I, Trailblazer (Honkai: Star Rail/Disco Elysium)

How would you like for the current Aeonic Intervention to occur?

• Use the guarantee.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Save the guarantee for later.

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[X] Hell yeah, sleepover!

[X] Spend time with Nameless
Best girl

[X] Spend time with March
Feel like we kind of owe it to her considering she stayed by her side the whole time we were unconscious.

[X] Peruse the archive.

[j] Plan: Stronk Stelle
-[j]Do an intense workout. (again (again))

Anyways, I want to hang out with Dan Heng. He's cool. And it's three actions to get our intellect up, which we could theoretically rush now, but if we're getting more free time relatively soon, then we can slow roll it.

[x] Plan: Nerd! (Dan Heng Edition)
-[x] Rest, and let your wounds heal up. (+Health)
-[x] Peruse the archive.
-[x] Spend time with Dan Heng

[x] Hell yeah, sleepover!

Bit of a critique.

What's kind of throwing me off is that Disco Elysium's writing has a lot of depth and its main character who by nature (amnesiac) and occupation (detective) wants to examine everything and talk to everyone.

Harry has oodles and oodles of commentary from his skills just from examining his face in a mirror trying to come up with who he is, he gets into very deep conversations with random people to learn about them and the world they're, he puts his hands on cars and clothes and mailboxes and doors and corpses and racist mugs imagining, thinking, pondering the world around him.

Given this is a forum quest we can't guide Stelle through every choice and have a reaction to every single dialogue, but I think you'd have an easier time incorporating the voices and bring out the Disco Elysium elements if you let Stelle act on her curiosity.

Yes, that's true. I think I'm a bit stuck on Honkai's ever progressing narrative, when I should be focusing more on the Disco Elysium side of exploration. Thank you for that critique, I was having trouble quite deciding what was going wrong with my thought process. I'll be sure to focus on that with the upcoming chapters.

DE's style is very difficult to emulate so having to adjust along way is fine

If you need some guidance I'd recommend reading some other DE quests for inspiration - the only one I think I'd recommend is Disco Lisa: A Cape Quest (Worm/Disco Elysium)

Anyways, voting:

Setting aside the Psyche bonus I do want a scene wherein we talk to the crew more rather than keep to ourselves in the archive. Not gonna worry about bonding just yet, I think.

[X] Socialize with the entire Crew. (again)
[X] Rest, and let your wounds heal up. (+Health)

Last edited:
If we're talking about good DE quests, I'd definitely recommend Mare Internum. That's the gold standard for me.

Also wait, are we supposed to vote by plan or not? I assumed yes, but now I'm not sure.

<Shivers[Medium:Success] Medium: 10 vs Your Total: 11> 249 dolls, activating and deactivating when necessary, a single consciousness drifting between them at will.
Shivers is great.

Our sword is sentient, saved our life, somewhat easily offended and is jelly. Don't ignore her.

Healing is obvious, what is the point of heaving big health pool if you don't heal to cap? Health is obvious, and March is next highest social link we got.

BTW,
Every even-numbered positive rank will give some benefit to you, be it an item, thought, bonus when they're with you, or otherwise.

If we're talking about good DE quests, I'd definitely recommend Mare Internum. That's the gold standard for me.

Also wait, are we supposed to vote by plan or not? I assumed yes, but now I'm not sure.
Thank you for the recommendation, and no, it wasn't meant to be by plan, but rather the top 3 voted options would win. I apologize if that wasn't quite communicated properly. I'll go back and edit the chapter to try and make it more clear.

Bummer. Oh well. I'll just have to hope we can feed our growing masochist tendencies by being Herta's test subject later.

[X] Train your flexibility.
[X] Spend time with Himeko
[X] Spend time with Welt

Given she's literally with us everywhere, it feels weird we don't have Nameless as a free action or as something we can take in conjunction with training.

Again, Motorics is an important part of fighting, and just in noticing things.

Last edited:
Given she's literally with us everywhere, it feels weird we don't have Nameless as a free action or as something we can take in conjunction with training.
You'll likely be gaining some relationship points with Nameless if you train anyway, it's just that the "Spend time with Nameless" is a block of time specifically for talking to and learning about her.

<Suggestion[Challenging:Critical Success]
MY MAN SUGGESTION, coming through.
It's your first time seeing the Astral Express, too. As soon as you laid eyes on it, Nameless started shaking in anticipation,
Nameless is a name for the followers of Trailblaze, after all…

[X] Plan: Nerd!
-[X] Rest, and let your wounds heal up. (+Health)
-[X] Peruse the archive.
-[X] Spend time with Welt

Maybe this balances us out after all. Can't just be unprepared for Penacony and its political drama!

[x] Rest, and let your wounds heal up. (+Health)
[x] Peruse the archive.
[x] Spend time with Dan Heng

Wait, you have a phone!?

Phone wallpaper ideas
Cool wallpapers
Wallpapers sword
Wallpapers space

How to fix clothes
How to charge phone
Omni synthesizer how to use
Omni synthesizer limitations
Omni synthesizer recycling
Trash recycling
History of trash
TrashTalk forums
Trash can styles
Trash wallpaper
Omni synthesizer medecine
Omni synthesizer popular recipes
Food everyone should try
Drinks everyone should try
Omni synthesizer alcohol
Omni synthesizer buy recipes
How to buy things online
How to tell how old I am
Grey hair age
How to set up IPC senior account
Ipc banking registration
How to block ipc telecallers

Things to download on phone
How to get rid of ads
Adblocker
Popular mobile apps
Gacha
Waifus
Popular gacha games download

Amnesia
How to get back memories
Is it normal to have voices in my head
Brain damage
Why do I like pain
Masochism
Psychosis diagnosis
Depression diagnosis
Schizophrenia diagnosis
Tulpas
How to make tulpas stronger
Omni synthesizer recreational drugs

How to talk to new people
How to not get fired
How to make friends
How to talk to girls
Homosexuality
Am I gay quiz
Girls kissing
How to get girlfriend
Flirting
What is sexual harassment
Flirting Vs harassment
How to be attractive

How to talk to sword
Famous talking swords
How to befriend sword
How to use sword
Sword care tips
Omni synthesizer sword oil
Small talking bunny
Aliens
How to talk to aliens
What do aliens taste like
How to erase search history

Last edited:

[X] Train your flexibility.

...Pom-Pom is going to start scolding us if we start doing too many weird flexibility training exercises...

And where's...

[X] Spend time with Pom-Pom

Gotta love the somewhat neurotic conductor bunny.

[X] Spend time with Welt

As much as I love my boy Daniel, we'll have more time to chill with him later during belobog, and we literally are always talking to nameless so we're probably fine there

[x] Hell yeah, sleepover

Adhoc vote count started by Randino Treviani on Apr 22, 2024 at 8:06 AM, finished with 23 posts and 14 votes.

Last edited:

[X] Socialize with the entire Crew.

I read one DE fic on Ao3 and then all these DE quests pop out of the woodwork. I'm not complaining though.

[X] Plan: Nerd!

Back