo's fighters and Bombers fly almost unencumbered. Until they break off into two groups of eight, and they get jumped by the CAP's over your two groups, not to mention the moving AA platforms surrounding Shiloh and Howe known as Fletcher and Gearing class Destroyers.

"BOMBERS!" Willie shouts out

"SPALSH ONE!" 557 Declares

Last edited:
Timmerman

As you sail forward you see abyssal cruisers and destroyers pop up out of the sea.

Constitution grins at the new contacts.

"Hey Brit(@ravagEr) ! Cmon these things are piecemeal for us! This is what we were made for, or at least I was!" The cruiser says as her long legs move from a walking pace, into to a sprint.

@UbeOne

Johnston tackles you, quickly dismissing your rigging and vaulting over the side, activating her own, before setting you down, and reactivating your own.

"Sorry Captain, but unlike the rest of us, Connie would be less inclined to keep her hull summoned as she goes to 'Connie Smash' those Abbie's." The Destroyer says
"THE ENEMY!" Timmerman quickly puts her phone in her pocket. "First taste of battle!" She jumps onto the railing of the ship she's on then leaps off of it onto the water below, summoning her rigging during her fall. After thinking for a moment, she turns to Johnston. "Permission to go fuck them up?" She looks ready to bolt off straight into the enemy formation.

Timmerman

"THE ENEMY!" Timmerman quickly puts her phone in her pocket. "First taste of battle!" She jumps onto the railing of the ship she's on then leaps off of it onto the water below, summoning her rigging during her fall. After thinking for a moment, she turns to Johnston. "Permission to go fuck them up?" She looks ready to bolt off straight into the enemy formation.

She nods.

"Henderson, Mini-Me!"

"Ma'am!" The two elder Gearing's shout out

"Go with your sister, watch her and eachothers backs, Understood? I don't want any sinkings today, sailors."

"Aye!"

"Alright, Destroyers! Live fast!"

"Die young!"

They look at timmerman to finish.

Last edited:
Back