*Steals TehChron's Salt*
*Fails DC = SALT*
you can change what the vote cosists of too i think. like make them steal tehchron's bed, couch, personal savings account.
Dunno I might Save it for one of those insane things that would make Tenchron run-
=/

i want to run away
:rolleyes::facepalm:

You have squeezed me one time too many Tenchron, your high sodium rampage will end in my endless pools of acidic power!

how dammit

how is this possible

even the sentient dice must have a limit...please have a limit
I am the bone of my dice
Ivory is my body and fire is my blood
I have rolled over a thousand dice
Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
Have withstood pain to create many situations
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited dice works.

-Recently Got Back From Jogging Reads The News-

So basically.

-TehChron Has A Cult Of His Own Due To Cute Girl Uiharu.
-Crowley Comes Back As The Greatest EDGE LORD.
-TehChron Gets LEMONED By LEMON QUEEN/KING.
-TehChron And Unlucky Hand Became The Right And Left Hands Of EDGE LORD Crowley.

how dammit

how is this possible

even the sentient dice must have a limit...please have a limit
Currently During And After Update TehChron.

I meant my Vote. 15 is probably useless, hell all 19 other people are useless against a Edgelord Crowley but, its no fun if we only pick on TehChron.
I was talking about how Crowley is not the world's greatest edgelord because the new 20 is busy being the world's greatest edelord. Also, Chron needs more trouble not less. If, anything you should change to vote to something like, [] be crowned the new pope. To make sure that Canon is officially off the rails

I was talking about how Crowley is not the world's greatest edgelord because the new 20 is busy being the world's greatest edelord. Also, Chron needs more trouble not less. If, anything you should change to vote to something like, [] be crowned the new pope. To make sure that Canon is officially off the rails
... *Finally understands what he is blessed with.*

Good lord I have the power don't I?

Back