Monstrous Rebirth (RE:Monster AU Quest)

Now the question is just how these relate to our rebirth and lower torso.

I think the manner of death might be related to our circumstances at birth? Either correlated or inversely correlated. And the profession...I have no clue how that could relate to our monster bits.

I'll give you guys a bone: simply, profession means the category of being you will start, and the method of death means how peaceful or warlike you get as far as races goes in that particular category.

[X] Violent and upsetting, you struggled, you cursed and you pleaded, yet no one came to your aid that day.
[X] A talented doctor, who saved lives everyday with your steady nerves and your long hours of studies of the human body. You saw life and death in motion everyday, but you had not expected to see yourself dead so soon.

That said, the votes seems pretty set right now, but I still need Xal to get here, so for now...

Vote Tally : Monstrous Rebirth (RE:Monster AU Quest) | Sufficient Velocity
##### NetTally 1.5.7
[15] A talented doctor, who saved lives everyday with your steady nerves and your long hours of studies of the human body. You saw life and death in motion everyday, but you had not expected to see yourself dead so soon.
[12] Violent and upsetting, you struggled, you cursed and you pleaded, yet no one came to your aid that day.
[4] Strangely surreal, as if everything was but a dream.
[3] Peaceful, as you slowly fell back into a deep sleep you would never wake from.
[2] A simple farmer with a knack for tending to both flora, fauna and even other human beings, your strength of character and your kind heart making you a beloved member of your community.
[2] A brilliant engineer, ever searching for a more efficient design for your machines as your mind grew to emulate the clockworks and circuits you loved so much.
Total No. of Voters: 19

It looks like a violent death for a doctor is afoot.

[X] Peaceful, as you slowly fell back into a deep sleep you would never wake from.
[X] A simple farmer with a knack for tending to both flora, fauna and even other human beings, your strength of character and your kind heart making you a beloved member of your community.

[X] Peaceful, as you slowly fell back into a deep sleep you would never wake from.
[X] A simple farmer with a knack for tending to both flora, fauna and even other human beings, your strength of character and your kind heart making you a beloved member of your community.

[X] Violent and upsetting, you struggled, you cursed and you pleaded, yet no one came to your aid that day.

[X] A talented doctor, who saved lives everyday with your steady nerves and your long hours of studies of the human body. You saw life and death in motion everyday, but you had not expected to see yourself dead so soon.

[X] Strangely surreal, as if everything was but a dream.

Nuuu farmer isn't winning :<

So we're gonna be a war-inclined race. As for profession, since Doc will likely win, a medical being ? Wut

Nuuu farmer isn't winning :<

So we're gonna be a war-inclined race. As for profession, since Doc will likely win, a medical being ? Wut

Thank about what type of beings each profession would yield, it's related to who or what they each interact with.

Somebody who plays around with the bodies of others. Some subtype of the undead, mayhaps? I don't think that those have children, though.

One batch is born, another is generated from the energy gathered by their environment and the last is created by someone or something else. Now I probably said too much, so I'm shutting up until the next update.

No, we didn't use canon races.

Engineer: Construction, Engine, Metal, Chemical, Electricity > Gnomes? Dwarves? Golems? Constructs? Elementals?
Doctor: Healing, Nursing, Medicine, Body, Sickness, Disease, Death > Undead? Not sure about monsters who cares for others... Holstaur? :D
Farmer: Animal, Plant, Community, Growth > Elves? Dryads? Treants? Pack/Herd-type Beastfolk? Hive-minded Bugfolk?

I don't care for or care about the "tradition" of a violent death, and being a Doctor was the leading choice by a large margin. I would've Engineer if it even had a chance.

[X] Strangely surreal, as if everything was but a dream.

sorry guys, had a busy day, since the votes are pretty set, if @Balefire is happy; we can lock the votes.

Back