Lessons Learned (Fate/RWBY)

Awwwww no Nero option, This makes me sad, That would have been awesome to play as, I guess I'll vote for the other Saberface.
[X] The King

Vote tally:
##### 3.21

[X] The Guardian
No. of votes: 13
Rhomeo, TheAzureKing, Jack Arrow, Neo-Chan, Ixe, ExoKai, Pokly, Ac3Royale, Shador, TheNamelessHero, Dark Lord Potato, lockdownspartan, Nix's Warden
[x] The Hound
No. of votes: 2
adreamofcold, HavocKeeper
[x] The Prince
No. of votes: 14
Takoe, Knightking, HatsuZ, Wheel of time, Tarock Star, Dunkelzahn, Ylamona, Bondo, Side Character, zinay, Mavs, ToraTora, typeterra, Wolfy
[X] The Titan
No. of votes: 6
The Zog, Tel Janin Aman, Grimmair, Mannan, ohrasil, Mac an Deise
[X] The King
No. of votes: 8
Aurakid, SoothingCoffee, jboone, hcvquizibo, Ghostdevil, veekie, ObsidianNoir, Nerowolf
[X] The Dragonslayer
No. of votes: 7
taovkool, Yun, Icefyre, Actan, Darklord., SirLagginton, Leek01
[X] The Fading Star
No. of votes: 3
EVA-Saiyajin, Random Member, saskakachi

Damnit, I just got here... I was going to vote Guardian... oh well, even though it's too late, here it is.

[X] The Guardian

Well, I guess that's it people.

Vote Closed!

You guys are Shirou Emiya, Guardian of Vale and Bane of Mistral and Atlas!

Professor of Weapon Creation and Improvement at Beacon Academy.

Full Character Sheet and Starting story post coming soon.

Well, the character sheet is up. Read when you're ready.

The first post should be coming shortly.

Sad to see Uncle Vlad lost, but Shirou is still on team Siegfried which means plenty of Vlad interaction.

So then, let's look through his skills...

Weapon Forging Professor (3rd year of Teaching)

Shirou's taught before, huh. I wonder who else can say the same...?

Counter Force (Rank up in all combat skills when acting in defense of ???, constantly drains aura if in use, locks certain options): You made a promise, one you intend to keep.

Oh dear. Alaya, is that you?

Silver Eyes (Capable of seeing far beyond the normal range of an average human, ???): You don't believe in fairy tales, but you can't say they haven't been useful.

You better start believing in fairy tales Shirou, things are going to get weird real soon.

Bladeworks: At massive aura cost, you can materialize every weapon you've ever understood into the space around you, transforming the battlefield into a metaphorical sea of blades.

Oh my.
I mean, this is totally impractical as far as I can tell, but it's still a neat party trick :V

Neat. Personally I'd have put Shirou's Bow skill at A or A- with his Sword skill at C+ or B-. Shirou's archery is supposed to be his 'thing,' outside of his Tracing. It's why he was summoned as Archer and not Saber or even Caster. As for swords, he was good enough to somewhat match a combat monster like Cu. His sword style wouldn't matter if he wasn't at least above average with a blade. He'd still lose in the end in a pure melee fight, obviously, but Shirou's not what I'd call average.
Edit: Since he's got that sick white cloak in the character sheet, did Summer steal his color scheme and look?

Last edited:
Aww, I missed the vote because the post doesn't show up in the alerts.

I would probably have voted for "[] The Fading Star" because I thought social was more interesting than combat in the last quest and no fight with Karna involved should have the chance to last very long.

Then again, Karna is bad enough at social without SV running his actions, so him not winning might be for the best.
Something that could be described as a smile broke loose on your face for a brief second as you give the order "Make him kneel before his Sovereign."
Even though I preferred the social stuff, I will say that this part was great.
And The Heart of the World.
Does anyone care to speculate on who this is? I'm not intimately familiar with Fate/Stay Night and it's the only person at Camlann that we couldn't play as.
Personal Skills Remain Hidden
Just noticed, but Karna was the only one without this. @IKnowNothing, was that an accidental omission or does Karna really not have any Personal Skills?

Last edited:
Back