Voting is open
[X] Have our puppet get close to the robot, grip one of its arms and use the spring feet to jump away from the robot, trying to rip the arm out with the force(or throw it around). The main body keeps as far away from the robot as possible

I feel like we're a little too good with technology, especially with making that monocle and camera stuff.
We get knowledge of how to make bodies, mhm mhm, but not all the extra add-on stuff. Seems like it should have been harder.
It's not like we rolled a 100 or anything.

I feel like we're a little too good with technology, especially with making that monocle and camera stuff.
We get knowledge of how to make bodies, mhm mhm, but not all the extra add-on stuff. Seems like it should have been harder.
It's not like we rolled a 100 or anything.
Listen… I saw we rolled a 100 into a 47 and it was on the monocle of all things. So my immediate response was "Random bullshit go!"

Besides it's not combat related besides the communication stuff.

Listen… I saw we rolled a 100 into a 47 and it was on the monocle of all things. So my immediate response was "Random bullshit go!"
Excuses, excuses. Besides, there wasn't a whiff of a British accent in sight. Or rather, in smell. Or hearing. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my minute is ruined.

Besides it's not combat related besides the communication stuff.
Communication was one of the key weaknesses we had with our quirk, since we didn't have telepathy. Now that's solved, we've got less of a blind spot. But still…personal power is so little.

I'll probably end this in an hour or 2. If you want to vote go ahead.
No thank you sirree. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

-[ ] Body Blaze
Main Power
-Blood Burn: Any bodily liquid containing your DNA is highly flammable and combustible outside your body, and ignites on impact.
Minor Effects/Powers:
-Nonreactive Skin: Your skin happens to be very unreactive to most forms of outside stimuli, allowing your liquids to run across it un-exploded. Additionally, it's harder for acid to corrode your skin, and outside forces to affect it in general. (The same goes for acne cream and the like to work too! A blessing and curse…especially for a teenager.)
-Heat Resistance: Your body can handle higher temperatures withstand up to ten times your own internal temperature. (Great for when you're cooking and forget the stove's hot.)

I remember reading that certain 'quirks' are more common than others, like fire. Not everything has to be super cool or flashy. A good old fire power can do a lot.

Last edited:
-[] Mucas-strosity
Main Power
-A Leaky Probiscus: When suffering from rhinorrhea (a runny nose) you produce ten times more than the average person, and with effort, can make up to 100 liters of mucus a day.
-Snot-o-kinesis: You have limited control over the snot you produce in a 60 foot radius, with your influence over it diminishing every 20 feet.
Minor Effects/Powers:
-Sticky Snot: Your mucus works exceptionally well as a bonding agent, and can immobilize a person in a matter of seconds. But it only takes an hour or so to evaporate, to which the target is left with a dry, crackly substance and regained mobility.
-What doesn't Kill You…: Once you've had an ailment or disease, it's effectiveness is cut in half the next time you receive it.
-The Best Medicine: Laughing, smiling, and having genuinely happy behavior speeds up your bodies recovery from different types of sickness and disease. An annoying detriment to your powers.

-[] Fiber Master: Muscle
Main Power
-Fibre-master…Not Jeanist!: You have incredible control over the muscle fibers within your body, and can manipulate them to your will, effectively increasing your athleticism as well as utilizing strength your body usually keeps in reserve. (And maybe for a good reason.)
-Okay…Jeanist: Under intense stress and a precarious physical condition as well as mental stress, your muscle fibers will begin to grow uncontrolllably, coming out of your skin and not only providing an incredible boost to power and defense but also allowing you to manipulate it…almost as one would string.
Minor Effects/Powers:
-Nerve Relief: Your nervous system has shut off most sensations concerning your muscles, including aches, tension, stress, over-use, overheating, frostbite, and minor injuries.

@Blackangel That's numbers 4 and 5. Waiting for that boost.

Voting is open
Back