It seems Kaguya is doing a Batman Gambit by destroying our house so we can wreak havoc on the moon...
eh, might as well increase the collateral damage.

[x] Why bother with a rocket? That bratty Celestial lives in Heaven, that's close to the moon. Get her to take you.

This can only end GLORIOUSLY...

[x] Why bother with a rocket? That bratty Celestial lives in Heaven, that's close to the moon. Get her to take you.

[X] Rockets sound like advance technology and explosives to you, and no one does technology and explosives like the Kappa. Encourage them to explore the possibilities.

I'll do a tally in the morning for formalities sake, but it's safe to say we'll start our fight with the moon by invading heaven.

Let's take a moment to appreciate this.

So yeah, we goin' ta see Tenshi now. Or soonish at least. Gotta get up Youkai Mountain first, you know how that is.

Anyway, I'd like to thank you all for your enthusiastic response! I've run a few quests before, but you guys stand out in the voting crowd. I only hope to live up to your expectations and have us all a great time in the traditional Gensokyo way.
Adhoc vote count started by Nottheunmaker on Sep 9, 2017 at 7:59 AM, finished with 34 posts and 26 votes.

Oooh. I hope we run into lots of trouble and maybe spend the night at Moriya. It's probably pretty obvious that Mokou is in an extra-bad mood right now so maybe people could attempt to talk to her about that too. Emphasis on attempt.

Clearly the solution is to get wasted, then gather a roaming band of drunks to trash a bunch of places.

Ever since this thread started I couldn't imagine it ending in anything other than getting really wasted and trashing a bunch of places.

This looks like a job for Suika!

Clearly the solution is to get wasted, then gather a roaming band of drunks to trash a bunch of places.

Ever since this thread started I couldn't imagine it ending in anything other than getting really wasted and trashing a bunch of places.

This looks like a job for Suika!

So Immaterial and Missing Power, Bar Hopping edition?

[X] Why bother with a rocket? That bratty Celestial lives in Heaven, that's close to the moon. Get her to take you.

Rampaging around the moon sounds like something Tenshi would enjoy doing.

[X] Rockets sound like advance technology and explosives to you, and no one does technology and explosives like the Kappa. Encourage them to explore the possibilities.

Hmmm... Tenshi plan sounds like it might run into a problem if Heaven is considered an afterlife, due to Mokou being too immortal to enter those.

Personally I hope we can recruit Sumireko to help, she and Mokou are friends after all. Also because Sumireko needs to pay the Lunarians a visit after they tricked her during the Urban Legends in Limbo incident.

So I did some research, carefully looking at every Touhou character and then balancing their powers/skills and personalities against Mokou's so as to determine which would make the optimal team for our Lunar invasion.....then I threw that plan out and decided to have our team be made up of characters who were introduced in Fighting Games which leaves us with
  1. The Leader: Fujiwara no Mokou
  2. The Lancer: Tenshi Hinanawi
  3. The Smart Girl: Sumireko Usami
  4. The Big Girl: Suika Ibuki
  5. The Heart: Hata no Kokoro
We can also throw Iku into the mix if she tags along with Tenshi.

So I did some research, carefully looking at every Touhou character and then balancing their powers/skills and personalities against Mokou's so as to determine which would make the optimal team for our Lunar invasion.....then I threw that plan out and decided to have our team be made up of characters who were introduced in Fighting Games which leaves us with
  1. The Leader: Fujiwara no Mokou
  2. The Lancer: Tenshi Hinanawi
  3. The Smart Girl: Sumireko Usami
  4. The Big Girl: Suika Ibuki
  5. The Heart: Hata no Kokoro
We can also throw Iku into the mix if she tags along with Tenshi.
Are you sure you aren't just looking for an excuse to drag Sumireko into this?

Relax, Sumireko is one of my favorite characters too. Besides, it would be hilarious to have her tag along considering her steadfast belief that aliens don't exist.

Are you sure you aren't just looking for an excuse to drag Sumireko into this?

Relax, Sumireko is one of my favorite characters too. Besides, it would be hilarious to have her tag along considering her steadfast belief that aliens don't exist.
Well I mostly want to bring her because she is fun and she happens to have a connection to both Mokou and the Lunarians. Plus there is the fact that Sumireko will take pictures and post/talk about what happens on social media.

[X] Why bother with a rocket? That bratty Celestial lives in Heaven, that's close to the moon. Get her to take you.

Back