I, Trailblazer (Honkai: Star Rail/Disco Elysium)

How would you like for the current Aeonic Intervention to occur?

• Use the guarantee.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Save the guarantee for later.

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[X] I don't feel a thing.

Some pain is just painfull without a lesson, isn't it.

I feel like as she is, Stelle wouldn't care about who she was, but who she is. She seems very much a live in the moment person right now.

[x] I don't feel a thing.

I don't think Stella's past is as stricken as the Detective, but sometimes it's best not to dig into the past. It could lead to closure, or it could just lead to uncovering painful memories and the past haunting her again.

'Erasing your memories', what a joke. That was Yesterday's Stelle problem!

Tomorrow's Stelle problem is not getting locked up for public indecency when Bronya starts talking about arrest and one of your dialogue options in-game is "Yes! Punish me, Lady Bronya!"

More seriously, if Volition says something is bad for you, it generally is. Getting off your own emotional pain is unhealthy, Stelle isn't that kinda gal, she's high-functioning after all.

If Disco Elysium taught me anything about its system it is that Volition is forever on your side, it always wants what's best for you and it never fails you, total trust for life!

Don't get it twisted, not passing Volitions checks is really you failing it 100%

Vote finished: Chapter 7
Thank you all for the votes once more! Pretty close vote this time, it was fun to watch.
Chapter will be out soon, likely tomorrow.

Back