Alice sleeps in super late because vigilanteing at night is tiring, and then spends the afternoon once he's woken doing generic rich boy things. Going to rich people parties, duels, whatever.

Think a less philanthropic Bruce Wayne.

I got a +2 for the notice roll. Hopefully I'll have a post out soonish, but I'm currently out of town and won't have full internet access for a couple of days.

Wait - did you apply I… I Don't Remember? It would give Alice a -2 penalty.

Know Your Robots!
Instructional pamphlet 02
High Risk Heavy Response Peacekeepers (HRHRP's or 'Swat Bots') were one of the first models designed by Haven Industries, and so are designed more for utility than style. Their sheer effectiveness however has kept them on the field for years. Swat bots are utilized to diffuse high risk situations, such as riots and armed groups. Their armored chassis are heavy and thick enough to deflect or simply take hits from anything less than a designated anti-tank weapon, and the sheer redundancy of their inner components make it possible to survive even that.
Swat Bots are outfitted stock with riot shields and Stun-Machetes. While some may question the sheer redundancy of the Riot shield, these are often used to clear rubble, debris and people from the robots path. It's main weapon is its stun-machete. This weapon utilizes a technique not unlike a diamond-cutters. It's rapidly spinning, wide belt allows its to use friction to cut through rigid objects, while more pliable surfaces like flesh simply suffer mild friction burns or bruises. Electricity allows the blade to be used against hostile fighters, delivering non-lethal jolts of electricity with every hit to quickly incapacitate targets.
Some Swat Bots are outfitted with Rapid Administration Dispersal (RAD) gear, which use large speakers built directly into the Swat Bots chassis to nonlethally disperse crowds with the copious application of noise.

This pamphlet sponsored by Haven Industries

Back