Magic Roulette (Harry Potter/Type Moon)

[X] Dudley Dursley

Because if we're going reboot lite of 'Wizard or Magus', then CLEARLY Dudley would make for a more dedicated Magi compared to all those fooly Wizards, right? I mean, surely he can beat even Shinji in the likes of motivation. :p

I mean, if it's theoretically possible to turn Dudley from this

Into this

Then surely it'd be possible to turn him into maybe a sort of 'Shirou' lite character. At best, hopes to spec towards something special, but can become a unique Magus of his own right, or possibly even Heroic Servant in his own way.

Besides, what sounds better? The typical 'Magus Harry who also has Demonic Wizardry?' Or the ignored Dudley who deep down inside, wants to be 'Special', and via some freak accident, ends up in Thaumaturgy?

Last edited:
Reason why Luna is interesting is her mysteriousness. By playing as her that will be lost and you get to play with someone who is Luna in name only. She is not really the character you can play as.

Meanwhile, we can be evil prick just fine.

[X] Dudley Dursley

Because if we're going reboot lite of 'Wizard or Magus', then CLEARLY Dudley would make for a more dedicated Magi compared to all those fooly Wizards, right? I mean, surely he can beat even Shinji in the likes of motivation. :p

I mean, if it's theoretically possible to turn Dudley from this

Into this

Then surely it'd be possible to turn him into maybe a sort of 'Shirou' lite character. At best, hopes to spec towards something special, but can become a unique Magus of his own right, or possibly even Heroic Servant in his own way.

Besides, what sounds better? The typical 'Magus Harry who also has Demonic Wizardry?' Or the ignored Dudley who deep down inside, wants to be 'Special', and via some freak accident, ends up in Thaumaturgy?
...The fuck is Wizard or Magus?

...Should I lock vote now? Eh, I guess I'll lock vote now.

VOTE LOCKED IN! LEZ DO DIZ SHIZ!

You Are Luna Lovegood
I was....completely unaware how popular Luna was. Oh well. Here we go.

[X] Luna Lovegood

You are Luna Lovegood, a girl living in Devon, England. Your mother, Pandora Lovegood, died when you were only nine years old from experimenting with her magic. Your father is Xenophilius 'Xeno' Lovegood, supports your home through working in the Tabloids as an editor. Unlike your mother, your father had no interest in reaching the Root, and more studies magic for the sake of his own curiosity.

Your Magecraft Trigger is...

[] Falling into an infinite abyss.

[] A blinding light almost like the sun.

[] An odd screeching sound of metal on metal.

You also have odd natural abilities. You've...

[] Always seen some odd things...Clairvoyance

[] You often seen things from odd perspectives. Mystic Eye's of Distortion

[] Always had a sense of what's going on. Future Prediction

[] Always enjoyed sitting by the fireplace in the winter. Mystic Eye's of Flame

[] Often learned from the past. Retrocognition

Your element is....

[] Fire

[] Water

[]Wind

[] Earth

[] Aether.

[] Write-in
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Let's see what's picked.

Last edited:
You also have odd natural abilities. You've...

[] Always seen some odd things...Clairvoyance

[] You often seen things from odd perspectives. Mystic Eye's of Distortion

[] Always had a sense of what's going on. Future Prediction

[] Always enjoyed sitting by the fireplace in the winter. Mystic Eye's of Flame

[] Often learned from the past. Retrocognition
[X] Falling into an infinite abyss.
[X] Always enjoyed sitting by the fireplace in the winter. Mystic Eye's of Flame
[X] Fire

Burn, baby, burn.

[X] A blinding light almost like the sun.
[X] You often seen things from odd perspectives. Mystic Eye's of Distortion
[X] Aether.

[X] You often seen things from odd perspectives.
[X] Earth

Does anyone have thoeries how to make her OP as possible for curiousity sake?

Last edited:
[X] Always enjoyed sitting by the fireplace in the winter. Mystic Eye's of Flame
[X] Fire

This synergizes really well with each other

Last edited:
[X] An odd screeching like metal on metal.
[X] Always seen some odd things.
Write in: [X] Demons

Element 6!

Last edited:
Back