Politics: Fire Imperialism
Earth: 2
Water: 2
Fire: 3
Air: 1
Bender: Yes(Fire)
Starting Location: Eastern Islands
Bio:

In the end, the war had been good to you and your men. The Rough Rhinos may have started as just another cavalry squad under general Iroh back before he lost his taste for war, but you'd banded together, become the sort of professional soldiers the higher ups could trust to know there trade well enough to be given targets more often than orders. The sort of elite unit that wasn't questioned when it demanded supplies or lodging from some prissy colonial noble or self important garrison commander.

Now, you and your men were expected to turn your backs on that hard earned reputation and still promising military careers. To believe that the man absent of bending ability the avatar claimed was a defeated Ozai who fell in a battle with no witnesses was the former Firelord. To accept four generations of the sweat, blood, and lives of Fire Nation soldiers and sailors spent towards the conquest of the other kingdoms meant nothing in the face of two questionable duels the world believed your nation to weak to contest.

No. Regardless of what a bunch of children and delusional old men believe, a war was no noble's duel to be resolved in a single battle far from the front lines. War was the bitter work of pitting every ounce of talent, knowledge, and will at your disposal against whosoever your enemy was until his or your own will or life had been spent. To be a leader in war was to know that battles could be lost and recovered from so long as the will to fight on remained. You still had the will to fight, and with your men behind you, you would give this pretender a taste of real war.

So, I haven't selected a starting location because I'm vaguely worried about fresh water and food for a squads worth of Komodo Rhinos and not sure what a good island pick would be. I can't get on the discord to ask because all the links have expired.

I might do some reports writing if inspiration strikes me.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not able to see any maps either and I am playing from a tiny phone or an older kinda fucked up phone most of the time. Either way I've run out of patience and just decided I can start at a General Eastern Islands location. Blue role in discord please?

Last edited:
Back