Heirs of Jaher: A Bulwar GSRP (Anbennar) [Applications Open!]

So, it's been a while, but the game is in a state where it can do with some more players. Firstly, the nations of Jadd, Kheterata, Nirat, and Zokka are now OPEN for player applications.

I also want to introduce some ground rules-for right now, if you want to app as an Adventurer or Subordinate, it must be to a kingdom with less than three players. Major NPCs can be claimable, but I would like to review any applications for them first to see if they're suitable, and recommend doing a back up just in case.

Lastly, I would appreciate it if we could get a player for Sareyand.

Not my favourite Jaherian Successor by any stretch, but I'll give it a shot.

Picture:
Name: Eledas 'the Younger' Sarelzuir
Race: Sun Elf
Birthplace: Sareyand
Rank/Occupation: Crown Prince of Sareyand
Biography:
"Many a night I wish I had been born in an era of peace- to immerse myself in the tomes of the Great Library of Aqatbar, and to travel the length and breadth of Halann. Alas, the Ashen Phoenix requires a warrior on the throne in this Age of Cinders-just as Surael took up his spear against the Malevolent Dark, so will I fulfil my duty to defend his Light."

Eldest child and heir to Eledas III Sarelzuir, the Crown Prince of Sareyand like many of the royals of his generation was forced to grow up early in an age of constant war. Perhaps due to this, the young heir is surprisingly well-travelled and experienced for his age; having for a time served in the Order of Exemplars's expedition into Greentide Escann, where he would cross paths with the legendary Ecaris Ecarizuir of Corin's Circle fame. While by no means an advocate for full racial equality in Bulwar, the younger Eledas's journeys in Cannor have left him with a more liberal mind towards partial emancipation of the Kingdom's human subjects- a position that many of Sareyand's great elven landlords view with concern. Though his daily activities are primarily dominated with the study of the art of war and administration, the Crown Prince still finds time to indulge in his scholarly hobbies- particularly anything concerning the Elven Precursor Empire.

With his father increasingly withdrawn from state affairs since the loss of an arm in his defeat by the packlord Zokka, it is up to the younger Eledas to deal with the Gnoll and Jaddari threats from Far Bulwar and the Salahad. The Ashen Phoenix will either reignite the flames of rebirth and glory, or crumble into the cinders of Jaher's dream.​

Last edited:
Back