Peace in Our Time! - A TRO Inspired Franco-British Union Quest

[X] Callaghan

Callaghan can convince and coerce countless collected britons, and carve a corner for a couple of years with comrades at his beck and call.

:V

I just had to do some alliteration, what with our 3 C's.

[X] Crossman

With Bevan dead, I intend to be a full-throated Tory supporter for the rest of this quest. If you want a return to truly sensible policy, then vote for the "destabilise Labour" candidate today! :V

I wish to implore people to give Callaghan a shot. Castle may be the compromise candidate within the party but Callaghan is the compromise candidate with the rest of the FBU. With his ties to the Radical Liberals give Labor the best shot at maintaining a say in a coalition government help enshrine what we have done as the new normal. With the military, police, and middle class turning more against labor and the Queen threatening to intervene against Crossman the time to push radical change is over. Now is the time to be polite, consolidate our changes, strengthen unions, and wait for the people to once more get dissatisfied with a more centrist government.

[X ] Callaghan
Lets reel ourselves back a bit to tone down the political violence, plus getting the support of the liberal democrats is important to keeping all our reforms from being rolled back.

Back