Call me sappy or narcissistic, but I blame the fact that I managed to get myself all feelsy and sniffly while writing this
Nah I'll call you a writer that's emotionally invested in their creations. That's a good thing.

[X] Pray for understanding. You don't know why you're here, or how, or anything really. You've just been dropped into whatever this is with no guidance and no help. Even just a little context could be useful...

I think we can tone down on the tsun for the gods.

[X] Pray for understanding. You don't know why you're here, or how, or anything really. You've just been dropped into whatever this is with no guidance and no help. Even just a little context could be useful...

[X] Pray for understanding. You don't know why you're here, or how, or anything really. You've just been dropped into whatever this is with no guidance and no help. Even just a little context could be useful... Not that you expect to get anything...

I agree that toning down on the tsun is a good thing here, just as long as we aren't disappointed if we don't get an answer.

[X] Pray for understanding. You don't know why you're here, or how, or anything really. You've just been dropped into whatever this is with no guidance and no help. Even just a little context could be useful... Not that you expect to get anything...

I like tsun.

I think we can tone down on the tsun for the gods.

I agree that toning down on the tsun is a good thing here, just as long as we aren't disappointed if we don't get an answer.

Wasn't actually trying for Tsun, was just trying to stay in character. Remember that we currently think this is a virtual world still right? You don't normally get meta answers from in-universe figures in this sort of thing.

Well if everyone's going to go all in on this prayer maybe I should do an update today after all! Haha...

Well, let's just call it at the usual time, then. I've got free time to write so I'll start right now.

I feel like we should get a bonus for all being on one accord for once. /Joking.

Who says that sort of thing doesn't affect how I write the update? ~.^

Inserting a tally, just for laughs.

EDIT: Alas! The vote was still split due to differences in formatting and the removal of tsun!
Adhoc vote count started by Usotsuki Megami on Dec 21, 2017 at 12:02 PM, finished with 22 posts and 14 votes.

• [X] Pray for understanding. You don't know why you're here, or how, or anything really. You've just been dropped into whatever this is with no guidance and no help. Even just a little context could be useful... Not that you expect to get anything...

What th-... I started that vote! What do you think you're playing at there tally machine!?

I was curious as well, actually, so I just checked. It seems that in your post, you had a single space before the [X], and used double spaces between each sentence. SV's reader-facing formatting automatically changed this to display as no space at the beginning and single space sentence gaps. This means that anyone who copy-pasted your vote directly from the forum rather than quoting it would lose the extra spaces, which is likely causing the tally machine to differentiate them from yours.

Last edited:
I was curious as well, actually, so I just checked. It seems that in your post, you had a single space before the [X], and used double spaces between each sentence. SV's reader-facing formatting automatically changed this to display as no space at the beginning and single space sentence gaps. This means that anyone who copy-pasted your vote directly from the forum rather than quoting it would lose the extra spaces, which is likely causing the tally machine to differentiate them from yours.

Oh well excuse me for using proper formatting...

(Not even actually mad, just having fun. Sleepy. Looking forward to the update.)

Oh well excuse me for using proper formatting...

(Not even actually mad, just having fun. Sleepy. Looking forward to the update.)

Oh boy, I hope there are no typographers in this thread, or we've got an argument on our hands! xD

EDIT: Non-sequitur conversations aside, I'm working on the update now and expect it to be done in an hour or so, if all goes well.

Back