Log Horizon Discussion Thread

So the Dragonhowl is part of the Anime. What I'm interested in: Is Leonardo the Quasi-Ninja-Turtle still there, or was he cut out?

I've seen speculation that they might cover volume 8 too. There's apparently going to be 25 episodes, which seems to be more than what the 2 volumes plus Kanami's side story would need.

So the Dragonhowl is part of the Anime. What I'm interested in: Is Leonardo the Quasi-Ninja-Turtle still there, or was he cut out?
He's there, I' remember seeing some news a few weeks back that they had VA casted for all the dragonhowl characters... in a lot of ways Leo is kinda the main character of the novels side, since we are introduced to the side story from his perspective.

In other notes I can hardly contain the amount of 'can't wait' I'm feelings right now for season 2...

I admit, the fact that Studio DEEN is doing it...does not fill me with confidence. Is this the cost of getting a decent F/SN anime? Remove the curse of DEEN from one franchise, only for it to fall upon another?

It does seem that Shirou has gained a few levels in utterly bored of other people's death threats

"Peasants"

Also there's a version of the OP out, but it has someone talking over it, so find another copy of Database to play at the same time.

Last edited:
I always wondered how a single guild took over an entire player city...Was Brigandia really that big that they could chase out or absorb the other local guilds?

I think I saw Summoner Shiroe (the female one, I can't remember the name) right around 1:16...
Roe2 yeah she was snuck in there, think she was the one at the head of the wagon that touya and company were riding in . I was jazzed as hell to see the overseas group, their covering a lot of stuff with this one. can't wait.

Last edited:
I always wondered how a single guild took over an entire player city...Was Brigandia really that big that they could chase out or absorb the other local guilds?
They are the biggest guild there by fair margin.The hubs of players are in the East and the West, most players only go there to do quests. The Landers( Guardian) in the city don't interfere with advanturers

Login you damned one's
Crush the wont you compromise
The noise comes we are ready to bow
What about the antidote for the jammed and hypnotized

Can't wait for Sunday Morning.

Rend the lie that covers
Who's the real sucker now

(it's out!)

sakimidareta hana no you ni azayaka na itami daki
tatazumu machi o nukete mayoi no serifu wa sute
kaeranai koe yo hibike

(downloading now!)

We Say Wow Wow Wow Wow!

Just watched the first episode.

it was awesome, though some parts were confusing. I guess that'll be explained later.

Also, out of curiosity does anyone know who that black-haired girl with the hammer-fists was in the start? She seems familiar but I can't recall who she exactly is..

(download completed, watching teaser, OP is live)

DATABASE DATABASE
JUST LIVING IN THE DATABASE WOWOW

(omgomg that teaser, so hype, OP has Shiroe and Roe2, IRL Shiroe and Akatsuki, Scrub Horizon, Silver Swords return, the old DTP crew, Girls' Night Out, Isaac seems to be running army, shutting up now)

Just watched the first episode.

it was awesome, though some parts were confusing. I guess that'll be explained later.

Also, out of curiosity does anyone know who that black-haired girl with the hammer-fists was in the start? She seems familiar but I can't recall who she exactly is..
She's DTP's old leader. DTP pretty much disbanded when she moved to Europe. She's now on a mission from God herself to get back to Japan the long way.

AHAHAHAHAHA those PKers are doing a new job AHAHAHAHAHA

Srsly they can not hold down steady jobs, can they? :p :D

Oh good grief, this is such a shiroe situation... :)

How to avoid paying ten million a month in rent on the city? Steal 80 trillion gold from the banking clan and buy the country outright... using none of his normal allies except for Naotsugu.

She's DTP's old leader. DTP pretty much disbanded when she moved to Europe. She's now on a mission from God herself to get back to Japan the long way.

Ahh, I think I've read that before. No wonder she looked familiar.

The plot is shaping up nicely and that Shiroe, I wish I had his money problems...:cool:

I wonder where that whirlpool of gold gets its money. It has to be via some guild or tax system because else the economy would experience hyperinflation.

You actually see that quite often in MMO's, mobs drop money faster than the coins leave the economy causing heavy inflation. In World of Warcraft prices tend to double every year or so.

Back