Never Full: A Tale of Adventure, Curiosity and Hunger Without Ending [Original Quest]

[x] The answer can be found in the past. Books, accounts, things these scholars keep locked away. Steele told you that universities look for answers and keep track of them, like a treasury for knowledge. If you can get access to books, you can go looking for answers.

[x] Go down the left path, for knowledge.
i smell a synergy in this

but questions, im unsure of.

[x] The answer can be found in the past. Books, accounts, things these scholars keep locked away. Steele told you that universities look for answers and keep track of them, like a treasury for knowledge. If you can get access to books, you can go looking for answers.

Her Wits is higher than her charisma and she doesn't really know the answer herself.

[X] Go down the right path, and go deeper.

Mystery Box option is always great.

[X] The answer can be found by talking to someone. This is history, this is shared knowledge, and you are among scholars. Surely someone on the dig can tell you things that will wake up the hidden nugget of knowledge buried somewhere in your brain.

IMO I just wanna spook someone a bit.

[X] Go down the left path, for knowledge.

[X] The answer can be found by talking to someone. This is history, this is shared knowledge, and you are among scholars. Surely someone on the dig can tell you things that will wake up the hidden nugget of knowledge buried somewhere in your brain.

[X] Go down the center path, for treasure.

Money, beautiful treasure!

[X] Go down the left path, for knowledge.

Asking a researcher something about their site, the question isn't "Can they tell me about this" but "How do I get them to stop talking about it".

If this is the Wealth path that means it's not the Death path, right?

I'm going to try a stylistic/structural experiment. Stay tuned, Grail Enjoyers! And thank you all again for your patience. It's been a bit chaotic and disappointing in real, but I cannot be killed, and I will never die.

And Happy Valentine's Day!

Last edited:
Back