Alice is a trust fund baby from a rich family, he nominally works for his family's company, but it's generally accepted that he's rich idiot with no day job that goes around and looks pretty for the cameras at parties.

Also, has he escaped or is he just unseen and still needs to run from the robot?

Alice is a trust fund baby from a rich family, he nominally works for his family's company, but it's generally accepted that he's rich idiot with no day job that goes around and looks pretty for the cameras at parties.

Also, has he escaped or is he just unseen and still needs to run from the robot?
As long as he doesn't stay there he's in the clear.

Let's see how evil of a GM I want to be....

Perhaps Tengus phone call makes Alice and Sixth's phones ring while they're trying to sneak/ bluff their way to freedom?

*steeples fingers and cackles*

Let's see how evil of a GM I want to be....

Perhaps Tengus phone call makes Alice and Sixth's phones ring while they're trying to sneak/ bluff their way to freedom?

*steeples fingers and cackles*
I think I already had my phone be put on vibrate earlier, because I saw this coming and did not want to be even worse at stealth then I already am.

So a literal murder hobo, a rich psychopath, a ninja with no trust in the law, and a decent dude that wants to help out the streets. Congratulations @ThePremise you're the best of all of us.:V

In character I have little to say beyond filling in the gist of my escape and making sure the other's survived. Since nobody else seems to be going to post any time soon, do we want to just cut to the next day or something when we meet again to deal with the rave?

In character I have little to say beyond filling in the gist of my escape and making sure the other's survived. Since nobody else seems to be going to post any time soon, do we want to just cut to the next day or something when we meet again to deal with the rave?
I mean, stuff will happen in between, but yeah, I'll post something to keep us moving.

@Mithrandir
Yes, that's a roll. Also, sorry for the bluntness of that last IC post. Someone (definitely not me) pissed off my routers machine spirits, and I was getting fed up with it.

Back