[x] - Select Nothing - I didn't ask for this gift, and I sure as hell don't want an Evil God's dodgy help.
[x] - Try to calm my emotions. Panicking won't do me any good - I should figure out how I got here from the church, did I black out? How much did I miss?

[x] - Demonic Evil Eye Lv. 1
[x] - Try to calm my emotions. Panicking won't do me any good - I should figure out how I got here from the church, did I black out? How much did I miss?

Yes, Good, Excellent

My dreams now have divine backing

Demon King here we come

[X] - RegenerationLv. 1

[X] - Try to calm my emotions. Panicking won't do me any good - I should figure out how I got here from the church, did I black out? How much did I miss?

[X] - Select Nothing - I didn't ask for this gift, and I sure as hell don't want an Evil God's dodgy help.

In fantasy settings, specially those with multiple gods, they don't really tend to be all that great it seems. Also a trickster god, as if their blessings wouldn't have a downside. I doubt they would make things harder for entertainment, but they would probably be like "here, have this, now let me take this one thing away..." or something like that. I feel any buff with bring a debuff with it.

Anyways, I'm not too fond on getting a blessing from a god from this so soon. Also I just thought about Devil Survivor and how the MC got into the main war for power by getting power. Well, they defeated another candidate first, and just to survive, but still, I have a feeling that a 'blessing' may also work as a signal for others that want that throne thing. Just my thoughts. Also I probably will try and vote for non-demon king options. That would bring too much trouble unless for some reason we can pull an "Evil God Average" scenario and bluff our way to victory. Eh, either way I'm not really fond of that goal.

[X] - Try to calm my emotions. Panicking won't do me any good - I should figure out how I got here from the church, did I black out? How much did I miss?

[X] - Select Nothing - I didn't ask for this gift, and I sure as hell don't want an Evil God's dodgy help.
Adhoc vote count started by Godwinson on Dec 21, 2017 at 4:58 PM, finished with 27 posts and 18 votes.

Guys. I don't know the mechanics of the quest, and Uso is quietly gathering joy from watching us flounder around, but I do think that this gift is something that we'll have to work and train up.

All of the people who are voting for Regeneration, I want to ask you, how do you train a regeneration factor? I don't know how it'll work here but every relevant example I can thing of involves us getting hurt in varying degrees.
Let's... not. Let's just not do that. None of the people around us will let us hurt ourselves and I don't want Tanya and company getting the thought that we're some kind of self-hating, self-hurting individual, because we're not.

[x] - Select Nothing - I didn't ask for this gift, and I sure as hell don't want an Evil God's dodgy help.

[X] - Preternatural Agility Lv. 1

Going by Lightfooted and Shadow Magic, seems to me like we rogue now, and rogues are cool as heck.

Adhoc vote count started by Spectral Waltz on Dec 21, 2017 at 6:46 PM, finished with 30 posts and 21 votes.

Last edited:
SO, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEOPLE, HAVE MERCY ON US AND DO NOT VOTE THE PANIC/DESPAIR OPTIONS.

Agreed.

I want to magic people from a distance like the squishy I am, and let big sister be the front liner.

I definitely want to be a mage, but everyone seems to be voting for punchyfisty stuff. :cry:
We already have a punchyfisty person in our party, we need someone with intelligence or soul who can use magic.
Hopefully regeneration can at least help us survive as a a mage. It's probably a solid enough option no matter if we want to be a mage, warrior, or even a leader (harder to get assasinated).

[] - Regeneration Lv. 1

e:

@Lazy Minx Has a point that training regeneration might cause some social problems.

[] - Preternatural Agility Lv. 1

This will at least give our (hopefully) mage the chance to run away from everything that is trying to kill us.

e:
Changing vote to mind.

Last edited:
[X] - Regeneration Lv. 1
[X] - My head and heart hurt, this is too much to handle. Will I ever even be me again? Do I even want to be? At times like this, maybe my family will support me.

Regeneration is pretty important. Even if we don't actively train it, we get hurt doing other stuff easily.

[X] - Regeneration Lv. 1
[X] - My head and heart hurt, this is too much to handle. Will I ever even be me again? Do I even want to be? At times like this, maybe my family will support me.

Regeneration is pretty important. Even if we don't actively train it, we get hurt doing other stuff easily.
Please reconsider the Regeneration vote, Veekieeeeeee. If we don't get hit, we don't need it. Agility is that. We shouldn't get hit in the first place.

Please also consider that right now because a whole bunch of people are voting for regeneration Agility is tied with taking no blessing at all, and frankly I would rather not have the 'deny power because pointless suspicion' option win out here.

Please also consider that right now because a whole bunch of people are voting for regeneration Agility is tied with taking no blessing at all, and frankly I would rather not have the 'deny power because pointless suspicion' option win out here.
Regeneration, Agility, and Nothing are all tied together, which is lulz. I suppose, if Regeneration and Agility both tied, Uso could give us weakened versions of both but she can't do that with Nothing in the mix.
I suppose she'd have to flip the coin.

Regeneration, Agility, and Nothing are all tied together, which is lulz. I suppose, if Regeneration and Agility both tied, Uso could give us weakened versions of both but she can't do that with Nothing in the mix.
I suppose she'd have to flip the coin.

Well you have to also keep in mind that there are more votes to get a power than no power.

Like I said, I'd much rather go punchyfist mode than I would regeneration.
Unfortunately, Punchfist isn't in the running. So, you have two other options in the top three besides the Regeneration option.

By the way, guys, always check the votes. If you see your vote isn't winning, it's important to note that you can always change your vote and contribute in terms of a second best option.

"pointless suspicion"
"gift from a trickster god"
Trickster God's are the best ones, what's the problem? You don't like cheese or something?

Unfortunately, Punchfist isn't in the running. So, you have two other options in the top three besides the Regeneration option.

By the way, guys, always check the votes. If you see your vote isn't winning, it's important to note that you can always change your vote and contribute in terms of a second best option.

I absolutely hate this sentiment, you don't say "Don't vote for that because its gonna lose." If you can convince someone to change their vote that is fine as long as it is without just saying "your wish isn't possible so make it even less possible by changing it."

[X] - Regeneration Lv. 1

regeneration! if we can get it to a high level our survivability is likely to skyrocket. i wanted vampiric touch, mostly to see if we could do stuff like steal stat points or skills from other people if we got it to a high enough level, but i don't think people will vote for that.

I really don't like the idea of regeneration as a power. It only ups our creepy factor if we try to level it by deliberately hurting ourselves, and besides, it doesn't really fit at all with the Shadow Magic and Traceless Step we just acquired. I would like to at least start by going after skills that have synergy with each other and then branching out only once we've reached some measure of expertise in an area.

[X] - Preternatural Agility Lv. 1

Cute brute style has lost, this is the next best thing methinks.

Back