[x] - [Training] - I can occasionally see estate staff moving around and working in the fields – I wonder if people without magic are easier to appraise? One way to find out!
-[x] - [Training] - In fact, start with Tanya.

[x] - [Training] - I can occasionally see estate staff moving around and working in the fields – I wonder if people without magic are easier to appraise? One way to find out!
-[x] - [Training] - In fact, start with Tanya.

[X] - [Training] - There are a bunch of open gardens and greenhouses near the house. With so many different types of plants there, I'm sure that will help me improve my Appraisal quickly!

[QM'S Note: Alright, so me being sick last week got worse before it got better, combined with being at work, I barely had the energy to get through the work day and slept/lazed around the whole easter weekend. Thankfully I am feeling much better this week and I've cleared up my after-work responsibilities, so let's get this done and dusted for real this time. Deadline to get this one posted is Friday evening UK time.]

[QM'S Note: Alright, so me being sick last week got worse before it got better, combined with being at work, I barely had the energy to get through the work day and slept/lazed around the whole easter weekend. Thankfully I am feeling much better this week and I've cleared up my after-work responsibilities, so let's get this done and dusted for real this time. Deadline to get this one posted is Friday evening UK time.]
Little bit late on that one buddy.

Back