moid art thread [occasionally posts but will probably post more since twitter is taking a fucking nose dive]

Moid Does Art (NOT FINAL ANYMORE)
I rarely post my art here.

If you want to follow my work, you can follow me at:

Ko-fi
Support Moiderah on Ko-fi.com!

Twitter
Moidblr (@MoidDoesArt) | Twitter

Tumblr

moiderahart.tumblr.com

Moid

They/It- Illustrator and Cartoonist

Cohost

cohost.org

!! BRAIN POISON !! on cohost

Commissions are OPEN

Here's my commission sheet:

forms.gle

Moid's Commission Sheet!

Thank you for your interest! Please fill in the form to clarify what you want, what idea you have for a commission, and whatever resources you need!

COMMISSION QUESTIONS:

Q) Why are your prices so high?

A) Food isn't free. If you can't afford it, just decline and I'll move on. Don't waste my time because guess what giving me grief takes time away from the commissions that I could be working on. Pull this shit and I'll fucking block you. I've spent long enough online that my patience is wafer thin.

Q) What's the turnaround?

A) 1-2 weeks. I like to work fast.

Q) What's the easiest way to reach you?

A) Discord or email. You can send me a DM on SV and that'll work, too.

Q) What's the best way to send you references?

A) Google drive.

Q) Is there anything to make the process go faster?

A) Make a shitty sketch in mspaint. I'm not joking; if you give me a visual declaration of how you want your commission to be composed it'll make things much, much easier and faster.

Q) You said you do NSFW?

A) Yes I do. Ask and I'll give you my NSFW sheet via email or discord.

Q) You hate capitalism, yet you run a business and demand payment. Curious, I am very intelligent.

A) I am going to shove you in a locker.

Last edited:

A big ol' woman in power armor.

Also yes, female space marine. No I'm not interested in hearing grognard whining about space marine ladies.
Considering Wib's been doing lady Primaris, you're far from alone. The details that stand out to me are the handmount, the plasma smoke, the chestplate, and the articulation bits. The whole 'just lug around a heavy weapon one-handed' really gives a more Tactical Dreadnought Armor vibe, which given Primaris are Bigger Marines just help sell the image that this heavy weapons lady makes every other Angel Of Death look like they don't even lift. The plasma pistol's pretty straight forward: The way you have the gunsmoke curl brightly over the big neon backdrop looks so 80s, it's just *mwah*, perfection. The chestplate and legs remind me alot of the Living Saint Yang image, but in a different way. That one I compared to a modern day space suit that's been built up over the centuries and then given a crazy artisanal job. The Primaris Mark X you've done has none of those vibes. The chestpiece looks like the front plate of an MBT. It's not 'knightly', it's meant for maximizing protection without making compromises. And that's a theme which carries over into the little spots you can see the muscles and actuators within the armor, like the legs. It's the minimum amount of openness so the wearer can retain full mobility, and not a centimeter more. All the normal Space Marine decorations are all external additions, from the chest symbol to the skull plate thingie to the purity seals. Ember-In-Glory is a work of handcrafted artistry for a warrior-saint. The Mark X is a mass-produced bipedal tank meant to be used by its wearer until it breaks.

Valerela Thunderbreath

A stormcast who's been reforged twenty times at this point, with a voice that crackles like it's in a low-quality sound speaker and a throat that glows with power. She exhales thunderclouds and lightning, and she's constantly surrounded by sparking electricity.

It's benign and really she's extremely friendly.

A stormcast who's been reforged twenty times at this point, with a voice that crackles like it's in a low-quality sound speaker and a throat that glows with power. She exhales thunderclouds and lightning, and she's constantly surrounded by sparking electricity.

It's benign and really she's extremely friendly.
And here I thought Scorpia couldn't get any more hugger-y, powerful, and utterly terrifying. :V

GRAIL KNIGHT REPANSE

For hundreds of years, there were rumors of a secretive Grail Knight, with a particular Lady-blessed sword. And during the End Times, she rode. And when a Rat Ogre knocked off her helm, after she bathed herself in the blood of rat-men and rot-gutted monstrosities. In the Holy Light with a gleaming sword, Repanse de Lyonesse shined to show Bretonnia the error of her ways, and tore the Skaven asunder.​

Because I always thought it was kind of lame that Repanse de Lyonesse didn't just become a Grail Knight.

Shit with all this warhammer stuff I'm kind of wondering where else I could post it on this site.

...definitely not the subreddit that place is a fuckin' pit.

For hundreds of years, there were rumors of a secretive Grail Knight, with a particular Lady-blessed sword. And during the End Times, she rode. And when a Rat Ogre knocked off her helm, after she bathed herself in the blood of rat-men and rot-gutted monstrosities. In the Holy Light with a gleaming sword, Repanse de Lyonesse shined to show Bretonnia the error of her ways, and tore the Skaven asunder.

Because I always thought it was kind of lame that Repanse de Lyonesse didn't just become a Grail Knight.

Shit with all this warhammer stuff I'm kind of wondering where else I could post it on this site.

...definitely not the subreddit that place is a fuckin' pit.
Lady knights slaying the ever-loving fuck out of some skeevy sexist Chaos-worshipping Rat Men. Led by a woman in very colorful and highly detailed armor, who looks like she's utterly too cool to be bothered by the sheer stench of the war around her.

If I weren't on my phone during lunch, you know exactly what image I would be posting. :V

Lady of grace and beauty, I set down my lance, symbol of duty, upon your shrine. I spurn those whom I love. I relinquish all, and take upon the tools of my journey. No obstacle will stand before me. No plea for help shall find me wanting. No moon will look upon me twice lest I be judged idle. I give my body, heart and soul to you, oh Lady, and I shall seek wherever thou might be found. This is my questing vow, and I swear before you, mistress of mercy, and beg that you shall strike me down should I falter.
—The Vow of the Questing Knight

God, but you've improved so much. Your coloring has always been immaculate, but your lines are so much cleaner now. It's been an absolute pleasure to watch you improve and all this great art you're making.

Back