I, Trailblazer (Honkai: Star Rail/Disco Elysium)

How would you like for the current Aeonic Intervention to occur?

• Use the guarantee.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Save the guarantee for later.

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is not even Limbic System + Lizard brain, a whole lot of Stelle's skills want that pound of flesh.

More reasons to keep running. Alas, Volition, you do not reside in muscles. At least her blood-sucking sword is conscious of Stelle's mental health!

Last edited:
After only a few minutes of testing(and some quick searches on your phone) you figure out how it operates.
Well, that's fine. You have some things you'd like to research on this phone of yours. Quickly, your searches turn to those weird feelings you've been having lately. 'Masochism'? It's definition is close… but you mainly feel this way about battle injuries, certainly nothing sexual.
Oh my god the research list, it's real...

I'm going to sit back and enjoy the ride for this vote, at least to start with, because both results sound good to me either way.

[X] Yeah, it hurts…
OOC I know it's because of the Plot of Elio that Stella pre mind wipe accepted, but post, well she is a very driven person, also I just want to see how different, though that may only be in dialogue, things are with this change.

Last edited:
After some thinking. I have decided to break my neutrality to place a vote.

[X] Yeah, it hurts…

Like I said, I think both options will be interesting, but my interest has drifted towards this option for now.

Skills flowed a bit easier this time, especially for that last section, though I'm not certain if I quite got the correct point across. I honestly can't think of much to say(which I feel like I say a lot in these 'rambling' notes). Ignoring the end, I think the first Off-Hours/free time went well enough. Normally I would have an End-of-Day Debrief after free time, but I think I'll leave that for next time. I'm interested to see how people feel about this chapter, though.

I really liked it! I think you did a good job with the intrusive thoughts and sensory information and overall it flowed pretty well. The skills actually talking to each other is nice.

One thing I noticed is that the skills as you are writing them generally don't say more than a sentence or two at once. I don't consider this a problem, maybe big paragraphs don't suit the situation or Stelle or your writing style, but it's something to keep in mind because some of Harry's skill could be pretty long-winded. Encyclopedia infamously can blather on about topics for a dozen paragraphs, Shivers has pages and pages of things to say, and Inland Empire will straight up make inanimate objects into full-blown conversations like the ugly tie or the corpse.

Speaking of Inland Empire, I feel like it should have some things to say about the Stellaron inside Stelle. Maybe later.

Anyways:

[X] Yeah, it hurts…

I feel like Stelle would be inclined to confront this.

Last edited:
[X] Yeah, it hurts…

Whether she's literally days old, or a former Stellaron Hunter, both are interesting situations imo. But in this time and place I'll vote for the more angsty one.

<Electrochemistry[Medium:Success] Medium: 10 vs Your Total: 11> Suggest sharing a bed, with a wink and a smirk.

<Volition[Easy:Success] Easy: 8 vs Your Total:9> Don't.

Coward. A smart coward, but a coward nonetheless

[X] Yeah, it hurts…

And yeah, that scene was rough (in a good way!) Never a fun time to see volition lose an argument but its good to see Stelle really grapple with the... trauma(?) of waking up with no memories.

I really liked it! I think you did a good job with the intrusive thoughts and sensory information and overall it flowed pretty well. The skills actually talking to each other is nice.

One thing I noticed is that the skills as you are writing them generally don't say more than a sentence or two at once. I don't consider this a problem, maybe big paragraphs don't suit the situation or Stelle or your writing style, but it's something to keep in mind because some of Harry's skill could be pretty long-winded. Encyclopedia infamously can blather on about topics for a dozen paragraphs, Shivers has pages and pages of things to say, and Inland Empire will straight up make inanimate objects into full-blown conversations like the ugly tie or the corpse.

Speaking of Inland Empire, I feel like it should have some things to say about the Stellaron inside Stelle. Maybe later.

Anyways:

[X] Yeah, it hurts…

I feel like Stelle would be inclined to confront this.
I second this. A bit of Drama interjecting into Stelle's flirting attempts could work too, they can ramble on in a very different way to encyclopedia sometimes.

[X] Yeah, it hurts…

...and that's a good thing! REAL masochists also like EMOTIONAL pain! That's right, on our next thought, Low-Functioning Masochist, Stelle's gonna heal Morale from Morale damage! THIS SHIT IS GONNA BE SO FUCKING BALANCED

[X] I don't feel a thing.

I blame Kafka for everything and ignore all responsibility.

Speaking of Kafka, I think she did plant some mental compulsions into Stelle using her powers. Wonder if any of the skills will notice.

Last edited:
<Electrochemistry[Medium:Success] Medium: 10 vs Your Total: 11> Oh, you most certainly would. Even if you were to ignore the incredibly beautiful woman you'd be sharing it with -which you shouldn't- that sweet sweet caffeine would already make it worth it.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." You can't actually remember having coffee, but if Electrochemistry is so excited, you must have liked it.
Oh Stelle is gonna enjoy the spiked tea on the Luofu.

[X] Yeah, it hurts…
Embrace the pain of no mind controller gf. :cry:

Back